Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 172. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 10:49:57 PM
I think if you work hard enough you will really gain more profit... I have already participated many Airdrops but most of them until now had no market values at all but there's one time when I was able to sell a token which I've got from an airdrop, I was very lucky that I was one of those people who recieved those tokens for FREE and I was able to sell in a very profitable price ever.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
January 11, 2018, 08:55:56 PM
no one loses his income if a patient holds. If you are panic selling you will lose a lot of your profits. just one thing I learn any of altcoin you buy just hold it until the price is up I'm sure you can get a profit.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
January 11, 2018, 06:44:48 PM
In theory it is very simple to say, "buy low and sell high", but in practice it is another situation what you can do to get more profit is to set a goal, for example to seek 10%, 20% of profit of a currency ie to establish an entrance and an exit.

That's an interesting way of thinking, most people should do the same thing though a bunch of emotions cause the investor to lose their money at the wrong time.
Activity: 373
Merit: 107
January 11, 2018, 06:41:33 PM

It is necessary to work hard and with optimism. Take part in various bounty companies, and retrieve tokens to be postponed for a long time to increase
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 06:02:08 PM
If you are a good tader then this can be the first thing when you can get an extra profit. There are also bounties for many projects and if you hold the coin long enough it can become also an extra profit so there are some way to get more profit. Also you can start investing into coins and ICO's for  a long term and someday it will pay off trust me.
Activity: 253
January 11, 2018, 06:00:05 PM
In theory it is very simple to say, "buy low and sell high", but in practice it is another situation what you can do to get more profit is to set a goal, for example to seek 10%, 20% of profit of a currency ie to establish an entrance and an exit.

Activity: 266
January 11, 2018, 05:55:18 PM
Patience is the key to success. Greediness is always leading to the bad fails in the end. Your acquired knowledge that you are obtaining through your market trades and the crypto material can be a great asset to you. If you joined the market for some time now you must already know that the fluctuations of the crypto coins are constant and there is never one specific rule that you can use for the prediction of the market curve. Every trade is a risk but with the right choices risk can be reduced and you can gain the profit you are wishing for. My recommendation is to keep your desirable altcoins even if they start to fall because of the possible future recovery that can turn the tide on your side. Be patient and try to learn from your mistakes and maybe that desirable profit won't be so far away from you. Best of luck for your possible profit gain!
I agree with you , patience is the key in crypto.
Activity: 156
Merit: 13
January 11, 2018, 05:42:53 PM
Patience is the key to success. Greediness is always leading to the bad fails in the end. Your acquired knowledge that you are obtaining through your market trades and the crypto material can be a great asset to you. If you joined the market for some time now you must already know that the fluctuations of the crypto coins are constant and there is never one specific rule that you can use for the prediction of the market curve. Every trade is a risk but with the right choices risk can be reduced and you can gain the profit you are wishing for. My recommendation is to keep your desirable altcoins even if they start to fall because of the possible future recovery that can turn the tide on your side. Be patient and try to learn from your mistakes and maybe that desirable profit won't be so far away from you. Best of luck for your possible profit gain!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 05:10:31 PM
On my vzgdjal for today exist such directions in earnings cryptocurrency:
  • trading
  • mining
  • participating in bounty campaigns
  • participation in airdrops
  • sale of subscriptions in channels with insides
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
January 11, 2018, 04:52:20 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I think is a very interesting coin, and its true potential will be discovered once the airdrop (which is not really an Airdrop but a signature campaign) is over. I would keep on the campaign if I were you.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
January 11, 2018, 04:36:10 PM
For you to get more profit from crypto currency investment what you need do is to invest wisely for a long time period in coins that greater future and just any other shit coins with pump and dump trend. Do your research well before you invest your money in any coins to avoid uncertainty in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 1022
January 11, 2018, 04:27:09 PM
investors might work on different schemes of completion as preparing entrance with the table of offers to involves with the ico terms of early initiation phase of investment periode with the crypto finance market.
to collects information and manage to finish with good completion of target as the end of terms.

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 04:09:25 PM
Try to make short trade , sometime you got 50% ROI on some coin .

yes you may try airdrop or bounty to gain your btc .
Activity: 81
January 11, 2018, 03:04:20 PM
There is one thing for sure that will make you gain more profit. Hold your coins, support the developers by spreading the word about their technology and potential!
Activity: 251
Presale is live!
January 11, 2018, 03:00:39 PM
Greediness is the worst enemy of ours in this business. We should learn settling to less. Also panicking is very bad habit to have. You should have nerves of steel to avoid panic sells.
Activity: 98
January 11, 2018, 02:35:48 PM
I dont know about other promotional activities but I am really satisfired with @Viberate
Here is my reward from @Viberate for 2 months of participating in their promotional activities.

ACCOUNT BALANCE

4790.12848744 VIB

It is also very simple to participate. All you have to do is register on their site. Activate your social media accounts (confirm). And start promoting them. You can also earn VIB's by filing database with artists, venues, events and much more.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read more about participating here:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/

Current VIBe price:
$0,613469 USD (-7.97%)
0.00004139 BTC (-7.43%)
0.00045835 ETH (-17.37%)
Activity: 420
January 10, 2018, 12:09:23 PM
we just look for opportunities that we think are profitable and maximize it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 10, 2018, 10:20:06 AM
if you are looking for short term investment take the profit if you feel it but it you have the lose you sell that token because it is good for short term but on the long term it will be good if you lose today but on the next year it will be a big profit waiting for you
Based on my personal experience, I would say holding for long term is always a better strategy.
Holding is one of the easy and good ways to make investments, but look at the many things we can do. I think doing Trading with a lot of intensity can be an option, so we can get a chance to earn a lot more. Trading in a short time becomes my choice and I think that is the best step that exists today. But there is a better way of doing all the things we can do, we should be able to take advantage of every opportunity. In essence we have to work hard to realize all the dreams we have.
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
January 10, 2018, 10:08:57 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

you can get more profit in investing on altcoins that will be successful so you need to be careful on choosing. You can also earn from campaigns and just like what you've said you can also earn from airdrops.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 09:58:25 AM
if you are looking for short term investment take the profit if you feel it but it you have the lose you sell that token because it is good for short term but on the long term it will be good if you lose today but on the next year it will be a big profit waiting for you
Based on my personal experience, I would say holding for long term is always a better strategy.
Jump to: