Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 51. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 09:56:27 AM
To get more profit you need to get more experience and exposure to Cryptocurrency trading and if you do trading you must have more capital coins because the more coins you invest the higher the profit is.
Buy low and sell high when you are putting huge amount of coins is better and will offer you higher payout than less coins. Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 08:44:13 AM
Bceм пpивeт. Чac yжe читaю кaк пoлyчить бoльшe пpибыли) И кaк пoнял нaдo пpяммммм кyчy тepпeния и вce вce cтpeльнeт. Кoнeчнo ecли для вac тpeйдинг этo xoбби тo пoчeмy нeт. Ho ecли ты живeшь зa cчeт этoгo тo я нe пoймy кaк мoжнo пpocтo cидeть и ждaть кoгдa я cмoгy пoкyшaть ceгoдня зaвтpa или eщe нaдo нe мoгo тepпeния. Личнo мoe мнeниe xoть и нeт гoдa кaк я в кpиптoвaлютe нo интpaдeй этo кyдa лyчшe. Tы мoжeшь пpимepнo нa чтo тo бoлee мeнee paccчитывaть,знaть cвoй cилы знaть cвoй вoзмoжнocти. A кaк бoнyc этo cтaж c кoтopым твoй cдeлки бyдyт тoлькo лyчшe. Кoнeчнo в бyдyщeм я тaк жe бyдy paccмaтpивaть и кpaткocpoк нo ceйчac тoлькo интpaдeй.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 08:34:39 AM
To have more benefits you need to read a lot and study projects where you want to invest your money. It is also necessary to have the patience not to sell the bought coin as soon as it began to fall in price.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 06:36:20 AM
Buy more some good altcoin and hold till the end of this year. I think this is the best way to increase your profit in Crypto world. holding is always better way to earn more profit then trading, because trading is not safe for newcomers.
Activity: 56
July 15, 2018, 06:33:56 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I would not rush to invest in this project.
   Attention! Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 06:33:46 AM
At least you need to look and buy at least altcoins from the TOP 20.The that below I never look.Although I know people who invested in little-known altcoins, and eventually had a +.Personally, I do not have time to look for and choose some altcoins.If you like it then of course look for and invest.Someone has to do it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 06:30:26 AM
Perhaps patience is in need for traders when they want to gain a maximum profit in the future because exchange rates are really volatile, traders must take advantage of opportunities to continue to earn income.
Activity: 24
July 15, 2018, 06:25:53 AM
I think you should learn how to control yourself in every situation. Sudden decision-making can sometimes give you poor results. Doing research before investing is a very good idea, don't know about DeepOnion, I guess you will have to research that first.

Agree 100%... Don't rely on others' opinion.. Do your own research before investing
Activity: 308
July 15, 2018, 06:22:07 AM
Experienced is the best teacher, from mistake that you did you can make new better strategy. If you trading with pair BTC vs Altcoin for the better doing short trading, the purpose of trading is to increase the amount of BTC. After you have more BTC trade again that your BTC with USDT when the price of Bitcoin bullish run. So you can make double profit from increase price of altcoin and also BTC. Keep focus and dont be greedy is one of the key of success in trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 15, 2018, 06:20:32 AM
To get more profit join bounty campaign programs, You can gain a profit every month by joining their task but choose some good bounty campaigns.
Activity: 80
July 15, 2018, 06:18:04 AM
The basic requirement is the idea needs to be unique, next is the execution. When the uniqueness OS identified automatically it will get good funding which is required for the execution process.
Activity: 308
July 15, 2018, 06:16:33 AM
How to get more profit? I find day trading as a bad habit of trading in my experience
but I know there are traders there are that earning more than enough. But that's my experience,
I regret that I did day trading before and I transferred my long term holding to day trading and that's my mistake.
And as a solution, I still have chosen coins to day trade and retain my long term holding.
Activity: 1078
July 15, 2018, 06:08:28 AM
Investing in altcoins which are not in top 20 is quite risky, but it can give you much more profit than holding top coins. As for Airdrops, I consider them wasting of time because they give too small income.
Activity: 157
July 15, 2018, 06:04:31 AM
a large amount of knowledge, successful study and in-depth analysis of the crypto-world. all this should definitely bring profit. or, you can, of course, rely on your luck and poke your finger in the sky, investing in a new coin, and, suddenly, shoot.
Activity: 125
July 15, 2018, 06:02:13 AM
First of all, I think you need to have a good attitude, you can get more profits through trading, but there are risks, you must have rich trading experience, or you can also join the bounty, but you need to publish on social media, this needs Time, but it is worth it,
Activity: 294
July 15, 2018, 05:52:38 AM
If you want to earn more, then work more, and rest, have fun and sleep less.Smiley
There is another secret, you need to spend less, then it will seem to you that you earn a lot:)))
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 06:40:13 PM
If you want more profit then you must accept more risk. Higher returns mean risky rates for little-known projects, constant researching of new currencies and different whitepapers.
Activity: 48
July 14, 2018, 05:54:31 PM
Many people are selling off their entire investment at relatively low returns compared to how much they spent making those investments not wanting to lose more from the ongoing dip.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 14, 2018, 05:51:59 PM
I find it normal for people to want to have more. To earnings more in the crypto business, you need to spend more time in the trade and learn more about each topic. Sometimes things go wrong, and then more patience.
Activity: 344
July 14, 2018, 05:47:05 PM
To actually make more profit in crypto within a short while, u may need to trade with ur coin, with that u can make cool cash quickly but u need to do a lot of study and gather experience very well... But if u do not have money attal to start with, u may then go into bounty campaign, from dere u would earn thoh normally take time and then later use d coin made  to trade, buh u may need to exercise a lot of patience before u are paid wen u r into bounty campaign
Pages:
Jump to: