Pages:
Author

Topic: how to improve my English speaking? plz suggest me. - page 6. (Read 982 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Read a lot of books and talk in English to improve your english.
Activity: 98
I heard of a website that has some free language course so you can check it out. It can at least help a little and plus it's free.

Code:
https://www.futurelearn.com/
Activity: 84
Find a way to converse with native english speakers.

Video games as mentioned above would probably be the easiest aside from hiring a tutor.
Activity: 89
Increase your vocabulary try to learn new words and use them in sentences.
Activity: 48
I suggest you register on the dating site. I think it will be fun to communicate with other people. So I think you'll get a practice of communication sooner.
Activity: 122
Read a lot of books, listen to the news and watch films and concentrate on how they speak then also put it into practice. By so doing your vocabulary will improve.
Activity: 31
there are lots of tutorials on youtube, and of course constant application of what you learn is key, so talk to other people a lot using english Smiley
Activity: 30
watch english tv series/shows, read books and talk with yourself in front of the mirror, but the most important thing is, you must be confident when talking to other people using the english language
Activity: 30
Join toastmaster programs
Activity: 41
I improved my English by reading newspapers and it helps.
Activity: 15
Practice makes man perfect. Do practice English speaking.
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
you can improve your English speaking by reading English books and watching English movies.....

Exactly what I would suggest too
Activity: 98
hi friends, hope all you are well. 
do you suggest me some tips?  how can I improve my speaking English language? 
plz help me.  I wanna speedy in English. 
thanks for advance. 😍

Try Duolingo android app. I use it for Spanish and French, just playing around from time to time but it's very good if you're determined to learn some language.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Great things to do are Watch English movies without subtitles, Find a person who speaks English and talk with him in English this is important than anything you should have more practice if you really wants to be fluent.  
Activity: 23
Read a lot of english news paper daily.
Talk to your friends or family in english.
Practice it everyday.

Have a good day everyone.
Activity: 93
Read and read a lot as that is the only way to improve your English.
Merit: 3
2 da Moon
it's simple..
- search for courses <  Online > also it's free everywhere.. you dunno where to start ..lol  then google it [ learn english ]
About 2,790,000,000 results  found
- practise what you had learnt in watching EN movies with EN subtitles ... youtubers.. read articles in English
ensure [ if you are using google chrome to add google translate extension ] it's really helpful tool

it's actually not only in English but also other language it's much easy nowday to learn anything/any courses  from your home

Merit: 7
Pratice it  everyday,  read  and  listen a lot of  different  things  in english.  You also can find  different  stuff  about  learning  english n Youtube,  English for  kid  for exemple . good luck to you
Activity: 25
Better to practice every day even a little,
Activity: 13
Read some books. Do some practice exam regarding English grammar and use it everyday.
Pages:
Jump to: