Pages:
Author

Topic: How to grow my wallet? - page 12. (Read 1474 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
April 01, 2022, 11:01:24 AM
Since beginners often neglect the security of their own assets, first make sure you still have access to your funds, wallet private key backups, seed phrases, account login information (if you save them to a centralized service) . Then, you can do whatever you think is the ATH price.

After all, the actual ATH price is unpredictable even though the price has crossed previous ATH. Maybe you have little chance of selling it at that price.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
April 01, 2022, 10:56:25 AM
This is not an easy question to answer. It's not easy at all choose the right altcoin and sell in the right time...
First of all, you have to take in count that most of coins (65,4%) suggested during ICO MANI realized a negative result in 3 years of activity or a 0 result.

I have described in this blog post with some data here.
https://www.publish0x.com/bitbollo-cryptocurrencies-blog/a-depth-analysis-of-bitcointalkorg-speculation-thread-the-ne-xpnnjwq

If you have a coin that reach an ATH you have to evaluate WHY this happens.
Likewise, there is a new "altcoin season"? any new development? or it's just speculation?
If you are not able to identify the reason for that pump/ATH probably it's better to sell.

However I think that is very rare that a coin after years will realize another ATH without a tangible reason.
Pump and dump scheme are orchestrated most of the times only with coins with not much trading history. 
Activity: 1064
Merit: 843
April 01, 2022, 10:00:26 AM
There's no such wallet growth, wallet is a wallet where you hold your coins without third party involved, what you mean is "portfolio growth".

As you mention it's token aka shitcoins, if the price hit new ATH, better to sell it as fast as you can since shitcoins isn't good for long term holding. Most of shitcoins cases in my experience after hit new ATH, the prices continues drop and become worthless. Even Bitcoin made new ATH, that's shitcoins only increase a bit and almost impossible the price will back like the previous ATH.
Activity: 23
Merit: 21
April 01, 2022, 09:49:57 AM
Assuming I've made up my mind to hold on to a token for many years but after a year this token hit a new ATH what should I do as a newbie? Sell or not sell?
Pages:
Jump to: