Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 126. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 113
April 17, 2018, 12:44:59 PM
For me, I like to buy good coins and then hold for a long time. I am lazy so do not like day trading that much. Also, I am trying to participate in some airdrop and bounty program when I am free.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 12:28:24 PM
You need to use wave trading and try to enter/exit at the peaks of the price. Just like that. However, if you do not have enough experience, it can be too complicated strategy.            
Activity: 295
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 12:18:10 PM
To get more profit you need to risk more and sometimes pay for information. And of course improving your trading skills and bounty shuffling skills.And of course you will spend more time
Activity: 71
April 17, 2018, 12:16:19 PM
Do both investing in crypto and hodl as well as do crypto trading.. This is the best way to take more profit ..
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 12:13:26 PM
There is still very important luck. How many tokens, how many projects, to choose among them worthwhile is very, very difficult.
There are potentially significant earnings to be made in Bitcoin lending, but there is also significant risk. Bitcoin lending tends to operate through intermediary websites such as Bitbond and the concept is as simple as it sounds.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
April 17, 2018, 12:07:44 PM
There is still very important luck. How many tokens, how many projects, to choose among them worthwhile is very, very difficult.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 17, 2018, 12:03:32 PM
Well it really depends on how much profit do you want to get or you want to gain. For me, airdrop is not that profitable. You need to be careful because most of airdrops are scam, but some of them are gems. And if you want to buy altcoin, you have to do a lot of research before buying it like the development of the project or even the team if who they are to know that it is legit or not. Try to join also the campaign of each project like signature campaign, social media campaign and many more in order to earn more money or the profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 12:00:32 PM
Buying coin that has a potential to grow in the market in it's low price, though it is risky, long time holding will not lose you, because the more it become popular with its usage and to many investors it will increase and give good profit like investing in bitcoin. It is better to work for you to earn because free coins is not sure if will give you profit because some of it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
April 17, 2018, 11:59:25 AM
Simple question, cmon. Just try to make a good thing to others and you will receive a Thank you in profit from onthers. That is how working our matrix system Cheesy
Activity: 136
April 17, 2018, 11:55:26 AM
You can gain more profit by investing on bitcoin or any other good coin that has a potential and hold it if you don't need the return of your investment yet. And while waiting, you can join  bounty campaign to have some rewards where can be your source of income as well.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 11:54:46 AM
To get the maximum profit it is very important to choose perspective tokens. But it's easier said than done. After all, in a huge number of ICO and tokens to find those that will bring a lot of X is very difficult. Therefore, it is necessary to spend a lot of time researching promising ICO, buying tokens at the beginning of the company and selling them at the peak of growth. The main thing is not to be greedy, because you can lose everything if you do not sell your assets in time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 11:50:55 AM
learn more how to trade then apply it to yourself . you can watch more vid or read more info in sites .
Activity: 117
April 17, 2018, 11:50:31 AM
You can try to get more profit by learning how target your profit, for example 15%-20%, consistently entering the market and don't forget to set cutloss in 10%.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 11:49:01 AM
how to get more profit that you can follow airdrop, because income earned from airdrop good for additional income.
Activity: 181
Merit: 4
April 17, 2018, 11:47:43 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Since I was new here in this forum. I don't have any ideas on how to earn more profit. Bit I would also participate in a bounty campaign because this is only thing that I really sure thay I can get money. However if my campaign will become successful I think I would try to invest since I have capitals to invest in some criptos or coins. But for now I will should trust in my bounty campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
April 17, 2018, 11:47:08 AM
Instead of getting greedy and investing in shady altcoins why not invest in already established coins. You already learned a lesson by losing your coins and still are looking for more profit ways? The returns top coins give is still great and you wont even get this kind of return in any other markets.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
April 17, 2018, 11:42:43 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Wait the dips and buy for cheap 5-10 quality alts like ETH/NEO/Monero etc... for diversification. When the prices go up sell a percentage of your holdings. Longterm you need to hold and rebalance your portfolio thats the easiest and safest strategy.
I think if you want to play trading and get a lot profit you have to play in short term,
of course later profit will flow quickly
Activity: 156
April 17, 2018, 11:40:35 AM
I think we should learn more about trading thoroughly, I think the best way is to bear and be patient to get the lowest coin prices to minimize losses, and see the movement of the coins we will invest, whether stable or ups and downs drastically. if the movement of the coin is stable the possible price of the fall is not too far away. and another one that usually makes us lose is that we panic when the price drops from the price when we buy
Activity: 160
April 17, 2018, 11:37:18 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Wait the dips and buy for cheap 5-10 quality alts like ETH/NEO/Monero etc... for diversification. When the prices go up sell a percentage of your holdings. Longterm you need to hold and rebalance your portfolio thats the easiest and safest strategy.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 11:34:36 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Yup airdrop is good also but you have to be careful in joining in any airdrop here in bct because now a days only few of the airdrop are worthly to join, Doing day trader is risky especially if you don't have enough knowledge on how to trade.
Jump to: