Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 123. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 04:26:40 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

You see that the market is unstable. We have seen the growing market yesterday but today it can be in red sector. Of course price falling will not be long term. At the same time such fluctuations doesn't allow to plan any profits.
Activity: 504
April 18, 2018, 03:31:22 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

In modern situation when the prices go down and up it is better on my mind to watch new fresh coins which are very cheap. You will earn some profit anyway. At the very beginning all new coins are going up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 18, 2018, 01:58:26 PM
Probably in cryptoworld we have a lot of unknown ways of getting profit and everyone who looking for a big money should try to find them faster than others.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
April 18, 2018, 01:54:26 PM
How to get more profit? Maybe by following the work in the signature and also with like or share the project later we will get wages, the most important will try.
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
April 18, 2018, 01:48:31 PM
just need to analyze well the companies in which you invest, have the patience to wait for the right price, and not at the first opportunity to sell coins)
Activity: 420
April 18, 2018, 01:43:05 PM
it's best not to hurry and everything is good to think about, to learn more useful information and not to risk all that is, then you will get as much benefit from all your actions!
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 01:39:51 PM
To get more profit from this platform, you need to make a proper planning towards this platform. Basically, this type is a suitable for making a profit through buying Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at a low price. That's why you have to take a proper action regarding this issue.
Activity: 1022
April 18, 2018, 01:31:08 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Don't worry friend, need hold few months or year and get profit
Activity: 46
April 18, 2018, 01:29:14 PM
Start buying again what you sold. Prices are slowly beginning to rise. And you can recoup your losses.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 18, 2018, 01:28:06 PM
Just study, learn and try to research cryptocurrency market. Learn about fundamentals, trading strategies and investing. It will help a lot. Patience and stress control, healthy lifestyle is as important, as trading and investing skills. It will help each other.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 01:26:11 PM
Ill go with bounty instead. Gaining tokens on ICO and holding the tokens within few months could give you more profit. That just based on my experience.
Activity: 266
April 18, 2018, 01:13:20 PM
To me i know many people became instant rich through it. But as they say, it is not only you are good in researching and decision making, it requires also a little luck and probability. Trading is risky but it gives great profit.
Activity: 64
April 18, 2018, 01:12:50 PM
The need to gain more profits depends mainly on your risk preference, and it's easy to do it if you just want a stable profit so you only need to hold a bit of bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
April 18, 2018, 01:09:42 PM
You need to check pump & dump times of coins actually. You also join bounty and airdrop campaigns which you believe in.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
April 18, 2018, 12:58:03 PM
Deeponion had good prospects, but now the price for it is at the bottom. Some people who are jealous of the success of Onion tell everyone around that this scam. Though about TRON said the same thing, but it does not fell like Onion.
Activity: 128
April 18, 2018, 12:57:19 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

You have to buy altcoins which coins price is low so, then to invest in it and hold & trading.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 12:49:12 PM
I'm sure that you can constantly transfer piles assets from one token to another.. If there is one token very much fell in ther price on exchange, you better invest in it, because it may grow in future                  
Activity: 154
April 18, 2018, 11:10:51 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

It is a nature that you want to get more profit. But you need to find a good way to achieve it.
I think you can look for a good ICO to invest. If you invest in ICO for long term, you will gain more coins if you sell it later.
Activity: 285
April 18, 2018, 10:07:10 AM
learn how to choose worthy projects to invest in.only thanks to high-quality selection you will be able to get much more profit than received
Activity: 334
April 18, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

if want to make big profits we can invest in Bitcoin with long-term and also an investment in Ethereum I think these two coins have great potential in the future, I think if for investment will give big profit.
Jump to: