Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 173. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 11:44:37 AM
if you are looking for short term investment take the profit if you feel it but it you have the lose you sell that token because it is good for short term but on the long term it will be good if you lose today but on the next year it will be a big profit waiting for you
Activity: 236
Merit: 105
January 09, 2018, 11:28:24 AM
deeponion is free early,but now is 12$ at least!
i think in this time,holding is best way to invest!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 11:24:04 AM
Win small Lose small,Win big lose big.Don't need to be too much greedy.But i can say that you can get more profit by taking more Risk
In order to make a lot of money in your business, there are many factors that you need to know: market knowledge, technical analysis, timely information and luck. If you meet these conditions, the profit you get will be huge. Because crypto trading is not easy, you need to learn a lot to be successful in this market.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
January 09, 2018, 11:21:20 AM
If you lost money trading, there's a good probability that you were in a hurry to make more money, so the first lesson is:

- LEARN - TO - BE - F***ING - PATIENT!!

and always try to buy worthy cryptos, with strong dev team and community with low price. And honestly, I don't seem to find a reason why a person shouldn't buy the top 10 alts...
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
January 09, 2018, 11:20:10 AM
I find day trading to be a good source of profit. Though I've lost a lost of money in it before due to my inexperience, now I'm making some profits.
I hold coins I believe in while I look out for pump and dump coins to trade.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 11:14:07 AM
Win small Lose small,Win big lose big.Don't need to be too much greedy.But i can say that you can get more profit by taking more Risk
Activity: 56
January 09, 2018, 11:11:47 AM
More profit is always Risky.I guess rotation of Coins can help you get more profit .But gain its Risky
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 11:09:53 AM
I preferred is airdrop and bounty campaigns because it earns some money and very profitable. Airdrop is very profitable is the project is legit but some airdrop is trash always gather information about that project to aware scam. Bounty Campaign is profitable also as long as your campaign is legit and have a lot of proof to be trusted and a long side they should have whitepapers, roadmaps and blockchain technology
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
January 09, 2018, 11:05:51 AM
you just need to search which coins are worth to invest,if you are able to do that im sure you will get a lot of profits
Activity: 322
January 09, 2018, 10:56:40 AM
always show deep interest in investment & in crypto market for shortterm, and i know if we don't have any knowledge about altcoins even we don't have stratugies to make money then it is valueless to invest in alts. airdrops are mostly fake they ask for donate.
Activity: 52
January 09, 2018, 10:53:53 AM
In the crypto market, there are many potentials, but also many scams. You need to study it carefully. Knowledge will earn you money, but investing and trading blindly, you may win today, but may not tomorrow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
January 09, 2018, 10:51:39 AM
To get more profit join airdrop,bounty,facebook,twitter,telegram and signature campaign you can gain a profit in that list.
Activity: 154
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 09, 2018, 10:48:04 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

A lot of people are making a lot of money with the DeepOnion drop, but remember that this project is too marketing, but the code is being updated a bit too slowly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 09, 2018, 10:45:05 AM
trading with short time but you must know where are you will be trade coin potensial hight volume.
or if you no want trade , you can stay on exchanger and place your balance on landing for few days or month.
example exchanger Poloniex .
Activity: 784
January 09, 2018, 10:36:26 AM
If you want get more profit than just hold bitcoins, you just need learn how to trade. Just follow the simple rules and you will get profit. Buy when market red and sell when it's green.
Not that easy, trading is difficult, we must be good at controlling our emotions, so as not to make mistakes when making decisions, so in my opinion to increase profit, preferably investment in ico
Activity: 406
January 09, 2018, 10:27:54 AM
Invest your coin in short-term investments, because short-term investments will get faster results, in comparison to long-term investments, you can also try trading on atlcoin, but you have to be patient when the price of coin down, to avoid loss.
Activity: 112
January 09, 2018, 10:15:22 AM
I find it hilarious that people think there are answers to these questions. "How do I earn a million overnight?"
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 10:04:44 AM
i started trading 4 months ago and i had 20 eth .in 4 months i go altcoins and i think that i am good at trading because my money go 5x but now i look and still have 20 eth. now im thinking hodl  is better i am going to hodl now.i hope you got my point dude .
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
January 09, 2018, 09:58:51 AM
I trade in short term coins so I can gain more profit in short period of time but keep in mind that every investment is a risk so better not too greedy if you do it might cause loss of profit in the long run, if you do long term investment better choose stable coin like ethereum and bitcoin because it will give you sure profit.
Activity: 94
January 09, 2018, 09:57:30 AM

How to get more profit bitcoin?
In generally there are three ways to get bitcoin or altcoins, namely:
1. Trading
2. Bounty Campaign
3. Mining

What have you done?

me, doing trading and bounty.
Jump to: