Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 144. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 10:52:31 AM
I prefer to participate and earn profit through signature campaign and social media campaign that good to earn more benefits if you use regularly. Its also good when you join airdrop for extra income who knows that the airdrop you have joined has a great potential and gave you more profit. You lost your Bitcoins, because you are not careful and patient, if you were, you should still have them
Activity: 322
April 04, 2018, 10:52:25 AM
Exchanging is the best wellspring of salary you could make from cryptographic money. I know numerous individuals ended up noticeably moment rich through it. Be that as it may, as is commonly said, it isn't just you are great in investigating and basic leadership, it requires likewise a little fortunes and likelihood. Airdrop is a good source of profit but you need to research thoroughly about the dev and their project because some airdrop are not giving that much profit and you end up wasting your time on them
Activity: 295
April 04, 2018, 10:42:49 AM
To get the more profit is to invest a coin in trading site and hold for the long term.
Activity: 294
April 04, 2018, 10:42:15 AM
If you are a good tader then this can be the first thing when you can get an extra profit. There are also bounties for many projects and if you hold the coin long enough it can become also an extra profit so there are some way to get more profit. I have already participated many Airdrops but most of them until now had no market values at all but there's one time when I was able to sell a token which I've got from an airdrop
You will see, that you will succeed.For me, air drop is a very good way of making profit, not only to its developers but also to everyone who will be receiving the coin, I mean, its free, and who would thought, it might be the next big thing in the crypto world, and the good thing is, you almost didn't do anything to earn it. To get profit in any cryptocurrency market is not simple or easy but it is doable.  With good trading skill and experience, one will always make money regardless of market condition
Activity: 238
April 04, 2018, 10:40:03 AM
There are lots of ways how to get more profit in crypto. One of the very common is Investment. But don't just invest in one crypto as you don't know what really the future of that crypto.  My advice is from now long to move forward, forget about this in the past, use it as knowledge and start invest in the right way. By searching good company with goals, future, and invest in it for a long time
Activity: 266
April 04, 2018, 10:39:54 AM
If you are a good tader then this can be the first thing when you can get an extra profit. There are also bounties for many projects and if you hold the coin long enough it can become also an extra profit so there are some way to get more profit. I have already participated many Airdrops but most of them until now had no market values at all but there's one time when I was able to sell a token which I've got from an airdrop
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 04, 2018, 09:05:18 AM
Aside from being loyal to bitcoin investment , to get more profits is buy more bitcoins in the market this will add more profits ,and if yoyu know how to trade ,then try to engage in teading activities this will give additional profits to your investments.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 08:44:08 AM
I always trade but time to time I monitor in exchange market so that you know when it will be to sale your altcoins then after that research again after trade again and so on. You need to be wise here in order to earn more profits.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 08:42:54 AM
To get more profit, exert more effort so that you can earn more too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 08:37:29 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

It is okay to be greed in a good way like for example you are joining a lot of sources of income that are legal and possible because that is just a thing called maximizing whats you already can do. Because sticking into one soirce of income are not gonna make you rich and that is just gonna be boring because you are sticking on it over and over again. So get up and find a lot of source of income like join in a campaign do trading and join in teitter and other sites then go have an investment it is up to you how to gain money.
copper member
Activity: 462
April 04, 2018, 08:34:14 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

To get a good profit you must be able to do something unique. If some activity is highly paid, then according to the law of the market there are many who wish to carry out this activity, so the price goes down. For the same reason, no one here will write an actual advice how to get a good profit. No one wants extra competition.
If you want to earn a lot of profits then you should know about the potential of your coins to be more thorough in learning it and but most airdrop and signature campaigns are a great way to make a profit.
Do not rush in making decisions ..
Activity: 196
April 04, 2018, 08:22:04 AM
There is a very simple rule "Always follow the market" do not try to replay it or deceive you will not succeed!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 08:15:10 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

To get a good profit you must be able to do something unique. If some activity is highly paid, then according to the law of the market there are many who wish to carry out this activity, so the price goes down. For the same reason, no one here will write an actual advice how to get a good profit. No one wants extra competition.
Activity: 229
April 04, 2018, 07:45:34 AM
Theres a lot things to do to earn more profit like invest in ICOs but you should research first before investing..join bounty campaign you can also get profit in there..join an airdrop some of coins is promising and beside  we have nothing to lose..but the most  important is we need to learn properly. we have  knowledge about all of this..
Activity: 109
April 04, 2018, 04:04:16 AM
you should work hard for it do investing, trading and mining, you can also join bounty campaign since you were greed... do everything.. work hard.. and so your profit will be good..
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
April 04, 2018, 03:54:37 AM
With the volatility so high - the bitcoin rises and falls by 10% per day - a good trader makes huge profits.
(in the forex, when a coin moves 0.1% it is already a party).
But you have to be good, and if you make a mistake you lose.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 09:00:55 PM
I think  airdrop is the best way to gain more profit or you can can in a bounty campaign only you have to be knowledagable on which project you will join and consider project manager if you find a good projectand a good  manager then your question will be answered.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
April 03, 2018, 08:29:13 PM
their is a lot of ways to get profits but you can go to daily trading, airdrop or long term HODL but if you want profit only you can go to airdrop or if you want to gain more profit you can go to daily trading but if you want to chill while getting profits you can go to long term HODL
Day trading is not the correct method to making money that easily. Holding is the safest thing than an investor can do.
Activity: 290
April 03, 2018, 08:26:29 PM
their is a lot of ways to get profits but you can go to daily trading, airdrop or long term HODL but if you want profit only you can go to airdrop or if you want to gain more profit you can go to daily trading but if you want to chill while getting profits you can go to long term HODL
Activity: 64
April 03, 2018, 08:21:01 PM
First of all, stop learn and stop making dumb moves. Get involved in many things like mining trading, airdrop. bounty or whatever and find out where you are good at.
From there it should be easier and after you gain some experience you should see a nice income going your way.
Jump to: