Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 16. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 03:29:42 AM
Do more jobs on Bounty. Filter out the companies. And do it regularly. Increase revenues by many units. The main patience, which will then pay off
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 03:27:10 AM
if you are new to crypto currency you need to be diligent!.
You always read forums to find out the strategy and you will not fall victim to the scammer.
if you want to earn a lot of crypto when you join all bounty facebook, twitter, signature, and more so you receive more tokens. so when you sell the market more money.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
August 12, 2018, 03:05:07 AM
I joined deeponion forum last December and it was great I earned $100 with an easy tasks, but they stop that because many abusers created multiple account, but anyway you could earn more profit without investment by joining bounty campaigns that's only way I know the translation, signature, social media and any campaign that you could earn it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 02:56:26 AM
the way you get more profit from joining the bounty you need to be very industrious to promote the project.
then you need to join all for more stakes like facebook, twitter, signature.
for you to receive many tokens.
so goodluck should wait for you because they give you token after ICO so you have to wait for it.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 12, 2018, 02:52:52 AM
To get more profit, you need to constantly monitor the situation on the market and be ready for decisive action.
Activity: 154
August 12, 2018, 02:43:54 AM
To get more nailed you need to now buy coins, such as the ethereum, bitcoin or any other that will be very promising in the future. Buy as a long-term investment and hold it until the moment it does not grow. And then sell. That's all.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 02:40:10 AM
you can earn more profit by investing or doing trading, you can use your income from bounty campaigns to start trading or investment. that's what I did last time, and I was able to have some savings because of that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 02:25:08 AM
By choosing social media campaigns in Bounty campaigns, we get more money if we make the right investment decisions for long-term investment and learn to make money by doing daily trading.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 12:54:34 AM
Well its easy to say the steps on how to earn high profit but its hard to do specially in waiting, because lots of people will be impatient and also panicking if the price of the crypto will go down and so afraid to loss money. But being patient is important part to earn
Activity: 31
August 12, 2018, 12:01:34 AM
If you want to increase profits from cheap altcoins, you should spend a little money to buy 2 coins of each altcoin. Then you should not sell it even if its price falls sharply. Keep it careful and wait for a strong price increase. I'm looking for NEO.

Activity: 148
August 11, 2018, 11:47:22 PM
To get a big income, participate in a free airport, as well as in a campaign for generosity .
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 11:43:51 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

In airdrop you can earn but some of it is a dump to join with that make you lose investment. So when you invest alts just observe the trending in the market so that you will gain profit rather than losing.loosing. Consider that this is all about money and need to be safe.
Activity: 167
August 11, 2018, 11:42:45 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

If you want a high profit then risk a higher capital. The more capital you have the more profit you can gain and the more choices you could make. This why it is easy to gain profit when you have enough capital.
Activity: 75
August 11, 2018, 11:23:42 PM
Getting more benefit other than contributing cash to a potential altcoins is by joining Signature Campaigns. It's a decent alternative to do such work as a result of it's advantage that you will have by having cash as well as learning on various proficiencies about the cryptos. Additionally, joining airdrops are great anyway some of them are tricks so don't give anyone your private key.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 04:28:40 PM
To have more profit, you should not do anything by yourself. Participate in bounty campaigns, airdrops, trade on exchanges and invest for a long time in promising coins. All this gives a good profit.
Activity: 308
August 11, 2018, 04:01:16 PM
To get more profit, you need to invest in high-yield projects. To find such, you need to learn a lot of information.
Activity: 336
August 11, 2018, 12:32:31 PM
I think in order to obtained more income in future we need to become flexible.
Investing in different companies which helps you to obtained a huge income that serve as a great income provider.
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 09:36:56 AM
To gain more profit, strategy should be taken by your own. If you want current money, then sit for trade and if you want to be rich in future, then hold them until you get good price for your coins.
Activity: 37
August 11, 2018, 08:58:02 AM
Studying what you are doing is also the key for you to have profits.Buy when the price goes down and sells when the price goes up . Airdrop is also good, but it should be smart to choose Join also in bounty campaign social media, signature etc you will gain more profit.
Activity: 406
August 11, 2018, 08:51:55 AM
I'm mostly focused on working with bounty and airdrops projects. But here the number of scammers has recently increased significantly, so carefully choose the project.
Pages:
Jump to: