Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 174. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 103
January 09, 2018, 09:46:18 AM
If you want get more profit than just hold bitcoins, you just need learn how to trade. Just follow the simple rules and you will get profit. Buy when market red and sell when it's green.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
January 09, 2018, 09:42:12 AM
You just need a lot of time to do some research to find the best altcoin that will pump surely,you need to find alts that has a good upcoming fundamentals.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 07:32:50 AM
Patience is one key to make profit in cryptocurrency. Setting aside your emotion is also a big factor but it is hard to apply. You need to have a good mindset if you really want to earn. Skills in reading a chart is also a plus. Updates of your holding gives you an idea when to get a profit or hold it for long.
Agree. Being patient is the key factor and at the same time you need to be sensitive to the market. You should konw enough before you do the investment.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
January 09, 2018, 07:04:11 AM
For me, to get more profit you must work really really hard, learn and study lot of new things in cryptocurencies.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
January 09, 2018, 06:50:42 AM
get profit not as easy as you think. you need more study about altcoin investment and trading altcoin.
Airdrops is good but many airdrops are fake or scam coin, don't expect too much on airdrops.

Also most of ICOs is scam and just a waisting of time. But it's natural if a guy screw ups for the first couple of times: everybody needs an experience, even the bad one.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 09, 2018, 06:30:50 AM
I don't think airdrops are that great. Some are good, but most are a waste of time. You have to pick and choose the projects.
Day trading depends partly on skill and experience and partly on luck and knowing when to get out. I have done okay from trading, but it can be difficult. Holding is better I think. Depends on you as a person.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 06:27:39 AM
i can get more profit by joining more airdrop and investing.airdrop is very risk but i take the risk.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 09:02:35 PM
get profit not as easy as you think. you need more study about altcoin investment and trading altcoin.
Airdrops is good but many airdrops are fake or scam coin, don't expect too much on airdrops.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
January 05, 2018, 07:56:42 PM
I always trade short, until the losses have been. In the long run, you need to be patient and there will be happiness.

True, I find buying and holding more profitable with lesser risks than shot time trading. Aside from that I think it is quite tiresome to monitor and make trades in the market from time to time taking advantage and preventing the risks to the ever continuous changing values of altcoins so it is also easier to do long term investments.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 05, 2018, 07:54:53 PM
There are many ways you can make a profit from crypto, whether it's signature campaigns, social marketing, or freelance service pay by crypto. Also, you can participate in bounty campaigns of ICO projects to earn their own Token. Then when the ICO be indexed to the stage, you can potentially earn a huge amount of money for yourself. You can also invest in coins and then trading to get more profit
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 07:50:58 PM
greed is a bad trait. so, my advise - devide your bank into several parts - 40-50% always keep in BTC (in case the altcoins go down you can buy them very cheap, if you have free BTC), 25 % - altcoins from top 10, they are stable and grow up slowly with every year ( look at coinsmarketcup) and other part - in new coins (tokens), some of these coins are undervalued and soon they are able to fly up ( Ada, Verge made this as example). I hold 5-10% in Ethereum, but it is optional.  Dont forget to fix the profit.
I like your percentage split, jinnyjinny. What do you mean by "Don't forget to fix the profit"?
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 05, 2018, 07:50:16 PM
if you want to get more profit you can join ICO, and when ICO is successful then you will get big profit
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 07:36:20 PM
Be smart. Read white page carefully. Judge the potential based on other news and your own view.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
January 05, 2018, 07:33:02 PM
The way to make more profit is that instead of investing in Bitcoin or Altcoin you should invest in ICO or Token, talking about DeepOnion currency, I find it volatile fluctuations. If you intend to invest in DeepOnion, I sincerely advised not to because the current exchange rate of it increases unstably, the risk rate will be high. Instead, you should invest in altcoin, especially the current currency is very potential as Ripple, Ethereum
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
January 05, 2018, 07:32:15 PM
For more profit, and sure profit, invest in the TEAM not the project!
Great team always deliver, it is all about execution, not the idea.
That's not fair, if the idea is not unique then the same won't gain good reputation or a investor base. The basic requirement is the idea needs to be unique, next is the execution. When the uniqueness OS identified automatically it will get good funding which is required for the execution process.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
All Ur Base Is Belong To Us
January 05, 2018, 07:28:44 PM
For more profit, and sure profit, invest in the TEAM not the project!
Great team always deliver, it is all about execution, not the idea.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 07:18:11 PM
Many people now are thingking on how they can get more profit easily but they didnt know its hard to do it, i guess to get more profit is to get a long term investmest for more profit.
Activity: 149
January 05, 2018, 07:09:45 PM
DeepOnion community is quite big and active, and also enthusiastic because they have made all quite some money if they were there from the beginning. I think the coin will rise in future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
January 05, 2018, 07:08:45 PM
I Am a newbie to crypto investments and I can say, day trading with all the promises and advantages it has, it is not as good as holding.
Holding pays well if you invest in the right coins and wait for it to gain  momentum.
By day trading in altcoins, you can easily loose your money with the slightest of changes in the market trend.
Its always wise to do your research.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 07:04:23 PM
research  before you are investing trying to learn about the project and make decision that

the project is worth or worthless to join.
Jump to: