Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 127. (Read 12532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
April 17, 2018, 11:32:46 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

this happened to me, 2 months ago i bought altcoin ULTC in one market. I hope prices will go up because of this new coin. but the reality is different. I bought in 1100 sat, and after I held. prices fall on 30 sat, after that market delist ULTC coin. I lost BTC and it can not sell ULTC.
but I am looking for another way to make a profit. so I followed the signature campaign.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
April 17, 2018, 11:26:36 AM
To get the maximum benefits and financial benefits, you need to know when on the top position to sell and when on the lower positions to purchase. At the moment, you can see a trend for growth, and most likely a drop of more than 10% will not have to wait. There are many reasons, from the entry of whales into the game, to the general instability in the securities market.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 11:24:01 AM
I do not know any other way besides looking for airdrop or following bounty project because both are easier and there is no loss with any result
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 11:19:39 AM
Daily trading, the choice is the altcoin and token suitable for investment.
At present, the price is good for trading!
But you need to carefull!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 11:13:12 AM
one way to make profit is short trades. Most coins are currently in green. So it will be pretty easy to make more profits.
Airdrops too are good. They are free but don't bank on airdrops because at the end of the day most of them don't really worth much or are just crap.
Bounties too are good way to make more profit.
Best of luck
Activity: 79
April 17, 2018, 11:09:44 AM
You wouldn't get more profits unless you work harder. Join signature campaigns, and invest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 17, 2018, 11:03:57 AM
Airdrop is not good to get profit becose think twice u fill the airdrop paper and u got 2$ or 5 $ now airdrops come with kyc many peoples give they personal documents for 5 $ Cheesy and many airdrops dont send any rewards..Go to the bounty campaigns and work on the forum to spread the word about realy good projects and someday u got rewarded 100% without investing ur money!
Activity: 308
April 17, 2018, 11:03:13 AM
Best way of me, i think focus good project (have a product, talent team member and partner with big companies). Then find when it hit ATH and waiting down trend come to it. The way have a safe high but need so long time to work 
Activity: 132
April 17, 2018, 10:59:45 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

You have to invest in these coins I think it's will give you a big profit in the long term.

ETH

NEO

EOS

IOTA
Activity: 93
April 17, 2018, 10:22:48 AM
I think to get more profit , you have to join airdrop, bounty campaigns, and increase you bitcointalk account rank. You join in airdrop easily and it requires no skills and work ro earn but the earnings are very minimal and sometimes don't pay. Aside from airdrop, you should look for a good bounty campaign to earn some coins. Of course, the higher your ranking, the higher the pay.
Activity: 266
April 17, 2018, 09:53:15 AM
For me, my technique to gain profit is to join campaign inorder for me to gain money. If my earnings are enough to buy some coins. Trading, most users of bitcoin or Crypto do trading to get much profit as long as they want to wait and be patient for long term. Some others also join signature campaign because we know that all signature projects allocate biggest token and salary for the participants
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 09:53:05 AM
By your post your problem is not how to get more profits but how to avoid losing it, many people have earned fortunes just to lose it after a few years, look at lottery winners, they win the lottery and most of them end in bankruptcy, this is the truth for most professional athletes. Don't stuck with just one method of working with crypto currencies, there is multiple profitable ways to get more earning. You need to work with many ways to multipling your earnings
Activity: 294
April 17, 2018, 09:52:54 AM
I lost some of money/bitcoin because of my greed. We have to fight our greed. Don't aim high with a big profit. Just make sure you have a better plan before trading so you can have precise exit and it will minimize your losses. I find trading very stressful and with a lot of regrets. I hear stories from my friend who is a trader I hear the same story over and over again but with different coins
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
April 17, 2018, 08:48:39 AM
any way that you can get profit from participating in ICO is to increase the self-ability to see and predict a project, and also the experience is crucial to our success. choose a project that has a good future.
Activity: 85
April 17, 2018, 08:40:22 AM
If you want to gain more dont be focus on the one form that you should work for along time. Be open to other form like joining to bounty campaign. In investing try to learn more about the way on how you have to gain more.
Activity: 137
April 17, 2018, 07:25:20 AM
It is important to always do research before going into any investment. it also involves patient and self control.
Activity: 53
April 17, 2018, 02:50:27 AM
Airdrop is good, but make sure you do deep research about the dev. If their plan is legit, then you can hold your airdrop, or invest/buy more their coins. That is the way i get profit from altcoins.
Activity: 56
April 17, 2018, 01:28:34 AM
if you want to get a lot of profit then you have to join the signature or investment in the long term and to know about the potential of a coin you must be more thorough in learning it
Activity: 158
April 17, 2018, 01:22:00 AM
So they are two ways to get more profit. The first one is, trade short, daily and everyday. So these needs a lot of attention and a lot of time. THe most people cant do that because they have to work. If you do this as a full time job, you can get good profit. The second one is to just invest, close your wallet, and just make an alarm if they will go up 10x someday and never watch again on the charts untill the alarm rings. Thats probably the most stressfree way!
Activity: 70
April 17, 2018, 12:51:01 AM
Don't worry much sometime they will give the tokens from airdrop before ICO ends or after ICO ends just don't donate any just participate only follow the rules on their airdrop google forms. Right now it is really good to position on big altcoins like ETH, NEO, ICX and many more because the market trend is already on reversal.
Jump to: