Pages:
Author

Topic: How to grow my wallet? - page 6. (Read 1441 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
April 30, 2022, 08:57:35 AM
The best strategy is to invest little amount every month and slowly grow your portfolio. Also setting exit strategy in advance so you know when to sell. With this strategy in a period of 5-10years you will get a minimum of x10 of your start investment.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328
April 30, 2022, 08:42:13 AM
It is not easy to find your own winning strategy i would do so long term hold yes but with a goal for example to sell when the token doubles its value compared to what you bought it

Will you be able to sell when the token doubles its value within a very short time since your plan is to sell on long term? I bet you will still leave it, expecting it will increase more. This is the problem alot of people have. Early sell off and then they will begin to feel bad why they sold. Crypto is a business that involves high risk and luck. Sometimes you take the risk but luck fails you and you are bad to square one. Every investor needs to have luck to survive this market.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 582
April 30, 2022, 08:09:06 AM
In this case, I think it is best to sell.Because after waiting for a long time, if you get enough profit from something, if after waiting for a long time, if you get enough profit from something, then it must be sold.I have seen a lot of seat coins after a long time the price goes up a lot and after staying for a while it goes back to the previous position.
Which is a good reason why he should sell the coins rather than continue waiting. I have seen coins that would go up in value and after some time they would crash and never go back up again even after years, and this would make you regret not taking the right action at the time when you’re meant to take that action.

So, the best at this time is to sell the coin and make your profit, and after you have sold you can then wait for when the price would go down again and you can invest back and continue with your hold, you never know if you’re getting that opportunity to sell just this once.
Activity: 1895
Merit: 328
April 30, 2022, 06:31:41 AM
Assuming I've made up my mind to hold on to a token for many years but after a year this token hit a new ATH what should I do as a newbie? Sell or not sell?
It still depends on you, what was your reason for deciding to hold that token for a long time? I believe that the reason why you have decided to hold that particular token for years is because you believe that the value would go up in the future and you will make good profit, and you were not just planning to hold that token all that long for nothing right?

Another thing to consider would be whatever you had as a target, if the token’s new ATH price is more than what you had as a target, then it wouldn’t be bad to sell and cash in that your profit and maybe wait for it to go down and you can invest back again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 29, 2022, 05:58:08 PM
growing a wallet by holding tokens for so long is not something that can make your wallet grow so fast because apprentices when they reach new ATH are hesitant to make a sale because they expect a higher price so is a way to grow the wallet looking for opportunities that match our abilities here
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
April 29, 2022, 05:07:41 PM

A lot of depend how useful is the project and what it offers. How appear projects that give more simple and comfortable access to cryptocurrences and makes DeFi more profitable like this https://twitter.com/Mushe_World/status/1516008791699034122

DeFi offers a lot of opportunity to earn money and make financial services available to many people in the world.
That is why DeFi now so popular and in demand.

DeFi sector is actively developing offering people more useful tools and products.
The ability to earn money attract people to DeFi.
Activity: 956
April 29, 2022, 03:12:51 PM
Its normal if you beleive token price grows in ath then why not sell because after a ath reching there is always dip comes. And its a rules you need to analysis in this sector without analysis you will never success in this crypto sector. Better understand first when need to hold and when its need to sell!!
Activity: 831
Merit: 286
Binance #Smart World Global Token
April 29, 2022, 03:06:16 PM
It's up to you if you feel satisfied with what you earn then just take some profit from it, don't wait for another ATH if you're not patient enough to hold for a long time.
I totally agree that ATH is not the main goal because no one can predict a very high coin increase, but the main target is the profit you want to get from trading or investing activity, so expecting ATH is part of greed because potential is just speculation, if the market is bear occurs then the gainers will become losers.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 29, 2022, 02:51:21 PM
Assuming I've made up my mind to hold on to a token for many years but after a year this token hit a new ATH what should I do as a newbie? Sell or not sell?
It just depends on what you need, there is no "absolute" strategy when that happens.
- If you need money quick because there is something to pay or buy then just sell it once it hits a new ATH because that would be a great opportunity to sell it when it's on the highest price at that moment.
- But if you don't need the money for now then just keep it on your wallet or even buy more if you have spare money.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
April 29, 2022, 02:10:00 PM
the study of early investors as worked on decision with uses of ideals on possession gives with the reference of arcane and esoteric jargon as newbies investors might find them impossible to occupy.
then newbies investors works on customs as preparing with the general macros as they might gains with the new found glory as rejecting presence of older investors with their selection of pairing.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
April 29, 2022, 08:41:50 AM

It's up to you if you feel satisfied with what you earn then just take some profit from it, don't wait for another ATH if you're not patient enough to hold for a long time. It's better to do some research after that when you think that the project you invest has a good prospect with a good team behind it then you can hold for the long term. Don't forget to use the money that you can afford to lose so when it suddenly crashes you won't be stressed out.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
April 29, 2022, 08:33:22 AM
it depends on how your target is to make a profit. If you currently hold enough tokens for your profit target, selling it is the best decision. But, if you just hold the coin without any future targets, it will just be in vain, because any coin has a life in its development, very few coins can make it big in the future, because the market also always has changing seasons. So, first determine how you are targeting your profit, to decide whether to stay or sell it.

Yes, there are coins that die after a few years, but there are also coins that continue to rise because they have made developments of it. The best time to sell is when the ATH hits, but this still depends on your preference because if the ATH hits and you need money at that time, I would recommend selling; however, if the ATH does not hit and you need money at that time, I would recommend holding; however, if there is still promising development in the future, I would recommend selling and investing in another coin.
Activity: 649
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
April 29, 2022, 08:23:55 AM
it depends on how your target is to make a profit. If you currently hold enough tokens for your profit target, selling it is the best decision. But, if you just hold the coin without any future targets, it will just be in vain, because any coin has a life in its development, very few coins can make it big in the future, because the market also always has changing seasons. So, first determine how you are targeting your profit, to decide whether to stay or sell it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 324
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 29, 2022, 07:41:07 AM
Your wallet will never grow. Wallet is a means of keeping something.Adding your portfolio there will increase that portfolio.Anyway, at least you didn't go down without explaining yourself first.In this case, I think it is best to sell.Because after waiting for a long time, if you get enough profit from something, if after waiting for a long time, if you get enough profit from something, then it must be sold.I have seen a lot of seat coins after a long time the price goes up a lot and after staying for a while it goes back to the previous position.
op means how to growth his crypto assets in wallet maybe. taking profits was main goal in our trades at this moment. only by taking profits and take another position our cryptoassets could growth. we have stable coin that used to buy in dip for several major coins.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
April 29, 2022, 07:16:03 AM
This opportunity does not necessarily come a second time, if I were you I would definitely sell it because ATH means the highest profit at that time, very profitable. Even though in the future there will be a potential return of ATH tokens it will not necessarily happen that fast, at least this can be a moment to buy back at a lower price than the first ATH when selling it. This is just my opinion, if I get it. But it all comes back to you, your assets, your decisions, your risk.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 876
April 29, 2022, 07:02:55 AM
You can grow your wallet by adding more tokens that you hold in your wallet, If you getting ATH of your token I think you should sell and then wait for buy at dip then also can hold a long time this strategy will grow your wallet, and also you can hold that token as you told your mind to hold a long time.
It's better to add a lot of tokens than to hold back when the price is at its maximum, especially the tokens you hold are not very potential, this can actually make the price return at the time of its initial appearance, the preparation for investment steps must be at a measurable stage, so that the investment does not result in real losses and generate poor returns
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 28, 2022, 04:25:50 PM

A lot of depend how useful is the project and what it offers. How appear projects that give more simple and comfortable access to cryptocurrences and makes DeFi more profitable like this https://twitter.com/Mushe_World/status/1516008791699034122

DeFi products now very popular because they offer a lot of financial opportunities and products.
DeFi makes financial services available to all the people in the world.

DeFi offers a lot of opportunity to earn money and make financial services available to many people in the world.
That is why DeFi now so popular and in demand.
Activity: 104
April 27, 2022, 06:03:32 PM

Now DeFi products actively developing offering people more useful tools and products.
It allows to make cryptocurrency more profitable.

DeFi products now very popular because they offer a lot of financial opportunities and products.
DeFi makes financial services available to all the people in the world.
Activity: 603
Merit: 7
April 27, 2022, 08:22:54 AM

The 1st #PolygonConsensus2022 will start soon

#BitKeepWallet #Security #blockchain #bitcoin #innovation #decentralized #polygon

For more informations About Bitkeep Wallet Do Visiting The Links Below:

Telegram: https://t.me/bitkeep
Discord: https://discord.com/invite/gUQB7gUarR
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitKeepOS
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BitKeep/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com//bitkeep_global/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD2S03RS-Q08VdJqZpuOCFQ
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
April 27, 2022, 06:29:22 AM
You can grow your wallet by adding more tokens that you hold in your wallet, If you getting ATH of your token I think you should sell and then wait for buy at dip then also can hold a long time this strategy will grow your wallet, and also you can hold that token as you told your mind to hold a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: