Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 125. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 04:21:10 PM
to get more profits, you have to find ways to become the best trader. reading and studying every day, you can improve the abilities at trade. also you have to learn about characteristics of coins which you will choose as long-term or short-term investments.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 04:19:39 PM
I agree that airdrops are a good income, but still I tend to take part in more bounty programs, because as for me they are more profitable and you will have more profit eventually.
Activity: 560
April 17, 2018, 04:02:06 PM
I noticed that whatever I did on the crypto market I'm always not happy!) Maybe it's okay when you're pushing for more !? But this effort is sometimes costly!
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 03:57:29 PM
airdrop is one of the easiest ways to take some profits but if the airdrop that we follow is successful because I see a lot of airdrop frauds in recent months and investment ico or signature is also one of the ways for us to earn more money
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 03:44:27 PM
You can get more profit if you support the project in every possible way, which you liked and to which you have already invested, because it seems to me that this is exactly the kind of opportunity that will help you to really get more profit.
Activity: 202
April 17, 2018, 03:44:06 PM
You can make profit by doing bounty, invest in good and legit ico,participate in airdrop, day trade and long term trade
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 03:42:29 PM
Study and research all about cryptocurrency inorder to be knowledgeable and to have an idea and good strategy at our investments at cryptocurrency. Research and choose those crypto coins that has potential to rise at the market preferably at ethereum, litecoin, neo and dash. All of them are worth holding we can rely at those coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
April 17, 2018, 03:40:55 PM
I really need this question answer:) Normally I like more profit:)
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 17, 2018, 02:53:09 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I can not say that this coin shows good dynamics, indicators usual for the market, it can be said that the price of a coin goes for the price of the main coins. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 17, 2018, 02:45:57 PM
To get more profit you can participate in signature campaigns, bounty programs, or you can even become a community manager for an ICO project. This will help you gain some capital that you can then use to invest
Activity: 280
April 17, 2018, 02:44:58 PM
there are many ways to get more profits, one way you can follow airdrop or bounty, you can follow the singnature campaign to get profit which I think is big enough,
Activity: 224
April 17, 2018, 02:44:24 PM
For you to get more profit, you must be patient and hard working. You can apply in bounty campaigns and try to have an investment in potential coins. There are many ways on how to earn you just have to search for it.

But most of all will earn the investor who possess huge financial assets. All in the hands of these market participants.
Activity: 322
April 17, 2018, 02:41:22 PM
For you to get more profit, you must be patient and hard working. You can apply in bounty campaigns and try to have an investment in potential coins. There are many ways on how to earn you just have to search for it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 02:22:54 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

you can take profit from bounty like join signature campaign, social media campaign, article campaign etc..its more profitable than airdrop or holding coins (ussually holding coins in longterm)
part of people favorit in bounty than other because free and more profitable
Activity: 364
April 17, 2018, 02:20:37 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

If you want to earn more profit then you should have more time like multi tasking, try to invest a huge amount of bitcoins and start trading in the market then you can also build your own mining rig in order to earn more income monthly.
Activity: 154
April 17, 2018, 02:18:31 PM
you need a professional approach to business and choose only good projects for investment and in addition not to spend money on scammers
Activity: 522
April 17, 2018, 02:16:47 PM
I'm sure that the biggest profit comes from storing tokens and coins. But this is a very difficult path, because on any growth you want to sell all the coins. And not everyone can wait for a really high price ...

This is good if we are talking about problems in a growing market. But sometimes the market falls and the desire to sell assets in a falling market is also very large. Many investors sell their assets and lose the chance for future big profits.
Activity: 210
April 17, 2018, 01:55:26 PM
I would advice you to participate in bounties. That's an added way to earning more profits. Just diligently complete your weekly tasks and send your reports and you're good to go. But be careful of what project our taking part in as some have really low payouts at the end of the day.
Activity: 9
April 17, 2018, 01:50:04 PM
I'm sure that the biggest profit comes from storing tokens and coins. But this is a very difficult path, because on any growth you want to sell all the coins. And not everyone can wait for a really high price ...

It depends on what you are holding. If the coin you are holding has a good team on their project, then it is worth to hold. But if the team is not transparent and it the investors lose trust, I think it is better to let it go.
Activity: 336
April 17, 2018, 12:52:17 PM
Need to be prepared for the fact that will not get a big profit immediately.  There will be disappointments and losses of big money.  But if there is a great desire, and if to apply your time and effort, you will get a big profit.  The truth about the airdrops, I doubt.
Jump to: