Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 131. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 04:07:26 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I wouldn't say it's a greed because if we would categorize that as a greed then all investors are greedy whether crypto or in fiat stock market or banks. You can increase your earnings on crypto by trading daily. If you trade daily, you move along with the market and you're the first to determine a market fall and spread the news to long term holders. But if you really want more money than you can ever enjoy then you need to be a long term holder. You buy a good coin(not just any coin) and then you assume or forget you ever bought such a coin, and then you come back a few months/years later to check prices.
In relation to day trading, you shouldn't wait for a very high profit to earn. What the market is doing recently has helped many day traders to get money because it rises and falls frequently. Just the beginning of this week, prices started to rise and then it fell again and it's trying to bounce back once again.
You can also join bounties apart from airdrops. They're also a good means of getting money on crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 07:46:42 AM
To grow and multiply your profit, if you're a token buyer, try also joining the bounty of your token sales, such as social media, airdrop and signature. you do not know how much your money is, be active and do not spend money, try something else that's already proved to be popular. Dahil ang nasiyahan na mga customer ay ang tanging pinagmumulan ng matagumpay na tagumpay, ang mga panukala ay dapat na may kaugnayan sa layunin gaya ng nilinaw mula sa punto ng customer ng view.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 07:43:01 AM
i dont know about DeepOnion airdrop. but I'm a bit of advice for you, if you are still hesitate to invest in some alt coin, ask to senior or more understanding, I suggest join community in your area, it will help or increase your insight. love your money, friends.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 07:38:14 AM
do not ever think of always having a lot or more, because if thinking like that, there will be no ending whose name is less, try to trade even though income yields little but we keep trying, buy some coins and be patient waiting.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
April 12, 2018, 07:18:34 AM
I think doing airdrop is not very profitable. There will be very few good coins. To get more profit, you can do bounty program in Signature Campaign, start trading on various market exchange or you can invest in ICO a good project by buying half price then hold it for a long term.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 07:09:10 AM
I think the best way to gain more profit is by joining in an ICO with a very promising project,  and also if you have huge capital invest it in a good project.  Search for more  ways to earn more.
Activity: 28
April 12, 2018, 07:00:15 AM
In crypto you will always be tempted to look back and say ' i should have...' the trick is to ignore this thought and just think about what you will do next ( with the knowledge you have gained so far)
airdrops are ok but the payoff is usually very small.
bounties are better. but do the ones you would actually put your own money into.
Activity: 49
April 12, 2018, 06:55:34 AM
MARKET. See how big the market from startup. Investors tend to pursue startups that have global markets, not just local ones. So, if you have a global startup market, well ... Your feet are a step ahead of competitors ...
Activity: 434
April 12, 2018, 06:37:09 AM
Everyone is greed, that is human's virtue. All of that I do is calming myself down, trying not to sell everything and keep it for long term.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 11, 2018, 10:53:59 PM
For you to get more profit, you should be a hardworking person. Do not just stick with 1 source of income. If you are participating in bounty campaigns, try to invest in some coins and do trading. There are so many ways to earn here you just have to be wise in making decisions specially in trading and investing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 10:42:24 PM
If you are good at trading, you can make more profit by buying low and selling high.
Otherwise, you should hold some legit coin long term.
You can also participate in bounties to get free tokens.
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 07:30:09 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

For me, the only way to get a profit is join a bounty campaign, airdrop is not worth it for me, airdrop is a scam, but join an ICO will get you tokens as how much work you did, you can make a living from joining bounty campaign
Activity: 145
April 11, 2018, 07:27:24 PM
To get more profit you can follow more than one bounty. Invest well in the ICO you think you can trust. Besides having to work hard we also have to try and be patient.
Activity: 196
April 11, 2018, 07:19:14 PM
Invest your coin in short-term investments, because short-term investments will get faster results, in comparison to long-term investments, you can also try trading on atlcoin, but you have to be patient when the price of coin down
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 11, 2018, 05:34:16 PM
If you want get more profit than just hold bitcoins, you just need learn how to trade. Just follow the simple rules and you will get profit. Buy when market red and sell when it's green.
Activity: 224
April 11, 2018, 04:28:16 PM
Cryptos world is full of many ways of earning profits, if you participate in ICO, trading in coins, join bounties and Airdrop, those are some of the legit way of making profits.
This is like a usual market - you can do all what you want (mining, investing, bounty, trading) and you can earn money.
Activity: 224
April 11, 2018, 04:27:12 PM
The only way to get more profit are participating in promising ICOs. For example, you can invest 10k$ now and wait for a year, if the team is good they will make a good product and your tokens will get you 10x more profit.

I agree with you. But I think good profit if price grow up at 2-5 x times.
Activity: 64
April 11, 2018, 03:46:47 PM
Cryptos world is full of many ways of earning profits, if you participate in ICO, trading in coins, join bounties and Airdrop, those are some of the legit way of making profits.
Activity: 602
April 11, 2018, 03:39:15 PM
It is a pity, but I lost the trust of unknown new coins. Just like you I expected that such coins have more opportunities for price growth and that they are more suitable for investment. This opinion was my mistake! In any conditions for crypto market these coins crash in first order!
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
April 11, 2018, 03:34:28 PM
You can also get more profit in traiding and investments. The best way is to find good company with goals and future and invest in it for a long time.
Jump to: