Pages:
Author

Topic: how to improve my English speaking? plz suggest me. - page 4. (Read 982 times)

Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
Read as many books as you can. Watch as many films as you can with the subtitles on which will help you very fast and is helpful if you can't yet read English very well because you can hear the audio in your own language but read the subtitles at the same time which is essentially auto translating for you. This is a very quick way to pick things up.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
This is what I want to learn. The people around me rarely talk in English. I can only practice with the tape recorder myself, but the pronunciation is not standard.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Watch Movies only with subtitles you will notice what they talk and your brain should also learn something ecact how to say words.
Play Games in English. MMO can be helpfull when you need using English you have no choice you need to use it to talk
Chats/Comments even now if I want to write something complicated I use  google translator
Activity: 98
You can start with reading first and watching some English channels.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
hi friends, hope all you are well. 
do you suggest me some tips?  how can I improve my speaking English language? 
plz help me.  I wanna speedy in English. 
thanks for advance. 😍
The only way to learn a language is by being exposed to it. You need to hear and read English. You'd already doing a great thing, by writing on this forum in English. The important this is to do things you love. There is so much great content available in English. It shouldn't be hard to find things you love. Watch TV shows and movies in English. Listen to podcasts and music in English. Play games in English. All these things will help you improve your English. You might also want to try some cheap lessons on iTalki, for example. Good luck in your studies! Don't stress. Always try to find things you enjoy doing.
Activity: 20
Read a book in english wich you remember in your mother tongue.
Activity: 32
Newspapers, magazines, novels, read whatever and it will help you in some way.
Activity: 11
Some ways that helped my friend (he's a non native speaker):

1. Chatting with other players in an online game.
2. Reading comics and books.
3. Watching movies.
4. Talking in English with his non-native friends.
Activity: 27
It is an interesting question. There are many ways. But I think that the most effective way is to communicate with native speakers. It is really good way to improve speaking in any language. If you have no an opportunity to speak with native speakers, you can search for this communication on the Internet. For example, popular dating sites https://datingtomarriage.com/ Is my favorite site. I like to communicate here.
Activity: 93
The only way to improve English is by reading and talking in English.
Activity: 168
I watch movies only in english. Subtitles help me find new words. After couple years I can't  tolerate movies with translate anymore Smiley
Movies in english has became my passion
Activity: 36
its a count number of trying again and again. institution activities may be very powerful .
Activity: 37
The more you speaking english the more you get better, its simply.
Activity: 36
sign in at the courting website and communicate with human beings from everywhere in the world.
Activity: 28
Expose yourself to the language as much as possible:
practice makes perfect, which means that if you want to improve a certain skill you have to practice it. As a beginner learner you will need to achieve all 4 language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing. Listen to English music, read english literatures, practice writing and speaking in English language.
Activity: 28
Try watching youtube spoken english videos
Activity: 2
I learned English a lot better because of video games!! Ever since I was a kid, all I did was play games on the PS and my PSP. Gaming has good effects after all  Grin

yeah thats right if you want to learn more just watching movie with english subtitle if you already can do that so just up to the next level that atching movie without subtitle.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 22
you can improve quickly by speaking with English speakers. You can also watch English movies and get an English dictionary to improve your vocabulary.

Activity: 48
lots of American movies and cartoons movies would help.
Activity: 31
You musty read  a lot of English books.
Pages:
Jump to: