Pages:
Author

Topic: how to improve my English speaking? plz suggest me. - page 3. (Read 982 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
it might depend on your community if you have fewer English speakers there it might be help to an extent but if you have none, I fear it might be difficult to learn at all. If you have the opportunity to speak,the more you speak the better and ensure you also listen to people who speak, watch bbc or listen to the English speaking radio. Reading will help in writing and adding new vocabularies.
There's an easy solution to that. You have they whole world at your fingertips. It's called the internet. You can really create any community that you want. You can completely immerse yourself in English from any place in the world, thanks to technology. You can listen to podcasts. You can watch TV and movies. You can switch all your devices into English. You can listen to music. You can read books and magazines. All of they things are easily available in English online.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
it might depend on your community if you have fewer English speakers there it might be help to an extent but if you have none, I fear it might be difficult to learn at all. If you have the opportunity to speak,the more you speak the better and ensure you also listen to people who speak, watch bbc or listen to the English speaking radio. Reading will help in writing and adding new vocabularies.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It's useless you have a lot of vocabulary if you don't practice speaking. the key is to always practice, if necessary you go to a tourist spot that allows there is someone native to English. or click breakingnewsenglish.com listen and practice.
Activity: 19
I progressed my English by means of studying newspapers and it enables.
Activity: 18
I were playing EN verison of all videogames and that helped me a lot. Try to watch movies with subtitles - this will help you too.
Activity: 29
You musty read a lot of English books.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
Watching shows, reading and talking in English helps.
Activity: 26
Watch english movies and read english comics.
Easy way to learn if novice.
Activity: 14
study and examine loads as that is the best way to improve your English.
Pratice it  regular,  examine  and  listen a number of  specific  matters  in english.  You can also find  one of a kind  stuff  about  getting to know  english n Youtube,  English for  child  for exemple . good luck to you
its a be counted number of attempting again and again. institution activities can be very effective .
ITS easy to research from element that are in simple english . like Grade five english books . studying , comprehension ,listening , writing. so these steps need to be followed.
to enhance English talking try to read english e book, watch english film or down load english academic. continually practice to talk english in public or non-public area.
Activity: 11
Try to practice every day with 4 skills, reading, writing, listening and speaking. You should take 2 hours each day to do that. Watching films and music video with sub tittle when you have free time.
if you need to enhance your talking, you need to greater exercise: watch youtube/movies handiest in english, study-aloud books and examine language each day.
read quite a few english news paper each day.talk for your friends or family in english.exercise it normal.Have an excellent day all of us.
learn harder with the grammars, exercise your speakme capabilities every now and then, attempt to watch movies with English subtitles and you will be first-class very quickly.
Activity: 33
Find someone who would speak in English with you and speak in English continuously and take a good spoken class if really need   
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
my suggestion is doing something you are like mostly with English language, if you are like to play games do it in English and try to understand words, if you are interested in movie try to watch english movies and try to understand that and the way they are talking. by this kind of listening practices you will be able to speak in good manner.
Activity: 26
I have learned English from social media and forum like bitcointalk. As you know you can use only english here so I see other members and try to ask questions and also listen English songs and movies with subtitles.
Pages:
Jump to: