Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 136. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 10:53:25 AM
I prefer to follow the bounty and after I get paid I use it for trading and investment so I will get more profit and bitcoin that I get will continue to grow
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
April 10, 2018, 10:26:57 AM
There are a lot of ways to get more profit. You can try to do bounties or trading altcoins. Personally, I think the best way to get more profit right now is to short bitcoin and follow the trend but be careful not to short the bottom and get rekt.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 10:24:12 AM
I'd recommend you this kind of airdrop of MyWish. Get a promo code from here, then share it and if somebody will deploy a crowdsale contract with your promo code you'll get 0,2 eth from every contract
Activity: 181
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 10, 2018, 10:23:15 AM
Carefully review the project and its documentation before investing in it will be all your success is not so difficult
Activity: 210
April 10, 2018, 10:21:27 AM
I mostly do the short trade and close the trade after getting some profit, in the long trade you have to be very patient.
SO for me short term is the best way for getting profit.
Activity: 139
April 10, 2018, 10:18:48 AM
Getting a mind blowing profit from the current dip issues will have to do more with how careful and smart anyone can be. For instance, so many people are selling off their entire investment at relatively low returns compared to how much they spent making those investments not wanting to lose more from the ongoing dip. Thus, people are forced to make hard decisions and choices at a time like this due to unfavorable situations, hence one has to be extra cautious and smart to get any profit now.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 10:16:13 AM
Airdrop is good but sometimes it doesnt, it depends on airdrop youre joining.I before day trader but it seems i lose some of my tokens for now i hold y tokens and trade in long term i just focus on joining campaigns so that i can get more profit.
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 10, 2018, 10:14:14 AM
Most benefits can only be obtained if you invest at low prices it seems to me there is no other way and will not exist
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
April 10, 2018, 10:12:47 AM
To risk. But with the observance of an important condition - always find out more recent information. You should receive information in several different sources.
Activity: 364
April 10, 2018, 10:09:13 AM
it may seem to get more profits you need to do more operations in the market. but in my experience that the more often we make operations, buy and sell, it is more difficult for us to earn money and easily get a loss.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 10:04:58 AM
Patience is the key. Rash decisions will never make you any profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 10:00:59 AM
To invest successfully in altcoins you need to spend a lot of time to understand which ones are better to choose to get a profit. I also often buy coins not from the top 10-50 and I'm fine, it comes with experience. The main secret is to research and get your facts right.

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 10:00:15 AM
Be patiently. Stay calm. Buy at lows, sell at highs. Don't panic, don't FOMO. Easy money and get more profits.

All right, the easy times are behind. In the market, there is already a lot of crypto currency, and beginners need to be very cautious in trade.
Activity: 118
April 10, 2018, 09:50:43 AM
You get different way of your choice of making more profits regardless of the dump in the market,
Trading is one of the best way of earning more profits, whether long/short term, but make sure you are choosing a good project. 
Investing in ICO is another way but take your time in studying the ICO before putting your money.
Doing bounty also help when you don't have much money for investment.
Cryptos world is full of advantage to make profits, just exploit the opportunity rightly. 
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 09:33:09 AM
To get and earn more profit, join and participate to ico.Study first the project and verify before investingTry to search and check the SCIDEX .I have checked a blogs about it then i am very interested to this new upcoming ico SciDex.It looks promising,after you check cite your opinion about this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 10, 2018, 09:29:00 AM
you can join bounty programs and join its various campaigns that gives you more possibility to earn. also, you can buy coins and sell it when the market has already recovered.

Trading and the program of bonuses do not bring much profit. Most likely one costs and losses. Earlier in the market it was very easy to earn.
Activity: 253
April 10, 2018, 09:24:23 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

yes you can gain more profit by trading the most popular coins and more profitable like ethereum or ripple and litecoins these coins are best for trading into btcoin
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
April 10, 2018, 09:23:49 AM
you can join bounty programs and join its various campaigns that gives you more possibility to earn. also, you can buy coins and sell it when the market has already recovered.
You can so buy a coin which have potential to grow in the market in it's low price, though it is risky, long time holding will not lose you, because the more it become popular with its usage and to many investors it will increase and give good profit like investing in bitcoin. It is better to work for you to earn because free coins is not sure if will give you profit because some of it, even distribute the coins, become shit coins that has low price or never have a value in the market.
Activity: 243
April 10, 2018, 09:20:51 AM
For me to get more profits you would joined this list as follows.
1.Bounty Campaign like Signature Campaign,Twitter,Telegram and etc.
2.Airdrops
3.Trader
4.To make an investment
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
April 10, 2018, 09:19:27 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

thats what happen if we cant be contented on good profit,instead were seeking for more and more,generating income is only getting bigger if you have added capital and wont be just like risking to buy shitcoin,but im proud of you accepting to be a greed in same sense of not being contented..i wanna ask what happens to your shitcoin?are they dead by now?

Eversince i came to crypto i always wanted to gain but not to the extent that my bitcoin will be converted to shitcoins just to risk if this will pump,but now look what happens opposite from what you wanted
Jump to: