Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌How to invest in ICO more safely? Checklist📌 - page 4. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 257
Be kind to each other
There are no safe investments. Safe only for knowledge-rich people.

I think that there is no completely safe investment. Is that investment in real estate can be quite safe.
But in real estate low annual income. If you are going to invest in ICO - then better be ready for a certain risk. To reduce the risk - you need a lot of time to analyze projects.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
There are no safe investments. Safe only for knowledge-rich people.
Be kind to each other
This is the perfect article on how to properly select ICO, personally for me very useful because I was almost desperate because of constant scam

a very useful article deserving 1000 merits! This is the kind of content that the forum lacks lately. Because there are a lot of trash discussions

Thanks folks!
Can i add something else to this checklist?
Certainly in your experience of trading or investing there are things that I did not take into account in my article. It would be useful to share them with the community here.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
a very useful article deserving 1000 merits! This is the kind of content that the forum lacks lately. Because there are a lot of trash discussions
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
This is the perfect article on how to properly select ICO, personally for me very useful because I was almost desperate because of constant scam
Be kind to each other
This is a very detailed instruction on a right selection of the project, ideally to choose the ICO so at least 4-5 hours, I try to take into account the main criteria such as the characteristics of the coin and roadmap.

You're absolutely right, friend.
4-5 hours - this is the time it takes to analyze the ICO. And what if the projects for analysis are 10 or 20?
Then the audit of projects takes several days and most of them can be eliminated. But this time is not a big price to reduce the risk of meeting a scam project.
The time spent on audit is also an investment.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
This is a very detailed instruction on a right selection of the project, ideally to choose the ICO so at least 4-5 hours, I try to take into account the main criteria such as the characteristics of the coin and roadmap.
Be kind to each other
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
Nice and amazing info! This helps out a lot of newbies! I hope they can read this to avoid scammy icos
Activity: 294
The Future of Security Tokens
Thank you author. This is very useful to me. I necessarily use this list to select a project.
In my opinion this is the most useful guide for newbie I've read.

Thank you Triss!
What more can I add to this checklist? What do you think? Surely you still have some questions or you can share your experience with us.

Unfortunately I do not have enough experience to share it. And after reading your checklist, I have no questions.
Be kind to each other
Thank you author. This is very useful to me. I necessarily use this list to select a project.

Thank you Triss!
What more can I add to this checklist? What do you think? Surely you still have some questions or you can share your experience with us.
Activity: 294
The Future of Security Tokens
copper member
Activity: 405
Merit: 0
Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform
Great checklist! Thanks a lot.
Be kind to each other
Nice checklist, I bookmarked it for further implementation.

In our local forum branch there is similar topic ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29913337 ) and author also did good job. I posted referal link there because You was most first in it (as far I know) - please check out, maybe You will find something useful there.

Thanks, dude!
You're right, I wrote my article first. Moreover, I originally wrote a Russian version of this article, you can find it here and read it in your native language https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-1090-2822403
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
Nice checklist, I bookmarked it for further implementation.

In our local forum branch there is similar topic ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29913337 ) and author also did good job. I posted referal link there because You was most first in it (as far I know) - please check out, maybe You will find something useful there.
Be kind to each other
A very detailed analysis on how to invest on a good ICO. Thank you for this valuable information.

Thank you for reading and kind words, my friend!
Perhaps you have some ideas, what else can I add to my article? It seems to me that in this topic everything is already listed on what is worth paying attention to when choosing an ICO for an investment. But what if there's something else left?
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
I think there are various factors that you must check before investing in an ico that proves whether an ico is legit or not. The most important factor that you must always look for are the ICOs with a working product as these ICOs have higher chances to be legit.
The other thing that you must consider is the idea of the project. Always look for project with unique idea as these icos have higher chances to grow in future.

What kind of product you mean bro? I see most of the project comes to market are only on the online platform and some smart contracts and etc. If you are worry to know how to find the best project. You should read the white paper shared by them. Then you will comes to know whether it is legit project or just a scam.
One more idea, You can check their linked-in and other social media site accounts. You can understand it better.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
A very detailed analysis on how to invest on a good ICO. Thank you for this valuable information.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Power to gnomes!
[...]
The other thing that you must consider is the idea of the project. Always look for project with unique idea as these icos have higher chances to grow in future.

This was specified in second post of this topic:

📌Does the project have competitors? Now there are very few truly revolutionary ideas, and most ICO projects are only skilful integration of existing products with a blockchain-ecosystem. It is good, if the project has at least 2-3 competitors or projects from the related field, and this is either successful projects, or those that are also at the stage of raising funds, or at least prototypes in the form of a classic business. Why is it important? Because if there are no competitors at all, then, most likely, there is no market, and such a product is not needed by anybody and is economically unprofitable. Either this is a brilliant new idea, but such a chance is much less likely.

Still, You probably have huge experience - can You share some examples of such unique ideas? Of course, if You have some examples. Truly unique idea is a brilliant itself - every smart investor would like to support it!

I think each case should be considered separately. If the project has a unique and interesting idea, need to think and analyse its relevance. This should give more x's success but grows and the risk of failure. Projects with competitors needs to be safer for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: