Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest my $1.5K? - page 8. (Read 7108 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
February 08, 2020, 06:48:45 AM

Personally, I think at the moment it is better to invest in the most promising coins. And at the moment, the best coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litcoin. And it is best to invest immediately in these coins and then a positive effect will be ensured. At the moment, crypto-investment is the most stable investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
February 08, 2020, 06:47:21 AM
New coins also still have potential friends, this is seen from my experience, I bought Matic and One at Binance, and finally I got 2-3x profit from One and Matic, IEO in large exchanges has potential, don't you be late
Yes, IEO in large exchanges such as in binance always has profit potential for everyone, except for those who are late in making purchases, and on average new coins listed in binance also have good development.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
February 08, 2020, 06:34:16 AM
Let them keep dreaming, I don't think history will repeat itself because back then ICO projects was so profitable not only because of bitcoin bullrun but the big Hype surrounding ICO fund raising, now it will be wiser to invest in bitcoin and top 5 altcoin just in case, going for cheap new coins won't bring anything but loss
New coins also still have potential friends, this is seen from my experience, I bought Matic and One at Binance, and finally I got 2-3x profit from One and Matic, IEO in large exchanges has potential, don't you be late
not all new coins in a large market have the potential to go up. You have to research and read details about the project because sometimes new coins are easy to go down and difficult to go back up even though it is already in a big market
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
February 08, 2020, 06:00:15 AM
Let them keep dreaming, I don't think history will repeat itself because back then ICO projects was so profitable not only because of bitcoin bullrun but the big Hype surrounding ICO fund raising, now it will be wiser to invest in bitcoin and top 5 altcoin just in case, going for cheap new coins won't bring anything but loss
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
February 08, 2020, 04:37:36 AM
Indeed the situation of ICO now is totally different from before, its not a reliable investment anymore due to numerous scam and failed projects.

Currently bitcoin is increasing so if you invest your $1k last year when the price is still cheap you probably earn by now because thats the right timing to engage yourself in crypto. I dont want to suggest what alts are best it would be better to conduct your own research when it comes to this matter.
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
February 08, 2020, 03:39:14 AM
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
February 08, 2020, 03:18:19 AM
A lot of altcoiners are dreaming about a repeat of the altcoin bull run of 2017. I have nothing against any of the altcoins. But you guys needs to be realistic. If there is no practical usage for the altcoins, why the value should go up? Even the ICO market is in its deathbed. At this point, don't you think that the altcoin market may witness an extended bearish phase? Bitcoin forks are doing exceptionally well, but there are reasons. But for the altcoins, I don't have much hope remaining. At least not for the near term.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
February 07, 2020, 10:49:31 PM
An easy investment is hard to find, mainly because you'll need to do some research on your own.
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
February 07, 2020, 10:35:35 PM
Get xrp with $1500. Its way underforming and it's #3

You won't be throwing money away like other alts when they eventually dump. Xrp is too big to fail.

$1500 in btc will get you a nice down payment  car in next bull run.

However $1500 in xrp will get you a nice down payment on a house next bull run

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
February 07, 2020, 07:28:45 PM
i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

Look into viacoin.  They have great developers working on the coin and it has pretty muched bottomed out and seems ready for breakout.  I think it's still over 95% off it's high.  Good chance to make some money, good long term play as well.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 07, 2020, 07:24:04 PM
I have to agree with the poster that said cheap alts. Altseason is approaching and a small investment of a couple ETH in a microcap like BRAP or nCoV could make you a millionaire. Exchange tokens like ecxx and BNB will also due well due to new trader onboarding.
lol no more new coins without a good track record to invest. That will make OP will be losing all of his money by investing in the crap coin. I should remind you about that because what you have already suggested are crap coins.
Just put all of the money into the ethereum coin is more than enough to get promising investment.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
February 07, 2020, 07:15:52 PM
Try to split $1.5 K into 3 then find the best option to invest, Bitcoin BTC should have 1 part of it Ethereum must be the next part, Last part of the investment may reserved for TRX or XRP ..
I've got the same idea in my mind assuming I've got tgat certain amount of money. I will divide it into multiple coins as well. Diversifying your assets id a good move so that you there something remains for you if ever the other one or two fails.

Anyway, here's my pick: 50% for bitcoin (I think no needto explain why lol Cheesy), 25% for BCH (for me this ks now better than Eth) and the remaining 25% is for dogecoin.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
February 07, 2020, 06:57:25 PM
Try to split $1.5 K into 3 then find the best option to invest, Bitcoin BTC should have 1 part of it Ethereum must be the next part, Last part of the investment may reserved for TRX or XRP ..

Good Luck
Thanks
dividing the amount of your investment capital into 3 parts in my opinion that's too much, you can divide it into 2 only, 50% for bitcoin and 50% for altcoin, for altcoin which currently has good price movements is Tron (TRX) you can see how price movements within 1 week, so bitcoin and tron if combined for long-term investment can provide many benefits.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 07, 2020, 06:40:43 PM

Good Luck
Thanks
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
February 07, 2020, 06:35:15 PM
I'd say invest in Quant (QNT), it's really cheap now and if it will repeat the price action of last year, it will definitely moon again and you can make some cool cash off it.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
February 07, 2020, 05:47:05 PM
i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

I agree with you to invest your $1000 in BTC and $500 that you have, I suggest to investing in :
1. $100 invested in ETH
2. $100 invested in LTC
3. $100 invested in VSYS
4. $100 invested in UBT
5. $100 invested in BNB
because I'm sure by investing in that altcoin you will definitely get a very big profit.
Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
February 07, 2020, 05:34:18 PM
There isn't any coin with guaranteed too but you're better of investing in any of the top crypto as you're such it won't depreciate largely in a short time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
February 07, 2020, 03:13:40 PM
Choosing bitcoin as your main coin is good as we are in the bull market right now. You may have gained a lot in a short period of time. As per the other altcoin you are looking into,I must say you go for major altcoins for lesser risk like ETH, BNB. I have learned so far, I dont want to risk my investments on newly coins if I can go for major altcoins.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 07, 2020, 03:01:06 PM
there is no way to make fast money in the crypto industry, investing takes time and not as fast as you would expect. but since you have enough capital I suggest you prioritize investing with BTC and some of the top altcoins in the market, especially ETH, BNB, & EOS. I don't think this is a bad choice.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 07, 2020, 02:57:10 PM
For a starter you have a good amount to invest, but invest it wisely on top altcoins that are cheap, and dont invest in just one coin you must divide you investment in portions, but altcoins and also for a safe side invest in ether, btc as well.

Some coins are in uptrend for almost a week. If OP waited until now he made a mistake. It's what we talk here all the time, you can wait for
prices to drop and than to buy, but many times the price will surprise you and make progress, in that case you will regret cause you didn't buy
on time.
   Bitcoin under $10k is a great for buying. I can't say will the price go down again, but maybe this are the last moments for Bitcoin under $10k.
Who knows, as the halving is coming closer and experts that predict price higher than $20k this year maybe that is true, so who didn't buy until
now should do it.
Pages:
Jump to: