Pages:
Author

Topic: how to improve my English speaking? plz suggest me. - page 2. (Read 982 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 10
Have you tried Rosetta Stone?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
First of all just listen. Than try to repeat. And think in English.
Activity: 14
Based on my experience, the best way to study English is to watch movies and series in English (and with English subs) and listen to the English music
Agree, but should try to practice everywhere, whenever. Talk more more if you can.
Activity: 28
hi friends, hope all you are well. 
do you suggest me some tips?  how can I improve my speaking English language? 
plz help me.  I wanna speedy in English. 
thanks for advance. 😍

You should read more english books, watch english movies or be with people who often speaks english
Activity: 70
there is a simplified system of learning English, it is written in the same way as the words are pronounced the same plus system that they are very easy to remember, it seems this system is called new ing, she tried to learn, remember about 100 -200 words, and then you need to communicate with some English-speaking person, I have not yet had to do this,but those who taught by this system and spoke with a person who speaks English burn that person understands what they say to him
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
If you are not living in a country spoken in english, you should find friends who can talk english, watching english movies, listening to english songs and try to understand. You have to practice english speaking very much.
Activity: 38
To be good at English you must improve your listening skill first. You can listening to music, watch movies with English sub in your free time and try to understand without look at the sub.
Talk, talk and talk. If you live in a country where people don't use English. You need to connect with people on social networks. Or seem like crazy, watch video and talk with yourself anywhere. Hope this help.
Activity: 27
Easy, watch many youtube videos...
Activity: 81
I recommend to listen to the songs in English and try to translate them, work with its lyrics. Also, watch movies in Engish with subtitles. Reading Engish books also helps. And try to speak with people in English, even if it is not perfect - it will help you to pass the language barrier
Activity: 84
thanks for advance. 😍

Try reading English books and also if possible go to English speaking countries. You will be able to speak English pretty soon
Activity: 121
thanks for advance. 😍

You should watch movies and series in English language. Also it'd be good if you read many English books. It'll help you to improve your English.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
i really know how this feels . when you want to learn something but its not working. Well i watch lots of cartoon network movies, english movies and i try to be open minded to the words. Secondly, you can start by being a fan at reading story books. I pick lots of inspirations and things from there as well. It's not rocket science to learn english though. Try as much to give it practice with your english friends
Activity: 28
to enhance speakme you ought to continually be speaking with someone who can accurate you . DONT BE AFRAID TO MAKE mistakes.
Activity: 119
You have to watch movies that often contain English, and also have to speak English at home, and listen to English exploration songs
Activity: 27
Based on my experience, the best way to study English is to watch movies and series in English (and with English subs) and listen to the English music
Activity: 4
I suggest you register on the dating site. I think it will be fun to communicate with other people. So I think you'll get a practice of communication sooner.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
A good idea is probalby if you go to the US or so and live there for a couple of weeks to improve your skills
Activity: 26
to enhance English speaking try to examine english e book, watch english film or download english tutorial. always practice to talk english in public or personal area.
expose your self to the language as plenty as possible:
practice makes perfect, this means that that in case you need to improve a certain talent you have to exercise it. As a newbie learner you will need to obtain all four language talents: listening, talking, reading and writing. concentrate to English track, examine english literatures, exercise writing and talking in English language.
Pages:
Jump to: