Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌How to invest in ICO more safely? Checklist📌 - page 6. (Read 1455 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Nice work typing this all up. Its a jungle out there.

You might want to include the % of tokens up for ICO vs total supply as something to analyze (maybe add to the hardcap part). Some ICOs go very far in obfuscating what part of the pie you are actually getting. An ICO with a 15 million USD hard cap might look nice until you find out only 5% of total supply is going towards the ICO and 95% to management. So look at hard cap, total supply and % of tokens up for ICO. Also look at what will happen to the remainder of the tokens.

Very true remark. This is really worth paying attention to and I will add this item to the next version of my list.

I've been thinking. A person may be the choice of the ICO to buy tokens or to participate in the bounty company. The criteria can vary greatly. Many of the principles are universal, but I think that article is written just for buyers tokens. If a person wants to purchase a token,he doesn't need to think about it. Can you write a short article with tips for bounty hunters? I think you have something to say about it.
There will be no big differences between buying tokens and participating in bounty campaigns. If you consider your time is money then you need same criteria to be checked for both.

Unfortunately people are ready to spend their efforts anywhere but they do concern about their money alone with more care. We can analyze any ICO for taking participating into bounty campaigns by using OP's methodologies. Always double check any new project before you investing or supporting them. That will help you for avoiding scammy and less potential projects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
Thanks I can add this to my ico check list.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Power to gnomes!

You might want to include the % of tokens up for ICO vs total supply as something to analyze (maybe add to the hardcap part). Some ICOs go very far in obfuscating what part of the pie you are actually getting. An ICO with a 15 million USD hard cap might look nice until you find out only 5% of total supply is going towards the ICO and 95% to management. So look at hard cap, total supply and % of tokens up for ICO. Also look at what will happen to the remainder of the tokens.

Very true remark. This is really worth paying attention to and I will add this item to the next version of my list.

I've been thinking. A person may be the choice of the ICO to buy tokens or to participate in the bounty company. The criteria can vary greatly. Many of the principles are universal, but I think that article is written just for buyers tokens. If a person wants to purchase a token,he doesn't need to think about it. Can you write a short article with tips for bounty hunters? I think you have something to say about it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I thank the author for good and useful content for the forum. Keep the browser tab. I will use these tips.
Activity: 364
Merit: 257
Be kind to each other

Power to gnomes!

Well, if the remaining tokens are burned, how it affects the ICO as a whole? If the tokens are frozen? If tokens remain at the disposal of the team? I just wonder what options may be and what the fate of the remaining tokens may be influenced.
Activity: 617
Merit: 528

Be kind to each other
Activity: 198
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
In order for an investment in IСO to be safe, you must carefully study the project before investing in it. This will save you from many mistakes.
Activity: 434
ONE of the best thread in this BTT forum,
the supporting message really fits the title of the thread, this is very informative and i love to see more post from this guy. i will follow and look for your post on this thread everyday, this forum really need guys like this one. salute you sir!

Many thanks for your kind words, friend!
I still do not have a high rank on this forum, but I'm very happy when I read reviews about what I wrote something really useful and interesting. I hope that the moderators will once pin this topic somewhere in a prominent place and the newcomer will make fewer mistakes.
Hopefully it would be that way, so newbie won't make threads keep on asking same questions. I know dude you've learn a lot in these forum, maybe I'm asking to share more from you. I mean, not all in here can do like these but for sure you're is still a lot interesting knowledge to share. Goodluck dude.
Be kind to each other
Good job, man. I do not think that I would have enough patience and knowledge for such a lengthy article. I sent you 1 merit, more I do not have because I was sick and could not write on the forum.
Because of this, I missed the last change of rank (

Thanks dude! I really tried very hard.
In occasion of your rank - do not worry and get patience. I was shocked too by this innovation with merits, but probably they were made for a reason. I'll put the first merit in your piggy bank. Good luck to you!
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Good job, man. I do not think that I would have enough patience and knowledge for such a lengthy article. I sent you 1 merit, more I do not have because I was sick and could not write on the forum.
Because of this, I missed the last change of rank (
Power to gnomes!
wow this is a really helpful explanation for the investors, thanks for that, I think this thread deserves an additional merit because this is really very helpful, but for a good ICO I judge the current project is daneel.io, ICO will started in january 29, I think daneel is a good project, what do you think? if you think this is good, i suggest you also join in it
www.danee.io
Hello friend. I also chose this project from the countless other bounty. When the selection was guided by the advice of Ranyar, which he published in this thread. It is a kind of test for me. If the project is profitable I need a minimum of the next 10 smerican'm going to put to the author. Anyone interested, click on signature.

By the way, Ranyar you have not seen this project before? Do you think he deserves the attention? Asanimals bounty only a few months. Your advice would be invaluable.
Be kind to each other
the supporting message really fits the title of the thread, this is very informative and i love to see more post from this guy. i will follow and look for your post on this thread everyday, this forum really need guys like this one. salute you sir!

Many thanks for your kind words, friend!
I still do not have a high rank on this forum, but I'm very happy when I read reviews about what I wrote something really useful and interesting. I hope that the moderators will once pin this topic somewhere in a prominent place and the newcomer will make fewer mistakes.
Activity: 99
try to buy only major coins and be aware of holding your coins-tokens at exchange. Buy a hardware wallet and forget your investments for years. Come back after few years and enjoy your earnings this is the safiest way to get profit in crypto
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
Very good topic bro, this topic is helpful for everybody. I want to give Merit for you but sory i don't have Merit's now to give you. Sad
Be kind to each other
I can add 1 tip from this forum. Recommend to look for the information about the team and its participants in social networks. Skam projects tend not to show the real personality.

I will say more about the research of team profiles in social networks.
Be sure to look at the date of registration of the account - if it is later Ethereum ICO then this is an occasion to reflect. Some fraudulent teams create false profiles in the social networks to deceive investors. If the date of registration is earlier than the Ethereum ICO - then the chance to stumble upon a normal team increases. Why? Because ETH was the first ICO and before that people did not know that it was possible to attract investments in this way and create false accounts for this.
Activity: 182
Thank you very much for this post sir, it is very helpfull!
Pages:
Jump to: