Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 130. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
April 14, 2018, 12:52:22 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I think the best way to earn more profits iis getting involve to trading and investing. People take a risk with investing and trading they did not sure if someday the market will drop down. So they prefer to choose a short term investing instead of long term investing because they all panic when the markets going down.

But for me a long term investing is the  best way for us to earn more profit. We need to become patients all the time don't hurry. Everyday we need so study and analyze on what happenings in the market we should stay focus until we reach the right time to sell our criptos.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
April 14, 2018, 12:36:57 PM
there are many ways to gain profit in crypto world. first you can participate on airdrops given by ICOs  which really helps because all you need to do is to register and join their telegram, it is a free tokens/money for participants, second bitcointalk offers campaings such as social media, translation, signature and many more by these you can collect stakes that can be converted into tokens, and lastly you can trade. trade is a risk but i guarantee it is one of the fastest way to gain profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 14, 2018, 12:33:49 PM
invest only in those projects that you know and in which you are sure and then your profit is ensured and you will only be in the black

In addition, it is desirable to be fixed for the purpose of buying cheaper when correcting the market, in order to gradually increase the volume in prospective tokens
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 12:31:18 PM
invest only in those projects that you know and in which you are sure and then your profit is ensured and you will only be in the black
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 12:28:16 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

TAU

XLM

ADA

0x

I think these Alts have a high chance of mooning, I am buying these in the current dip as soon as they drop.
These coins have potential and I think some of them are already doing well.
Activity: 128
April 14, 2018, 11:59:18 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

I would say Alts are the best way to get profits. PRG, ADA and NANO are my best hopes, I think these projects have a lot to deliver and I'm bullish about these projects. PRG is announcing there first co working space on 1st July, which is really going to be a game changer for them.
Activity: 198
April 14, 2018, 11:49:30 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

I think you to have invest in ICOs/altcoins. because the crypto market value will be increase.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 14, 2018, 11:22:47 AM
Do what most investors do. Buy low sell High

That is one of the most important skillset and mindset to have if you want to be successful in this industry especially

And by cultivating this skillset,  you can go further with other industries too

If try to invest any coin and token. First you know the coin and token list. This information help to choose the best coin and best token for the invest. So before invest the any coin check the market place then invest. It good opportunity for future save and future invest. But any price is any time to change so it not easy to guess. So follow the price day by day. Time is important for this process. So if price will be low buy and hold it. If long time you hold the coin and token  you get more profit. It change your life.
Activity: 210
April 14, 2018, 11:19:43 AM
If you want to get more profit you should invest a token for a long term goal and holding also can get you more profits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 11:13:37 AM
Do what most investors do. Buy low sell High

That is one of the most important skillset and mindset to have if you want to be successful in this industry especially

And by cultivating this skillset,  you can go further with other industries too
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 11:07:59 AM
get the maximum benefit possible when the rate is incredibly low I think it's the best alignment for the benefit
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
April 14, 2018, 10:43:37 AM
Trading is one of the best decisions to make more profits. Before you start trading, you begin to learn some knowledge. This can help you make a profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
April 14, 2018, 10:24:58 AM
I think the only way to earn bigger profits is to buy lower prices and sell them at high price. But since the beginning of this year, most of the coins have been decreasing.it's good chance.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 14, 2018, 09:31:31 AM
I think we need to diversify our risks and not strive for maximum profit. In my opinion, investing in bitcoin and top altcoins is the most profitable or the least risky.
But everyone wants to maximize their profits, so sometimes you can participate in risky projects if they can make a huge profit. Here, diversification is really important, since you can not invest a significant portion of your funds in such projects.
Activity: 280
April 14, 2018, 09:25:19 AM
Now, most airdrops are worthless, Try to start new good bounties.
Try day trading to take small profits every day.
Invest in good ICO
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 08:52:15 AM
That is why it is necessary to learn about all of the aspects in the crypto world. It is your experience, bear in mind that no one interrupts you and you can hold a token for any durability as far as you want profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
April 14, 2018, 04:39:01 AM
the only way of getting more profit is by keeping the coins we have presently now,,,because the market is not encourage now,,so after some time we can sell and make huge profit

Earning profit is not easy if you dont have patience, especially this month, if you scared, panic because crypto coins are dipping, you cant earn profit with that attitude. Just relax and calm because not all the time coins price will rise, aside of that keep holding your coins and wait till the price of crypto will reach to your expectation, and thats the time you need to sell it to earn profit. Earning profit is simple if you have patience and wise.
Activity: 101
April 14, 2018, 04:12:07 AM
the only way of getting more profit is by keeping the coins we have presently now,,,because the market is not encourage now,,so after some time we can sell and make huge profit
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 14, 2018, 04:11:14 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

I think if I we you, I will buy in more alts. But I won't sell more btc because it is really promising.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 04:10:41 AM
I think we need to diversify our risks and not strive for maximum profit. In my opinion, investing in bitcoin and top altcoins is the most profitable or the least risky.
Jump to: