Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 134. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 02:38:33 PM
we have alot of way of getting more profit,,so instace if you involve in signature and facebook campaign you can earn more profit ,,aside that buying coins at the very low rate and hold it for it to boom after some month can also make a lot of profit
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
April 10, 2018, 02:32:54 PM
If you participate in signature campaigns and you still have time to do something else, the most profitable, in my opinion, occupation in the crypto currency is trade. True, without good knowledge of the crypto-currency market there is nothing to do. However, trade in the market can bring good profits even in the period of general recession and stagnation. The main thing is that there should be a decent price fluctuation and catch the general trend of lowering and raising the rate.
Activity: 84
April 10, 2018, 02:05:21 PM
Better do more bounty and signature campaigns
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 02:02:08 PM
I advise you to invest in ICO. But before that you need to prepare: analyze the market, determine the amount of investment. Choose the appropriate ICO for yourself and distribute between them. The more ICO and the smaller the amount of investment, the less risk.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
April 10, 2018, 01:55:30 PM
Patience is one key to make profit in cryptocurrency. Setting aside your emotion is also a big factor but it is hard to apply. You need to have a good mindset if you really want to earn. Skills in reading a chart is also a plus. Updates of your holding gives you an idea when to get a profit or hold it for long.
If you have the patience in doing something, then you can actually have something good in return just like here in crypto, don't just rely on airdrops, render some service or take a risk by investing don't just wait for your future make it happen.
Activity: 132
April 10, 2018, 01:48:32 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

In my opinion you to have invest in these coins

IOTA, BITCOIN CASH & NEO
Activity: 294
April 10, 2018, 01:45:48 PM
Hey. I agree with you-it is difficult to work with bitcoin, it is too unpredictable. The best way of course is to analyze projects and invest in their altcoins. About airdrop-I think it's a waste of time.
Activity: 113
April 10, 2018, 01:43:55 PM
There are many things that you can do to earn! By trading your coins will add to your profit, holding them is one thing also, but not only that. You can join some Bounties out there and one of the easiest way to increase your profit. Try Airdrops as well
Activity: 126
April 10, 2018, 01:42:10 PM
Patience is one key to make profit in cryptocurrency. Setting aside your emotion is also a big factor but it is hard to apply. You need to have a good mindset if you really want to earn. Skills in reading a chart is also a plus. Updates of your holding gives you an idea when to get a profit or hold it for long.
Activity: 294
April 10, 2018, 01:40:41 PM
Be work harder and do not try to get a bigger profit instantly because it's best to start in low work. Do not trust in another coins if we do not know what it is. Just invest in popular coins such as the ethereum, litecoin and ripple to avoid snares. Do not be greedy for money especially if you know it harms you and gives you unpleasant results.   Wink
Activity: 392
April 10, 2018, 01:34:35 PM
I learned that hodl everytime is bad, people must sell at bull season from good prices, and then wait for dropping, when everything drop to /4-5 prices, then you can buy again at bear season, this is most profitable way I think.
Activity: 101
April 10, 2018, 01:31:43 PM
i think airdropping is a waste of time.
compared to airdrops, i would rather go to a gift activity,
invest in a better project and have time.
going to the Bitcoin forum exchange ideas with others, this will help us earn more profits.
currently most of the airflow is deceptive, so i never make short calls.
Activity: 154
April 10, 2018, 01:30:54 PM
To earn more profit, it is necessary for us to participate more in this bitcoin forum in order for us to increase our knowledge about cryptoworld. I think one of the best way to earn profit more faster is invest in the potential altcoins.
Activity: 35
April 10, 2018, 01:15:24 PM
To get more profit is enter the market at the right position, no matter what coin do you pick, as long as they are promising and will increase their value. This is the most important thing when you trade. Airdrop is okay, but you need to sign up as many as you can.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 01:14:40 PM
How to get more profit? It is necessary to work more and gain more patience, because all the projects in the beginning of their own way...
Activity: 139
April 10, 2018, 01:08:13 PM
The best way to earn a profit is you have to buy a new coin at a low price that you have analyzed Coins will rise in price, so after the price goes up you will get the profit many times as many coins you buy after you sell it.
Activity: 196
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
April 10, 2018, 01:03:36 PM
We need to study the project, look at the ratings. To study the opinions of large investors. Also do not spare money for investment. Well, for yourself to decide.
Activity: 378
April 10, 2018, 12:42:01 PM
BTC, ETH, CS, EOS, Ripple, NEO etc. these coin are good for long and short term investment. You can participate airdrop and bounty program.
Activity: 45
April 10, 2018, 12:31:30 PM
there is a good strategy, called "fix profits." Before buying a particular asset, we must assess its potential. After assessing the potential immediately determine what take profit to take and do it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
April 10, 2018, 12:31:18 PM
in gaining profit with much work is one thing and just sitting pretty waiting your money to grow is another thing, well there are a lot of strategies and ways to gain more profit on bitcoin first of all is these so called 'airdrops' which may seem odd but it is really a free money given by some community project to support their medias specially telegram, also there is bounties and campaigns such as social media campaigns where you are just going to post,tweet or like for you to get some tokens, lastly is trading. trading is a little bit risky but it is an easy money if you just take some time to do it, but remember all business is a risk, earning is a risk there is no such thing as sure when it comes to gain profit in an instant, so do these stuff at your own risk and time.
Jump to: