Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 121. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
April 19, 2018, 02:57:45 PM
Whether the markets were going up or down, one segment of the bitcoin industry has been consistently making serious money, trading venues.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 02:56:44 PM
It is obvious that for more profit you need big investments. Prices are too volatile and earning over money, without huge risks, is not possible here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
April 19, 2018, 02:17:30 PM
Airdrops can be worthwhile but overall most people will spend more time than it is worth and will end up with less than they would have working a normal job. DeepOnion drop is over this week if I remember correctly but you could join an airdrop like Byteball or Bitcore both of those are still ongoing I believe. Lastly, everybody is trying to trade to acquire more Bitcoins it is just human nature to be greedy and want more than we need. Take solace in the fact we are all the same but also because we are all greedy know there is more opportunity out there for you and this wasn't the end of it. Knowing that alone can motivate one to get it done. You can do it!
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 01:42:21 PM
You do not need to sell the currency at a cost less than the one for which you bought it. Have enough patience and just wait. Overcome your desire not to go into an even bigger minus is very difficult, however, if you try yourself and your greed, then stay with a profit.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 10:53:26 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Bitcoin is still one of the crypto that i want to invest for long term because i feel that this will rapidly grow this year, just my thoughts.
Activity: 144
April 19, 2018, 07:49:31 AM
Currently, most airbrushes are deceptive, so I never called. I think a drop of air is a waste of time.Go to the bitcoin forum to exchange ideas with others, it will help us to get more profit.
Activity: 210
April 19, 2018, 06:29:41 AM
There is no way that you can get your big profit without higher risks, but my strategy is holding altcoins that are really promising, with lots of good stuff ahead.
Activity: 107
April 19, 2018, 05:04:31 AM
I think you can get profit in a bounty campaign if only you have to be knowledagable on which project that you will join and consider project manager. Or, airdrop is also another way more profit.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 19, 2018, 05:00:34 AM
To invest successfully in altcoins you need to spend a lot of time to understand which ones are better to choose to get a profit. I also often buy coins from the top 10-50 and i also buy coins in the  top 200 on coinmarketcap that has the capacity to do well and I'm fine, it comes with experience. The main secret is more time to spend on research

Right. The safest way is to diversify holdings in the top 10 or even up to top 50. But there's always the ever tempting low market capitalization coins that have the real potential of getting the best profit here in crypto industry. Monaco is an example of this and it just went up more than 100% today.  Grin
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 04:38:26 AM
There are so many ways to earn more profit here on bitcointalk,
Investing, trading, airdrops, bounty campaigns are like a job here on bitcointalk and are profitable. And i'm joining bounty signature campaign, there are so many good bounty campaigns out there on the bounty section, you just gotta find what suits for you.

I see a lot of bounty campaigns in this forum but I find it hard to choose a good ICO to work with. I mean I do not want to waste time working for scam bounties so can you please help me choose a good one?
April 19, 2018, 04:29:05 AM
If you want to gain a profit without spending your money try to explore her in the forum,you will found a lot of activities like bounties and airdrops start from the beggining for you to learn gather ideas from anyone read a lot and if you ready to risk something then do investment or trading you will earn profit also if you know the rules of the business..goodluck

This is exactly what I have been doing. The money I have gained from bounties and airdrops is the one I used to invest in another platforms like mining or trading. This is my way to not lose money because what I earned was the fruit of my effort and hardwork.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 04:22:51 AM
To invest successfully in altcoins you need to spend a lot of time to understand which ones are better to choose to get a profit. I also often buy coins from the top 10-50 and i also buy coins in the  top 200 on coinmarketcap that has the capacity to do well and I'm fine, it comes with experience. The main secret is more time to spend on research
Activity: 336
April 19, 2018, 04:18:11 AM
The best way to get a profit is long-term investments. To purchase should be carefully prepared, choose a valuable coin and buy it at the bottom.
Activity: 101
April 19, 2018, 04:14:02 AM
There are many things that you can do to earn! By trading your coins will add to your profit, holding them is one thing also, but not only that. You can join some Bounties out there and one of the easiest way to increase your profit. Try Airdrops as well.
April 19, 2018, 04:11:17 AM
My idea of getting more profit is to be PATIENT. Yes, being patient means you hold your coins even when the market seems to unreliable - crypto all in red. Being patient also means to not give up on your coins especially when you see a high potential of it. Based on experience holding coins in a long-term makes more profit than doing short-term.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 03:23:09 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

To make more profit you can try to take part in all bounties you can, but choose properly, after you can trade.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 19, 2018, 03:19:50 AM
Airdrop is time wasting, most of them are not paying and if you got their token and most of them are worthless, they don't have any value in the market. If you want to earn more profit try to buy some coins that undervalued but has a promising future.
Activity: 95
April 19, 2018, 03:14:26 AM
Trading is known as the top method to get income that could help you earning from crypto.  Cool I have known a lot of friends who became instant rich through it. However, it is not only you are good at researching and decision making, it also because of your luck and probability.
Activity: 133
April 19, 2018, 01:34:49 AM
Im not much greedy in earning big profits so far, i've only waited for the right time for me and to receive what i have.,aidrdrops for me is new and i never receive yet some rewards,but when happens to me i would gladly use this for some important matters.
Activity: 117
April 19, 2018, 01:18:17 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

to get more profits we need to have a strategy to run the coins we have. because with a good strategy and well established can provide great benefits.
Jump to: