Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 17. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 08:46:54 AM
I believe that the most reliable and promising option for working in the crypto market is long-term investments. You can also pay attention to the options with bounty and airdrops, but the project should be carefully selected.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 07:30:29 AM
To get more profit, you should probably spend more time on it. Or you can invest it to more different coins so that it will really result to more income. Though investing is very risky, still the chances of getting more is very high than waiting for just one investment.

In order to get more on kriptovalyute, you have to be an expert in cryptography, can predict crypto currency behavior. This requires knowledge. Therefore you must take the time to get fundamental knowledge, don't be lazy, work hard.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 11, 2018, 07:24:02 AM
It depends on what strategy you choose to make profit, is it a hodl or short trading experience.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 07:19:43 AM
I always trade short, until the losses have been. In the long run, you need to be patient and there will be happiness.

life can become more interesting you can always buy one of the popular currencies and watch the exchange rate in the mornings and before going to bed. Invest in ICO without a full understanding of the project, without a detailed proof of white-paper, not being familiar with the team - an invention doomed to failure. By the way, according to a study by the New York-based consulting agency Satis Group LLC, more than 81% of the ICO is a scum, 6% failed, 5% died, and only 8% brought their token to the exchange.
Yes that is right, I am also agree with you that the key to success in crypto trading and investment is to study and do a good research about different coins, and where we become more satisfactory we should invest our money there, from where we can really make a good profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 05:48:12 AM
To get more profit, you should probably spend more time on it. Or you can invest it to more different coins so that it will really result to more income. Though investing is very risky, still the chances of getting more is very high than waiting for just one investment.
Activity: 3
August 11, 2018, 05:46:46 AM
It is necessary to work hard and with optimism. Take part in various bounty companies, and retrieve tokens to be postponed for a long time to increase
Activity: 280
August 10, 2018, 05:56:47 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

You must learn to control emotions in crypto trading. Making the wrong decision will give you regret.
Research before investing, find out what's good, not always about DeepOnion, because I think you have to do research first, that's the main one.
I agree. Our chances of making more profit decreases when we lose because we didn't know better. We should always DYOR and choose the best opportunities in trading and investing.
Activity: 798
August 10, 2018, 05:51:33 PM
In the current situation, it is not profitable to engage in one direction. I think we should try a few. Bounty, airdrop, investment, trade. Try to combine and then you can hope for high profits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 10, 2018, 05:48:18 PM
To make a lot of money on crypto-currencies you need to constantly look for new and promising projects, which means that you need to study and think about a lot of information.
Activity: 170
August 10, 2018, 05:45:16 PM
On the off chance that you need to make a benefit with a brief span, the best way is to crypto exchanging on the grounds that cryptographic money exchanging is an exceptionally beneficial on the off chance that you know extremely well how to make an exchanging. I'll recommend you at this time ICO program is extremely productive so you can contribute with ICO program and you can make an immense benefit after end of ICO.
Are we talking long-term or short-term profit. I think for long-term profit you should still invest in BTC or top altcoins, and for short-term do trading and bounties, if you're short of capital for trading.
Activity: 125
August 10, 2018, 03:35:17 PM
As what saying says patience is a virtue and we all know that being patience and waiting for the right time will definitely give you the best output that you also wanted. Either investing in altcoins or holding bitcoin will gives you more profit you just need to be more patient in waiting and worth it.
Activity: 434
August 10, 2018, 03:32:29 PM
there so many way to get more profit like investing , trading ,selling, and join in Bounty  Campaign like Signature and Social Campaign that wil make youre profit go higher and higher if you do that right!! and clearly topic in bitcoin forum too!!
I agree, I would say to maximize your profit and reduce the risk of losing your investment you should also learn a lot not to make rookie mistakes. I do bounties, participate in ICOs, trade and hodl. Works for me!
Activity: 2
August 10, 2018, 01:10:32 PM
If you want more profit just spend more time in cypto per day. Join arirdrops and bounty, go and start trade. be patient and with time you will get more profit.
Activity: 41
August 10, 2018, 03:28:11 AM
Trading on the exchange will always be one of the most profitable types of earnings on the crypto market!
But the Airdrops lost their relevance at the beginning of this year! I don`t work with it anymore!
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 10, 2018, 03:20:34 AM
The principle is quite simple, increase your workload to increase your profit. The avenues to make profit in crypto is numerous. Perform researches on the ones you wish to join and start working towards them. You can participate in ICOs, bounty programs, airdrops, come up with a great idea by utilizing the Blockchain (becoming a developer) etc.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 03:12:37 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Getting more profit from CRYPTO market, you need to learn new strategies and know the reason you need to trade a coin or hold it for more profit. You can't just follow what other do without having adequate understanding about the project.
Activity: 433
August 10, 2018, 02:49:59 AM
To get the maximum profit as in any business you must constantly learn, learn something new and develop your skills and understanding of the market! Without knowledge, you will lose all your money. Yes, you may be lucky at first, but in the end you will lose.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 10, 2018, 02:37:24 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

its hard to gain profit in top 10 coins cause all of them are affected by bitcoin price. Its better to invest on new ico but its more risky and also like a betting.
Activity: 210
August 10, 2018, 02:26:21 AM
Rooting is always present in human nature and feels unsatisfied with what has been obtained.
I think your decision is not right when choosing to release Bitcoin for coins that are not Top 10.
It is very risky and can be threatened with loss.
In the world of Cryptocurrency, we must be good at managing our emotions, we must not rush to conclusions because it can harm us.
Activity: 47
August 10, 2018, 02:21:21 AM
I think we want to get more profit in the encryption market, then we should maintain enough patience. When the price of cryptocurrency falls very badly, we can invest. Then patiently wait for the market to pick up.
Pages:
Jump to: