Pages:
Author

Topic: how to improve my English speaking? plz suggest me. - page 8. (Read 982 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Well you must try to speak  more and vocabulary is important. learn  new word and application  of it .
Do online courses . try understanding  english movies
try talking to a usa or uk fb friend .
Activity: 49
wacth english cartoon they use simple english and easy to catch em
Activity: 53
talk to foriegn people.
Activity: 67
watch english movies and read english comics . easy way to learn if novice
Activity: 70
Read all your english books from grade  1 and this time you study to understand the lingo and not for mark. its how  i started.
Activity: 64
Well i learned from movies and catroons .They are simple english and effective.
Activity: 69
Read your elementary english all over again .and this time read to learn not marks . and try to get your parents , friend gf/bf to talking english with you.
Activity: 55
NO matter how many mistake in speaking you make dont back down.
Activity: 68
One word . english comics .then try understanding their sayings and practise with someone . then go to higher sources like literature books.
Activity: 64
IN order to learn speaking vocabulary in mandtory . and a speaking parten . i suggest an english spekaing club. Watch movies togather , discuss in english and make more ways
Activity: 42
I think if you play video games in english ,they help[ . any media you enjoy can be very helpfull.
Activity: 63
To improve speaking you must always be talking with someone who can correct you . DONT BE AFRAID TO MAKE MISTAKES.
Activity: 67
READ more english  literature. the more you readthe more you learn.
Activity: 44
One fail-proof way i did it, is english movies with subtitles . and one most important rule , as proffesor Alastor Moody said "CONSTANT VIGILANCE" .that right you gotta be attentive. when they saw hoW they say What they say .dont miss any details.And finally you must understand them . sublitles help there  .we all know a bisic , no matter how feeble they are.
ITS easy to learn from thing that are in simple english . like Grade 5 english books . Reading , comprehension ,
listening , writing. so these steps must be followed.
Activity: 57
don't you hear that practice makes a man prefect just do practising.
Activity: 91
just watch english movies.
Activity: 27
always try to speak in English, no problem if you do mistake.

I agree. Language is to use more.
Pages:
Jump to: