Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 180. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 06:31:54 AM
I think you should learn how to control yourself in every situation. Sudden decision-making can sometimes give you poor results. Doing research before investing is a very good idea, don't know about DeepOnion, I guess you will have to research that first.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 04, 2018, 06:29:42 AM
Airdrop is good, but make sure you do deep research about the dev. If their plan is legit, then you can hold your airdrop, or invest/buy more their coins. That is the way i get profit from altcoins.
Activity: 104
January 04, 2018, 06:29:12 AM
I've always believed that getting the most out of a trade is not by trading more often, it's by sitting throughout the entire uptrend, or downtrend if you're shorting.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 04, 2018, 06:27:36 AM
Airdrops are good free money but not all are worth to join and to hold. I find day trading as a bad habit of trading in my experience but I know there are traders there are that earning more than enough. But that's my experience, I regret that I did day trading before and I transferred my long term holding to day trading and that's my mistake. And as a solution, I still have chosen coins to day trade and retain my long term holding. I'm ignoring deeponion to be honest.
Activity: 72
January 04, 2018, 05:56:24 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.
Pages:
Jump to: