Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌How to invest in ICO more safely? Checklist📌 - page 5. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 11
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
[...]
The other thing that you must consider is the idea of the project. Always look for project with unique idea as these icos have higher chances to grow in future.

This was specified in second post of this topic:

📌Does the project have competitors? Now there are very few truly revolutionary ideas, and most ICO projects are only skilful integration of existing products with a blockchain-ecosystem. It is good, if the project has at least 2-3 competitors or projects from the related field, and this is either successful projects, or those that are also at the stage of raising funds, or at least prototypes in the form of a classic business. Why is it important? Because if there are no competitors at all, then, most likely, there is no market, and such a product is not needed by anybody and is economically unprofitable. Either this is a brilliant new idea, but such a chance is much less likely.

Still, You probably have huge experience - can You share some examples of such unique ideas? Of course, if You have some examples. Truly unique idea is a brilliant itself - every smart investor would like to support it!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I think there are various factors that you must check before investing in an ico that proves whether an ico is legit or not. The most important factor that you must always look for are the ICOs with a working product as these ICOs have higher chances to be legit.
The other thing that you must consider is the idea of the project. Always look for project with unique idea as these icos have higher chances to grow in future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Create Your Decentralized Life
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
Activity: 122
Merit: 11
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
OP, well done! Hugely useful article You had completed. 

In additional to site evaluation section - might be useful to check pics, using on web page. If it are easy to  detect in other sources - You have to beware of this project.

One more thing you might add to the first post: beware of phishing links. It is the no. 1 way in which people lose funds. Chances you lose your money through phishing are far larger than losing it to an exchange that goes bust or a wallet that goes corrupt.

Strongly agree, in my opinion - this is first thing You have to check! Always.
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
One more thing you might add to the first post: beware of phishing links. It is the no. 1 way in which people lose funds. Chances you lose your money through phishing are far larger than losing it to an exchange that goes bust or a wallet that goes corrupt.
Activity: 364
Merit: 257
Be kind to each other
Thanks, this would be a very beneficiary article for all the beginners!

I'm glad to hear that my article for someone is useful, especially for beginners. If you tell this article to other novice friends, it will help them save money in the future.
You can help one more way - please, tell me about what you would be interested in reading in my next articles?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Thank you for the information you provided
Period of increase and decrease of cash flow. You should not be so worried about this
Activity: 71
Diving into the world of cryptocurrency XD
Thanks, this would be a very beneficiary article for all the beginners!
Activity: 42
Activity: 42
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
with the supports as investor comes with the good entrance as managing works of investment with the crypto finance,
the use helps as reducing less on risks and goes as collecting returns as completing target with the terms as following with the further stages of level of compliance.
Be kind to each other
Great checklist, I just sent u some merit! btw u should publish it also on Medium or similar so its more easy to share and also save as article for later reference!
Thank you very much friend!
As for the article on the Medium, I think I'll do it when I prepare the second edition of my check-list, taking into account all the advice that the discussion participants shared here.

There are many ways by which you can invest in ICO safely.

• Do all the research work you can for the ICO you are interested in. Location, Place, Plans, Team, everything.
  • Watch if the developers are keeping their agenda in front of the public and properly explaining every point. And if you sense they are taking too long to answer you, it?s time to hold back and see that you are not scammed.
  • It is always recommended to read the whitepaper carefully and if you find any fault, directly ask them because it?s your money and its safety matters.
  • A proper legal framework should be maintained between the developer and contributors including terms and conditions of the ICO.
  • Lastly, explore other ICO?s as well and try to compare it. You will get the answers yourself.

Research works always help, if you want to be safe then its your duty to look everything that may give you a reason to invest safely.

Thank you, these are valuable and important observations. Continue in the same vein and soon you will surely reach a higher rank on the forum.
Activity: 28
There are many ways by which you can invest in ICO safely.

• Do all the research work you can for the ICO you are interested in. Location, Place, Plans, Team, everything.
  • Watch if the developers are keeping their agenda in front of the public and properly explaining every point. And if you sense they are taking too long to answer you, it?s time to hold back and see that you are not scammed.
  • It is always recommended to read the whitepaper carefully and if you find any fault, directly ask them because it?s your money and its safety matters.
  • A proper legal framework should be maintained between the developer and contributors including terms and conditions of the ICO.
  • Lastly, explore other ICO?s as well and try to compare it. You will get the answers yourself.

Research works always help, if you want to be safe then its your duty to look everything that may give you a reason to invest safely.
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
Great checklist, I just sent u some merit! btw u should publish it also on Medium or similar so its more easy to share and also save as article for later reference!
Be kind to each other
wow this is a really helpful explanation for the investors, thanks for that, I think this thread deserves an additional merit because this is really very helpful, but for a good ICO I judge the current project is daneel.io, ICO will started in january 29, I think daneel is a good project, what do you think? if you think this is good, i suggest you also join in it
www.danee.io
Hello friend. I also chose this project from the countless other bounty. When the selection was guided by the advice of Ranyar, which he published in this thread. It is a kind of test for me. If the project is profitable I need a minimum of the next 10 smerican'm going to put to the author. Anyone interested, click on signature.

By the way, Ranyar you have not seen this project before? Do you think he deserves the attention? Asanimals bounty only a few months. Your advice would be invaluable.

As for your choice of daneel.io as a bounty. I have some doubts about the reorganization of the bounty campaign right in the middle of the bounty, but overall the project seems interesting. There is a certain hype around the project, in the bounty there are quite a few participants. The project has competitors but there are not so many yet and daneel.io has some chances to take its share in the market.

Thank you for your point of view. Daneel attracted me with good conditions of participation and the popularity of the product produced by them.

We will be able to see their product only in the future. Now I would not make hasty conclusions but the project looks promising.

But back to the topic of the conversation - do you have any advice that I could add to my checklist?
Activity: 252
Power to gnomes!
wow this is a really helpful explanation for the investors, thanks for that, I think this thread deserves an additional merit because this is really very helpful, but for a good ICO I judge the current project is daneel.io, ICO will started in january 29, I think daneel is a good project, what do you think? if you think this is good, i suggest you also join in it
www.danee.io
Hello friend. I also chose this project from the countless other bounty. When the selection was guided by the advice of Ranyar, which he published in this thread. It is a kind of test for me. If the project is profitable I need a minimum of the next 10 smerican'm going to put to the author. Anyone interested, click on signature.

By the way, Ranyar you have not seen this project before? Do you think he deserves the attention? Asanimals bounty only a few months. Your advice would be invaluable.

As for your choice of daneel.io as a bounty. I have some doubts about the reorganization of the bounty campaign right in the middle of the bounty, but overall the project seems interesting. There is a certain hype around the project, in the bounty there are quite a few participants. The project has competitors but there are not so many yet and daneel.io has some chances to take its share in the market.

Thank you for your point of view. Daneel attracted me with good conditions of participation and the popularity of the product produced by them.
Be kind to each other
www.danee.io

Activity: 110
Thank you for the material! It is useful for beginners.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
There are certain factors you should consider before investing in any ICO but the most important ones are -

1. IDEA - always look projects which are unique as these products have higher chances to grow.

2. Marketing team - a strong team is essential for better publicity of project as a strong marketing is very essential for an ico to raise a healthy some of money which will be needed for the development of the project.

3. Popularity - popular products tend to rise more quickly and are able to produce huge amount of returns.
Pages:
Jump to: