Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 177. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 04, 2018, 11:22:19 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

many people say deeponion is a scam so im not sure its good option to gain money. greedy is one of failure of humanity. we never statisfy and keep hoping the value increase.
holding coin not a bad option but you need to know how to stop. and buying wrong coin is your fault cause you choose a bad project of coin. i suggest you have to read first about their project before you invest into their coin.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 11:21:52 AM
always go for the short term invest in this way you can your profit twice as faster than doing on the long term yet you must keep an eye to your portfolio to know when you are going to sell your tokens
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
January 04, 2018, 11:21:29 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

You probably answered your own question - stop being greedy. You need to be in control of your emotions and make smart rational decisions that aren't influenced by greed or fear or any other emotion. DeepOnion isn't really an airdrop, you have to hold coins to receive coins, the coin is performing well but I don't like any system that influences persons to hold so they can profit more. Seems like an artificial way to pump price.
Activity: 453
January 04, 2018, 11:18:24 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Invest in coins you trust, I trust mostly in Bitcoin, Bitcoincash, Ethereum, Monero, Ripple(now because it's on coinbase), PIVX the best coin I want them more!

When the altcoin you investet doubles or triples in price sell it 10-30% back to bitcoins, and when it's low buy back more... Also read about coins so you'll know what will probobly last...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fkOqXAHLKQ

Greed? I don't know what that is anymore, if you greedy, you shouldn't be in crypto because you will sell when it's low and buy when it's high... Don't be greedy, it's not everything in an instant and also, if too much greed will hit you hard when you'll lose somewhere a lot... but don't worry, if you lose hodl that shit until you get that money back...
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
January 04, 2018, 11:14:51 AM
Have more research about the coins that you want to buy and to get sure profit I think nice to invest coin that belongs on top 10 but if you want taking risk there are coins that has potential that are not belong on top 10. I like airdrop but there are many do not have value and a waste of time but about the deeponion not familiar about it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 04, 2018, 11:10:58 AM
You can gain profit if you are a hardworking person. You can join a lot of airdrops which might have a high value after some months and all you did was join and that is already profit. You can also join a lot of social media campaigns which they allow and that will gain you profit after some time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 04, 2018, 11:08:46 AM
Yes airdrop is a kind of thing that not all gonna have but its good because its free like in Deeponion ,but I think the more coins you have the higher you earn on airdrop,for me I use to join airdrop for more profit and trading because I have alot of time to do it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 11:06:30 AM
Cranes will be useful for those who have a lot of free time and have a desire to spend it profitably. In a decree, on a hospital, on a long trip, if at work a wonderful break came when the old task had already been fulfilled and the new boss had not yet instructed. You can kill time by reading anecdotes and playing solitaire, or you can cover a little Satoshi.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
January 04, 2018, 11:05:52 AM
Who is not?  Grin We are all greedy here that is why we end up in the crypto world.  Grin

I have AION and I am feeling the profit but I want more. I have been reading more about it and some people are somehow predicting a large amount which could be really possible.
Coinmarketcap says it all. 24 hour movement is millions of dollars and even in etherdelta the number of ether going in and out are so high.
Activity: 54
January 04, 2018, 11:05:24 AM
I think to get more profit is easy. Just invest amount of money in the coin which have probably to increase for many times and we must be patient and wait until we get the profit  Wink

Its easier said than done, if you say it is easy why aren't you a billionaire yourself now? But you are here and talking about some great ideas here on forum. Its not easy finding the coin that will raise, its not easy its very stressful job.
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
January 04, 2018, 11:03:40 AM
You just need to risk more to get more profits,this is a game which you need to gamble with the market,we have our own ways to get profits.
Activity: 118
Merit: 5
January 04, 2018, 11:02:20 AM
DeepOnion is really a good choice if you are looking for long term investment, the coin was trading at $0.5 not long after its release in the middle of this year, but with the continuous effort of the team, the community has been growing rapidly and it is trading at $7.x at the time of writing. It is expected that its price will continue to increase in this year, so don’t miss the train!
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 10:59:43 AM
if you want to get more profit, try to invest your BTC so you can earn more profit in investing and if you want more try in trading way so you can get profit too.
Activity: 319
January 04, 2018, 10:05:51 AM
For me I got more profit from investing on ICOs and trading on exchange for short term, I also have altcoins for long term goals.
Activity: 126
January 04, 2018, 09:59:55 AM
i like airdrop but i am careful and choose right company
I do not like airdrops, I'm not lucky in them!but my friends earned a lot on them !  To get more profit you need to hold coins.

I don't like airdrops too. Maybe it was just my bad luck but I always came accross with not good ones so I have decided to give up. Sometimes my friends are sending me some links for new airdrops, I'm not even opening.

For me best way to get profit is day trading which means I try to sell when it gets high and buy when it drops during the day.
Activity: 336
January 04, 2018, 09:55:08 AM
some of airdrop is real some of them are shit tokens. but do research first about the dev to learn if it has a future or it will waste ur time joining any aridrop. you can earn more profit by trading but you shoud study first the altcoins if it was worth it to buy and hold and sell it when it will pump more.
Activity: 62
January 04, 2018, 09:52:09 AM
I'm just starting the DeepOnion airdrop program, but should really read up to their plans Tongue
Activity: 133
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
January 04, 2018, 09:50:42 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Forget about airdrops, not many of them have future. I suggest you to study alcoins you invest in before buying. Not top 10 altcoins can give much bigger profit than Bitcoin or top 10 altcoins if you choose them wisely.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
January 04, 2018, 09:47:29 AM
i think . First you should answer the question how much profit do you want to get.. that must be a clearly  number, and then focus on how much money do you want to invest and also the risk you can take  Undecided

I agree with you, the first thing to do is you should know how much money or profit do you want to get, because its important to clear our vision before we do the thing for what we want. Anyways, there's so many ways on how to get more profit, but for me the best way is doing day trading because anyone they get a profit by doing that, so there's posible that we gain also when we do that.
Activity: 290
January 04, 2018, 09:44:23 AM
you can either pick short term or long term on short term you will always keep an eye on it because if you wait long enough you will lose profits but on long term the more you wait the bigger they are like the bitcoin last year it was cheap now look it is big
Jump to: