Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 133. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 02:31:13 AM
For me, many follow the campaign in bounty good facebook, Twitter, Telegram, translator
Activity: 107
April 11, 2018, 02:30:07 AM
I've always believed that getting the most out of a trade is not by trading more often, it's by sitting throughout the entire uptrend, or downtrend if you're shorting.
I also believe not only in trading to make a profit. because by holding it we can also get big enough profit. so we do not have to race in running trading with the coins we have.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 02:23:00 AM
 By reading and learning every day, you can improve your abilities on trading. Also you should learn about the characteristics of the coins which you will choose as long or short time investments.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 02:20:47 AM
Buying a currency on the exchange, like any other investment, makes sense when there are available funds, and in quite a large number. If you are afraid that you can lose everything, then there is an alternative without investments: it is airdrop and participation in bounty programs.
Activity: 252
April 10, 2018, 08:46:55 PM
in fact many ways when we want to get bigger profit, in terms of any service, There are many market that they will add after airdrop, so for that you have to monitor the information with good diligent that marketcap or your friend. Suppose that recently there is a coin name UCASH who managed to enter the market and make the recipients of airdrop become rich with the results of these free.
Activity: 96
April 10, 2018, 08:41:23 PM
I think all who has DeepOnion can be rich in this year)
I think you need to make own strategy and never (NEVER!) change it, when you "feel" that you need...
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 08:40:36 PM
Wanting to earn more money is not greed if we are not taking away that money from others. As long as we earned those money from legal source it wont be greediness. With more money we can buy the things that we want and live a prosperous life. We can also give some of our money to the indigents.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 08:24:58 PM
With the volatility so high - the bitcoin rises and falls by 10% per day - a good trader makes huge profits.
(in the forex, when a coin moves 0.1% it is already a party).
But you have to be good, and if you make a mistake you lose.
Activity: 79
April 10, 2018, 08:07:18 PM
To get profit in any cryptocurrency market is not simple or easy but it is doable.  With good trading skill and experience, one will always make money regardless of market condition.  When there is bull,  your asset appreciate and when there is bear asset depreciate.  These are unique situation for serious gain if you know what you are doing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 06:34:10 PM
I think to get more profit is don't fixed in one way to earn money or to get more profit. We can get more profit if you invest is high value investment then, you can earn more profit if you have high value invest in bitcoin. The situation of this opportunity is if down value of bitcoin is good to buy bitcoin because, if rise bitcoin is a jackpot to your invest in bitcoin you can get a more profit.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 06:18:15 PM
Just the answer-makes more deals.
To do this you have to choose experiencing shortages.
Long-term agreements require a lot of time and of course the patient. And it may not be as profitable as short.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 06:14:43 PM
You can make more profit if you will combine different strategies like hodling just bitcoin for two years,hodling various coins for two years,daytrading and others.
Activity: 42
April 10, 2018, 05:54:29 PM
What do you think about Lithuanian ICOs? What your experiences investing into them? I’m following one ICO (welltrado.io) and it’s in progress. They are selling tokens pretty slowly do you think they can reach a hard cap?

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 138
April 10, 2018, 05:53:03 PM
Don't be too lust when selling. Just be patient and wait for the price to go up to sell your assets.
Activity: 460
April 10, 2018, 05:39:23 PM
For free money airdrop is good. You can also buy some coin in a cheap rate and hold it until the price of the coin is high.

For me you can get more profit by joining any  signature campaign and bounty campaign and you pick a  work have a good potencial and you think your signature or bounty has be succesful.theres many persons become succesful by joining a signature or bounty but you need petience so that you can get your dream to get more profit.
Activity: 177
April 10, 2018, 03:08:48 PM
For free money airdrop is good. You can also buy some coin in a cheap rate and hold it until the price of the coin is high.
Activity: 56
April 10, 2018, 02:56:30 PM
You must do daytrading. Sell high , buy low.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 02:55:09 PM
To get more profit we gotta find right time loophole to invest our bitcoin and when time seems right we must invest .
Activity: 37
April 10, 2018, 02:54:36 PM
I suggest you buy Minexcoin as it has excellent returns and is the most safe bet available. Suppose you park $10000 worth MNX in Minexbank and at monthly rate of 12.84%, you would receive $1284/month worth MNX. So its a great deal. Read about it more here at http://www.altcointrend.com/2018/03/12/minexcoin/
Activity: 406
April 10, 2018, 02:39:38 PM
It is quite difficult to engage in trading in a falling market, a very high risk of losing all your money. This need to learn and not one day. As for me, the best way to earn cryptocurrencies is airdrop and bounty of the company.
Jump to: