Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 143. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 11:34:39 PM
Which trader doesn't want to increase profit ?. Almost certainly not there.
when you intend to enlarge your profits, never forget that behind it there is a risk of loss.
The solution is your expertise in managing capital, money management, risk management, trading plan and trading psychology.
"no one can ensure a profit, they only predict"
keep success !
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 11:32:58 PM
All of move here like are good to learn and you can earn by that,first start to read different topics here in forum then in some news also after that try what they say like if they have some topics about faucets,gambling,trading then if you experience or you do that the knowledge there can lead you to do constructive post here in forum so you can use that if you already have campaign
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
April 04, 2018, 11:32:49 PM
the airdrop helps as investors to work on tasks with moderation on appealing movesment of price to gives of decision on times as ideal arrange to work with the beginning as preparing use of assessment to goes with the authorization of option.
Activity: 101
April 04, 2018, 11:27:41 PM
Whole crypto market is falling in price last days. Some people see it as a loose of money, but from my point of view I see this as another chance to gain some more. If we focuse at one coin. In this case I will choose Cardona ADA
Activity: 260
April 04, 2018, 11:22:19 PM
The profitable of business to get If the previous owners did things perfectly then they would have been making huge amounts of profit and wouldn’t have sold the business to you.In this article we will show you how you can quickly improve the balance sheet and make the business much more profitable.Take this hours with your best business partner, mentor or advisor and work out how you can adapt your business plan and implement the majority of the following process of business.their products sales and profits and focuses on how to do this in recessionary times.The listening on latest book is the runaway success the life A Successful Service Based Business on good profit in process get it.
Activity: 224
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 04, 2018, 11:18:30 PM
If you really want to make sure profit then you just got to have to play it safe, if you want to play safe then set your own little goals in trading. Set on how much interest you want to gain, little by little you will see how much profit or growth you have earned.
Activity: 224
April 04, 2018, 11:13:37 PM
This question is hard to answer for you. We trade in the Crypto market mainly based on experience and a little luck. If we know how to make a profit, you are probably the best. But you should be careful in investing, choosing the right and potential investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 11:08:56 PM
well for me the most reliable way to make profit is to buy alt coins when the price is going down, secondly when a particular coin just finish their ICO and have hit any exchange, in that present p[rice where bounty hunters will be shaking the market you have to buy most of those coins which you know it is going to be very benefitable and keep it safe in the wallet you know that is very safe, then  come back when the market have gone back to the normal shape and you will see that you will be smilling..i did that with CS coin (credits) today i did not believe the gain which i am about to recieve.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
April 04, 2018, 10:57:05 PM
1 airdrop-- just fill the form
2 bounty-- work for a week or a months
3 investment- buy low sell high
4 trade. -- just like investment but the time of buy and sell is close
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 10:55:37 PM
Airdrop is the best way if the coins are worth and able to trade, but there are a lot of shitcoin in airdrop. Try to look for good airdrop. Long term trade are good choices, but you need to make sure you are entering when the price is low.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 10:51:43 PM
To get you more money you will need to invest a lot of altcoin for your profits as well as for how much you invested altcoin as well as your earnings.
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 10:43:27 PM
Airdrop is good, but make sure you do deep research about the dev. If their plan is legit, then you can hold your airdrop, or invest/buy more their coins. That is the way i get profit from altcoins.

I think to get more benefits you better follow airdrop, and if you invest more in altcoin, you also get better profit because if we invest we also have to see what kind of market condition, and if altcoin good price you also can do trade despite big risks
Activity: 350
April 04, 2018, 07:26:18 PM
Don't stuck with just one method of working with crypto currencies, there is multiple profitable ways to get more earning. You need to work with many ways to multipling your earnings. You can participating in the bounty and signature campaigns, trading, joining airdrops, doing tasks and selling your services..
Activity: 142
April 04, 2018, 04:43:02 PM
Profit always means to invest in some risky tools, find undervalued ICOs and be ready to lose everything, so you need to diversify and be risky.
Activity: 406
Presale is live!
April 04, 2018, 04:33:51 PM
You must constantly learn something new, in order to get more profit. Be open to new knowledge and you will get everything you dream about. Crypto is an excellent source of income.
Activity: 65
April 04, 2018, 04:30:09 PM
Holding is the safest way to get more profit. Think twice and don't rush things.
Some of my dumbest investments are done with a rush and thinking through.
Activity: 10
April 04, 2018, 11:25:54 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Hi! In my opinion, you should learn some skill or knowlege about technical for trading such as support point, resistance point, trendline, bufferly pattern, head and shoulder pattern, candle,... it can help you choose a target to buy or sell. Besides that, you should join bounties campaign of ICO, get reward when ico success and use this money investing into market again. I hope my experience can help you take more profit in the future Grin Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 11:10:07 AM
I pick long term over short term you will always keep an eye on it because if you wait long enough you will lose profits but on long term the more you wait the bigger they are like the bitcoin last year it was cheap now look it is big
Activity: 139
April 04, 2018, 10:58:16 AM
I think it will be good if we can be translation for bounty program because they always get a lot of token from it, and if the bounty success the token will increase multiple times and it will make them rich with just translation. So lets doing some worth it work
Activity: 294
April 04, 2018, 10:52:38 AM
I think the current trend is hold and invest ICO. You should divide some of your capital to invest in ICO as it is very good. Instead of airdrop,it's better to use your social media account to join all altcoin bounty.Doing job like share,like,post about the project will gain you many new altcoin. After the coin is released,you can start trading in the market or just sell it all to bitcoin
Jump to: