Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 52. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 05:37:32 PM
People take a risk with investing and trading they did not sure if someday the market will drop down. So they prefer to choose a short term investing instead of long term investing because they all panic when the markets going down.
Activity: 78
July 14, 2018, 05:34:56 PM
It seems to me that now the right option is to invest and hold coins from the top 50.

Yes, if you need a buge profit just hold your coin until such time the price is high. Just like now, bitcoin price is very low, its not profitable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 05:27:42 PM
I do not like airdrops, waste of time and the risk of not making a profit at all.
If you risk, then increase your income, but only if you have very strong nerves:)))
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 05:26:17 PM
It seems to me that now the right option is to invest and hold coins from the top 50.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 05:24:07 PM
My opinion is that you need to be always evolving and developing yourself to gert more profit. At this point there is a big temptation to stop and stuck on one place of work
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 05:03:58 PM
Best lesson that I take this year > learned that hodl everytime is bad, people must sell at bull season from good prices, and then wait for dropping, when everything drop to /4-5 prices, then you can buy again at bear season, this is most profitable way I think.
Activity: 126
July 14, 2018, 05:00:19 PM
There is really nothing wrong if one decides not to hold.If we all did, there wont be traders/volumes to buy from us when we decide to cash out,A good balance of both holders and holders make a healthy market
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 04:54:44 PM
Market condition its never same first u need to know it. In order to earn money now, you need to change your tactics and strategy of behavior in the market. Prices are quite suitable for short trading. Of course, on hold all is not clear. 
Activity: 64
July 14, 2018, 04:46:09 PM

as usual waiting for nothing -_-
Activity: 112
July 14, 2018, 12:29:53 PM
Everything comes with experience, and your patience. Life lessons, from the script market. What would benefit you Gillani to understand and not float on top.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
July 14, 2018, 12:26:52 PM
Of course, you work hard for it so that you will reach your goal, gaining a big profit. Like, buying and selling. When the market price is low, that's the time you buy coins and then invest and then sell it until the price goes up. But be sure that you have enough patience to wait because your patience will lead you to success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 14, 2018, 10:49:45 AM
In order to get more profit, but you need to work more. I think that you yourself know about this. You should not expect that the crypto currency will give you a lot of free money.
Activity: 76
July 14, 2018, 10:46:03 AM
Cranes will be useful for those who have a lot of free time and have a desire to spend it profitably. In a decree, on a hospital, on a long trip, if at work a wonderful break came when the old task had already been fulfilled and the new boss had not yet instructed. You can kill time by reading anecdotes and playing solitaire, or you can cover a little Satoshi.
Activity: 41
July 14, 2018, 10:45:34 AM
Airdrops are sans great cash yet not all are worth to join and to hold. I discover day exchanging as a propensity for exchanging my experience however I know there are dealers there are that procuring all that anyone could need. However, that is my experience, I lament that I did day exchanging previously and I exchanged my long haul holding to day exchanging and that is my slip-up. Also, as an answer, despite everything I have picked coins to day exchange and hold my long haul holding. I'm disregarding deeponion frankly.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 10:44:41 AM
everyone knows or feels that this is the time to earn and/or gather as many tokens as possible because the future is only going to see expanding prices.
Activity: 21
July 14, 2018, 10:43:56 AM
Basically, my investment is designed for a long time. I wait until the coins begin to grow strongly, only then I will sell part. It's hard for me to play on the stock exchange and catch small price changes. I think I would have lost more, since I have no experience.
Activity: 44
July 14, 2018, 10:38:40 AM
I think the only way to earn bigger profits is to buy lower prices and sell them at high price, so If you want to get more profit you should invest a token for a long term goal and holding also can get you more profits.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 13, 2018, 02:28:19 PM
true, greed if you are right and lucky maybe you are lucky, but if it happened so maybe you are too ambitious. it should be careful to use your assets if it is better to be safe and patient, still invest in bitcoin or ethereum, do not be affected by market conditions and if you want more you still carefully select some potentially altcoin.
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 02:18:51 PM
I think it will be wise to look for some good coins for investing and to further trade in the market in order to have a stable profit, or to invest in the ICO
Activity: 93
July 13, 2018, 02:16:59 PM
It is not excluded buy,more cheap coins. Keep her as long as possible. And wait for growth .
Pages:
Jump to: