Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌How to invest in ICO more safely? Checklist📌 - page 3. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 5
Thanx for the checklist, probably the best thing to set up a base.
Can you recommend a strategy to check competitors for a project?
Activity: 364
Merit: 257
Be kind to each other
Thanks to the author for the very useful topic. I want Frum to have more of these topics. Because I'm tired of hundreds of topics where everyone asks a few standard questions like " how to choose an ICO?"or" What ICO to choose?", Or " how do you choose an ICO?". Find useful information in there long.
I have a question.
There are projects where everything is good on all points? Everything I'm trying to analyze is usually far from perfect. Could there have been such projects.

Hello friend! If you see again questions like "how to choose ICO for investment" - please share link to these article with this people. This will largely answer their questions.
Now I answer your question - no, I have not yet seen a project that would completely satisfy absolutely all points of my check list. But this is something to strive for. The more points are observed, the better.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Thanks to the author for the very useful topic. I want Frum to have more of these topics. Because I'm tired of hundreds of topics where everyone asks a few standard questions like " how to choose an ICO?"or" What ICO to choose?", Or " how do you choose an ICO?". Find useful information in there long.
I have a question.
There are projects where everything is good on all points? Everything I'm trying to analyze is usually far from perfect. Could there have been such projects.
Activity: 198
Activity: 458
Merit: 102
Wow! It's really great job! Thank you for this explanation. I've never invested in ICOs before - in part because of absence the clear rules in my head. I'll safe this article for future. Of course I'll use it Wink
Be kind to each other
These points raised are all good to make an informed decision when you decide to invest in an initial coin offering. But I think that it can not be entirely true that it will yield success if all the items mentioned is followed. A well crafted ICO scam can still fulfil all this yet will run away with investors cash. I think you should this INTUITION. Above all have intuition to determine the right from the wrong.
This is absolutely true, and I agree with you. Do not invest in ICO, if you do not like a project, even if the analysis it looks attractive. Very good scammers can do everything as much as possible without suspicion, however, if you take a number of well-known fraudulent ICO you can see that if you analyze the suspicions necessarily visit.
I saw one such project. I do not remember what it was called. Everything was well decorated and well done. In addition to the main concept. The developers have promised a system for trading environmentally friendly products for vegetarians. It led me to some suspicions. After some time in the news read about them. Gathering the soft cap in place of the site appeared the words "Penis".

You're right, such situations happen from time to time. Even well-designed projects can be a scam.
I think that this can be avoided only by creating some kind of platform for crowd audit, where the community members together would put ratings for ICO projects.
Activity: 200
Merit: 8
Power to gnomes!
These points raised are all good to make an informed decision when you decide to invest in an initial coin offering. But I think that it can not be entirely true that it will yield success if all the items mentioned is followed. A well crafted ICO scam can still fulfil all this yet will run away with investors cash. I think you should this INTUITION. Above all have intuition to determine the right from the wrong.
This is absolutely true, and I agree with you. Do not invest in ICO, if you do not like a project, even if the analysis it looks attractive. Very good scammers can do everything as much as possible without suspicion, however, if you take a number of well-known fraudulent ICO you can see that if you analyze the suspicions necessarily visit.
I saw one such project. I do not remember what it was called. Everything was well decorated and well done. In addition to the main concept. The developers have promised a system for trading environmentally friendly products for vegetarians. It led me to some suspicions. After some time in the news read about them. Gathering the soft cap in place of the site appeared the words "Penis".
Be kind to each other
wow this is a really helpful explanation for the investors, thanks for that, I think this thread deserves an additional merit because this is really very helpful, but for a good ICO I judge the current project is daneel.io, ICO will started in january 29, I think daneel is a good project, what do you think? if you think this is good, i suggest you also join in it
www.danee.io

Yes, this is good project. Its the first project with that idea based on AI project.
I will suggest you to check the detail of daneel before investing. Above already mention how to check it.

Note : this is deserving more merit but i dont have it. Sorry

No need to apologize, friend. I would not give up the extra merit points, but simple gratitude for my article means a lot to me.
Thanks for reading! You can tell your friends about this checklist so that in the future they make fewer mistakes in investing.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
wow this is a really helpful explanation for the investors, thanks for that, I think this thread deserves an additional merit because this is really very helpful, but for a good ICO I judge the current project is daneel.io, ICO will started in january 29, I think daneel is a good project, what do you think? if you think this is good, i suggest you also join in it
www.danee.io

Yes, this is good project. Its the first project with that idea based on AI project.
I will suggest you to check the detail of daneel before investing. Above already mention how to check it.

Note : this is deserving more merit but i dont have it. Sorry
Activity: 61
Great checklist!
Merit: 100
Thank you for sharing this information with us. I think that anyone who wants to invest in ICOs should be able to read. Especially those that are new.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The article is great. I am reading and realize that I know much of the stuff, but can never explain it this way. Great job, wonderful advice.
Be kind to each other
This is very helpful, thank you very much!
Very helpful, Thanks.

Thank you for reading, friends! Have you any questions about my article or you can share some advices about ICO investing with our community?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Action without a vision is a NIGHTMARE !
This is very helpful, thank you very much!
Be kind to each other
There are no safe investments. Safe only for knowledge-rich people.

I think that there is no completely safe investment. Is that investment in real estate can be quite safe.
But in real estate low annual income. If you are going to invest in ICO - then better be ready for a certain risk. To reduce the risk - you need a lot of time to analyze projects.
I agree with you. But the big risk you get is big when you first enter the crypto market. I dream of waking up in the morning. Your account is 10 times or even 100 times. But not easy. ico is too attractive. But without knowledge, you will become blank after only 1 night. Knowledge is everything. Knowledge gives us everything. Smiley)

In addition to good knowledge of cryptocurrencies, strong nerves will be useful. You can be a cheerful emotional person when you communicate with friends. But when you invest in ICO and cryptocurrencies - you need to maintain an icy calm and do not succumb to emotions. At first it was quite difficult and even now I can not always cope with myself. Calm and HODL - that's what often increases wealth.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
Thanks, dude!
You're right, I wrote my article first. Moreover, I originally wrote a Russian version of this article, you can find it here and read it in your native language https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-1090-2822403
Thats nice! Never seen Your article in Russian local branch before, anyway thank You one more time. I'd better go to Russian thread.
Activity: 20
There are no safe investments. Safe only for knowledge-rich people.

I think that there is no completely safe investment. Is that investment in real estate can be quite safe.
But in real estate low annual income. If you are going to invest in ICO - then better be ready for a certain risk. To reduce the risk - you need a lot of time to analyze projects.
I agree with you. But the big risk you get is big when you first enter the crypto market. I dream of waking up in the morning. Your account is 10 times or even 100 times. But not easy. ico is too attractive. But without knowledge, you will become blank after only 1 night. Knowledge is everything. Knowledge gives us everything. Smiley)
Activity: 490
Activity: 252
Power to gnomes!
This is a very detailed instruction on a right selection of the project, ideally to choose the ICO so at least 4-5 hours, I try to take into account the main criteria such as the characteristics of the coin and roadmap.

You're absolutely right, friend.
4-5 hours - this is the time it takes to analyze the ICO. And what if the projects for analysis are 10 or 20?
Then the audit of projects takes several days and most of them can be eliminated. But this time is not a big price to reduce the risk of meeting a scam project.
The time spent on audit is also an investment.
I think it's a lot of fun! Grin Time flies quickly and quietly.  New ICOS can be viewed for hours. They are well and varied design their sites usually interesting to look at them, interesting to smell the ideas of projects and their technical subtleties. Interested in looking for information about team members. You feel more like Sherlock Holmes.
Pages:
Jump to: