Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest my $1.5K? - page 7. (Read 7108 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
March 02, 2020, 11:01:16 AM
Personally, I believe that investing at the moment is the most relevant means for making a profit. And now when the crypto industry is developing at a rapid pace. There is an opportunity to invest in a promising Ethereum coin and this will be the most correct option for making good profits.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
March 02, 2020, 08:14:40 AM
If you want to invest in an altcoin which is probably now very good for us to invest if I think NEO is the main choice and the rest you can choose at BNB which is a very good altcoin future, but if you Less confident can choose in the top 10 in Coinmarketcap It is also very good, and do not let you be fooled by the coins that only thrive in the short term although the ascent is enormous.
binance coin will be giant someday, their CEO statement could make investors psychology feel confidence again while in bearish market. binance also keep deliver good progress developtment which is very usefull for cryptomarket. beside binance i am also interested with Cardano , i read in their telegram group look like good news will release soon.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
March 02, 2020, 07:44:50 AM
If you want to invest in an altcoin which is probably now very good for us to invest if I think NEO is the main choice and the rest you can choose at BNB which is a very good altcoin future, but if you Less confident can choose in the top 10 in Coinmarketcap It is also very good, and do not let you be fooled by the coins that only thrive in the short term although the ascent is enormous.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
March 02, 2020, 07:07:54 AM
For me, if I will be given a chance to have $1,500 in my hand, I would invest the biggest percentage of it purely into Bitcoin for the reason that Bitcoin is the most trusted, legible and profitable cryptocurrency since then. Putting a big part of your money into Bitcoin will surely be worth it because the money you will put into it will have a chance to grow. Then the remaining part of your money is best to get into some sort of Altcoins. If you still do not know if which Altcoin you will invest it, then better check the top ranked or top rated Altcoins in the market and see the price chart to determine the price movement to help you decide on which Altcoin you can invest your money with which will already be based on your preference and decision making. In short, invest big into Bitcoin and the remaining part into Altcoins which you prefer that best suits your preference since you will be the one to benefit on it once the price increases effectively as time passes by.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 524
February 19, 2020, 02:59:51 PM
It's a good idea for you to invest 1k$ in bitcoin and that is one good investment plan, to put about 70% of ones investment plan in bitcoin is the best idea most of investors looks into but on the 500$ part, the best is for you to make a good research on your and invest in low sat coins which can easily give you a x2 or x1.5 then sell and move to the next phase. Except if you're investing in the top coins on coinmarketcap don't be greedy about making huge profit from the low sat coins because they easily lose value and might not recover again.
Much profit earn if investing with altcoin have lower price under $0.1 like doge coin or MBL coin, when price up more than 10% you can get much profit about 150$ and more depend with shit coin do you buy.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
February 19, 2020, 02:54:03 PM
It's a good idea for you to invest 1k$ in bitcoin and that is one good investment plan, to put about 70% of ones investment plan in bitcoin is the best idea most of investors looks into but on the 500$ part, the best is for you to make a good research on your and invest in low sat coins which can easily give you a x2 or x1.5 then sell and move to the next phase. Except if you're investing in the top coins on coinmarketcap don't be greedy about making huge profit from the low sat coins because they easily lose value and might not recover again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
February 19, 2020, 02:46:06 PM
There is no big money you will get in short time because trading is taking long time to wait for price rising, if you want to take short term profit, i would like to recommend you to trade with forex or binary options that will giving you fast money when your prediction & analysis are good, to be honest i was using SnapEx and joining any trading signal group that giving free signal when you buy and when you sell.

so far i have earn good amount of profit , but if you expect to get big money by doing trading bitcoin or any altcoin, you to need wait more longer to see the price raising on the exchange, would be good to if you buy low price currency like doge or other in big amount, for example if you bought 500k doge at price 38 satoshi , then sell it at 39 satoshi, you could earn about 500k satoshi by doing that.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
February 19, 2020, 01:55:17 PM
I would no doubt choose btc as the number one option to invest such amount of money, then if you think to diversify, maybe include eth as well, lately eth has been very impressive with price, it has gone up with 65% in the last 30 days which to me is very impressive,
Another coin worthy to look out is okb, recently this coin has perform very well, okb has gone up 144% in the last 30 days which is a huge achievement, this would be my choice of investment.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
February 19, 2020, 11:59:40 AM
I think if I were to split this $1500 ,I would surely keep $500 in bitcoin then split the rest in other coins, one of such altcoin will be Eth and then NEO,  but I think you should study the market and have conviction of investing, because you can't take all we are saying, do your research
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
February 19, 2020, 10:31:41 AM
This topic was created a few months ago, and I guess you have received a lot of advice and you have also got a reasonable portfolio for $ 1500. My personal Btw, if I invest $ 1500, I will choose BNB and XLM because these are the best and most profitable altcoins when the market goes up.
Activity: 51
February 19, 2020, 10:26:52 AM
Bitcoin seems to be an obvious option. It is considered that the upcoming reward halving that is going to happen this May is triggering the price to grow and probably the price will keep on growing prior to this event (although in 2018 I've read a lot of optimistic predictions about a strong BTC bull run in December 2019 and it turned out to be false so who knows?)

BAT (Brave browser token) has quite a low price and fluctuations were not significant lately. Nevertheless, the project has a lot of fans and I guess it may have a bright future.

BNB (Binance Coin) was big last year. Now there is not much hype around this project. Currently, BNB price is not too low but Binance has all the tools to keep on nurturing its platform so I guess the price of Binance Coin has room to grow, too.

Anyway, it's important to carefully read all the available info on the projects and decide on your own as no one else will take responsibility if something is going wrong. Moreover, there are many articles on how to make the right choice. It's worth reading them, too.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
February 19, 2020, 07:41:22 AM
prioritizing investment with BTC is a good decision because BTC is one of the top coins in the crypto industry as well as low risk investment. a little advice about the remaining $ 500 you want to use for other crypto investments, so choose options like ETH, BNB, EOS, & LINK. for me personally, altcoin above has great potential for long-term investment.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 19, 2020, 05:03:20 AM
Don't fall in the trap of quick money look at the bigger picture and invest in the long-term crypto market is still young and growing fast and it can be very profitable in the long-term. I would say invest 80% of this money into bitcoin and 20% into low cap coins which can quickly pump 100x and sometimes more than that, that is the best way to diversify your portfolio.
Activity: 163
Merit: 6
February 19, 2020, 04:51:21 AM
For an newbie this amount is more than to be, you need to research about top 50 coins available in  coinmarketcap, avoid to ICOs and always follow the rule, Only invest money which you can afford to lose and never be extreme to buy or invest in single one coin.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 18, 2020, 11:34:05 PM
I will invest all on bitcoin now and hold the bitcoin for years, i think is the safest bet on crypto.
How do you know if holding bitcoin for years will feel safe from the steps you make in crypto? Do you think bitcoin will not experience a price drop in the market? or try to tell me why you can dare to hold bitcoin for years?
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 18, 2020, 10:33:07 PM

Personally, I think at the moment it is better to invest in the most promising coins. And at the moment, the best coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litcoin. And it is best to invest immediately in these coins and then a positive effect will be ensured. At the moment, crypto-investment is the most stable investment.
These are very popular options for investors but I am sure you will not be able to make a lot of profit because these coins often grow very slowly. I think choosing new coins is outside top 100 because it's an option that can make you richer if you're lucky. However, you need to be careful because if you are mentally unstable, you will definitely face many big risks.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
February 12, 2020, 12:30:08 AM
I will invest all on bitcoin now and hold the bitcoin for years, i think is the safest bet on crypto.
Not only bitcoin but altcoin can be also the safest bet in the crypto as long as it was having a big demand. in this case i meant about altcoins that related to the major cryptocurrency like ethereum another crypto.
These coins should be the best choice to bet on right now. Just look at the market and it will tell us everything.
Activity: 476
Merit: 62
February 11, 2020, 07:10:02 PM
I also believe in this but for better profit if we invest some in Ethere BNB and BitcoinCash these are also good with some solid profit as bitcoin price is going up so buying all is not good splitting with these can give more opportunity and better profit because in recent days altcoins giving better profit then bitcoin its all on record.
Activity: 42
February 08, 2020, 05:08:13 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 08, 2020, 03:09:51 PM
There is not at all like snappy cash now since putting into crypto is mostly unsafe and the likelihood that your speculations will acknowledge in valuing probably won't be there. It is smarter to purchase bitcoin or ethereum and gain a few benefits as there develop time to time as dominant part of the altcoins are in awful conditions now.
Pages:
Jump to: