Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 147. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 05:07:42 AM
Trade in shorter run and that's the best way to earn profits and earn profits faster.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
April 02, 2018, 04:57:34 AM
If you have money then immediately buy a potentially profitable coin is a very good thing, besides keeping it for a long time then join ICO is another option, choose a trusted ICO and you can get profit of hundreds to thousands of percent.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 04:39:52 AM
t is necessary to do thorough research before investing in the world of digital money. the project should be reviewed and consulted by project advisors. The investment of the right subcoins brings you a lot of profit.
Activity: 178
12ea82c4d4683a7fa97101baf6a4d2d7
April 02, 2018, 04:37:52 AM
I spat on the stock exchanges, I turned off my crypto farm and started bountyng
Activity: 223
April 02, 2018, 04:36:13 AM
From my point of view, If you want to invest, instead of a little coin and also do not invest in coins that are not above. Below does not guarantee its value. Air drops before giving away free coins but coins cannot be stored for the long term because it is free if you get a coin, better hurry to sell it. A good community depends on what is given to us. If it does not give anything, it's bad.
Activity: 434
April 02, 2018, 04:25:35 AM
To get more profit, you need to risk more and to invest more funds. Luck is also one of the elements to get more profit. Be careful and think twice
Activity: 98
April 02, 2018, 04:20:36 AM
You got to try them all. Airdrops, bounty campaigns, mining. If youre to greedy. Go get them all. Be rich. Get more profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 04:15:26 AM
Sir, I am more reputed to hold because I can get the maximum benefit, not the high-frequency trading, so it is easy to sell short and can not get the maximum...
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
April 02, 2018, 04:01:11 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

All of us want to earn profit but if you really want to earn more do research first what is the back ground of that coin so you can sure that you can earn profit. Airdrops not totally give us a profit because it's a free it depends if the coin boom to market you can profit.  But not all are good coin some of airdrop is shitcoin or scam so always be careful. And if you want to invest always choose the top 10 in the market.
Activity: 186
April 02, 2018, 03:52:45 AM
If you want to get more profits, you work for it earnestly, like engaging yourself in bounty, airdrop, investment in ICOs and continuously investing in Altcoin, those are the ways I know to increase once profit in cryptos world everyday.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
April 02, 2018, 03:51:22 AM
keep holding is the besy way to earn profits. i keep eth for January this year. i made lot of profits.  but time to time we have withdraw the profits otherwise we not able to get actual profits. ups and downs everywhere thats why
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 03:44:01 AM
The best strategy for maximizing profit is to buy during correction and sell during subsequent growth. So you can not miss your chance and need to buy now, so that in the future not to regret the missed opportunity to make a profit.

Theres a simple and easy way to earn profit but the profit is not fast as you expected, buy crypto coins when they are generally falling down and if you done doing that, hold it for a months or year but it depends on you if you want to sell that but make sure if you sell your crypto coins you earn profit, make sure the price of crypto you buy is raising to earn profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
April 02, 2018, 03:33:59 AM
The best strategy for maximizing profit is to buy during correction and sell during subsequent growth. So you can not miss your chance and need to buy now, so that in the future not to regret the missed opportunity to make a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
April 02, 2018, 03:28:54 AM
Having bought the crypto currency now during the general fall of the whole market, there is a great chance to increase your capital in the future by selling purchased coins in a few months, there is no need for special knowledge.
Activity: 229
April 02, 2018, 03:27:47 AM
You can make more income or profit in bitcion talk signature campaigns, writing about bitcion and engaging in some good airdrops and not all aridrops because there are scams.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 03:13:30 AM
if you want to get a lot of profit then you have to join the signature or investment in the long term and to know about the potential of a coin you must be more thorough in learning it
Activity: 280
April 02, 2018, 03:07:19 AM
My experience with you is the same, yes, I also do something like that hold altcoin until his profit is high, I'm too greedy to play trading want to get high profit so have to wait until the target is set, but it never happened, but now I've changed my mindset to get profit is not too high Smiley Thanks
Activity: 41
April 02, 2018, 03:03:37 AM
For you to get more profit, you must be patient and hard working. You can apply in bounty campaigns and try to have an investment in potential coins. There are many ways on how to earn you just have to search for it.
Activity: 308
April 02, 2018, 12:41:27 AM
To make a lot of money when investing or trading in the crypto market, you have to learn about the crypto market, and keep track of the crypto news pages on a regular basis. At the same time you need to have the skills of market analysis, be patient and wait for the opportunity to do business in the safest and most effective way, get more profits and avoid risks in business.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
April 02, 2018, 12:34:15 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

If you want a big profit, then invest more. Because the more you invest, the less you risk. And do not equate my words to the investment of all funds in one project and the like. If you wisely allocate funds, the exhaust will be much more than the same distribution of $ 100 profit from which you will not have enough even for a month of life.
Jump to: