Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest my $1.5K? - page 6. (Read 7108 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 1
July 19, 2020, 10:10:11 PM
it is didfficult to predict which one is correct to invest but some alts looks promising Like ADA,COTI, dock are short to mid term,which will give you good return in short time.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
July 19, 2020, 08:12:38 PM
Atleast invest half of it on Bitcoin then the rest in altcoins. Just do your own research on what alts to buy. You can also do short trading but you have to be very careful. Goodluck!
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
July 19, 2020, 06:42:20 PM
I think that's the product of taking the risk to invest with the coin that is less popular. I think it is better to invest only with thise top coins, because in the long run, you still has the chance to earn profit, even small earning profit only. And to risk your investment to a new coin or unpopular coin, it is a 50/50 situation that you would end up earning big profits.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
July 19, 2020, 06:30:27 PM
i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

right decision if you investing on bitcoin about $1k
and in my opinion its better for you to buy ethereum with the rest of your money my friend
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 19, 2020, 04:02:38 PM
i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

wooww .. that's a big asset in my opinion because you can get greater profits than the number of assets you have now. a lot of altcoin in 2020 will go up in price like EOS and TRON and others. which has been predicted by world crypto experts. so I suggest you buy altcoin TRX and EOS for you to sell in the middle of this year.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
May 22, 2020, 10:18:25 PM
In my opinion, new coins are not that promising so I would like to suggest BTC or ETH to invest. These two crypto is still the best compared to any just be patient of holding for it and i'm sure you will get a good profit.
Of course, the new coins always attract a lot of investors, but you will need to consider them carefully because these are very risky coins and can completely put you at a lot of risks. I am always looking for new coins that have just appeared in this market to make a profit because they are the coins that are usually of interest to whales and investors. Of course the choice is yours and you need to have a plan before buying a coin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 21, 2020, 11:46:34 AM
Please diversify your portfolio. 70% is invested in Bitcoin and the remaining 30% please invest in altcoins in the top 10 coinmarketcap. It is the best investment option right now and it will be very profitable for you when the bull market begins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
May 20, 2020, 10:55:11 PM

Your investment in BTC is a good thing as the coin signals bullish trend these coming months. For your remaining money, investing in top altcoins (top 20) listed in coinmarketcap has great potential to become bullish. And these altcoins are cheap right now. Their prices will good up also once btc will be on the uptrend.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 20, 2020, 08:45:52 PM
I like the idea of PoS consensus cryptocurrency. Investors can now stake their coins, help in validating transactions on the Blockchain and get rewards based on the number of tokens locked up for this task. PoS coins already on the market are DIVI, DASH, Energi, Phore, etc. DYOR before choosing which one to invest.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
May 20, 2020, 08:33:10 PM
Go BTC and ETH all the way, lesser the risk, higher the reward
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
May 20, 2020, 08:17:02 PM
In my opinion, new coins are not that promising so I would like to suggest BTC or ETH to invest. These two crypto is still the best compared to any just be patient of holding for it and i'm sure you will get a good profit.
New coins are very difficult to get profits because their movements are slow, so a good investment in my opinion is still bitcoin. if you want a better investment of% 50 to bitcoin and% 50 to altcoin that's my suggestion
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 20, 2020, 07:46:04 PM
I think the only closest thing to "quick money" is gotten from participating in IEO, and not any sort of IEO but those on good exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, OKEx and so on. Also, investing in new coins for long term or even short term hardly bring favourable results, thus I agree with the idea of going for Bitcoin with a larger funds. In the same way, I think holding Ethereum also is a good idea especially now that the team are working hard to make the platform more efficient.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 20, 2020, 06:49:31 PM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
May 20, 2020, 05:09:00 PM
Investing now is a good thing where a lot of coins keep going up because this will go to halving where almost all coins have a pretty good increase so from before I have invested in some of the top coins to increase my profits because I am sure after watching this all traders and investors will get better benefits.
You are on the right way, no doubt the market starts growing up and it is just the best time to invest in BTC and also in other altcoins. But l prefer top altcoins, l think they have more potential to rise up more than other altcoins. Choosing the best altcoins can give you more benefits. Good luck.
I think right now is the right time to start entering bitcoin and ethereum which in my opinion will be expensive in the future because bitcoin will increase prices after halving while ethereum will launch a new project called ethereum 2.0 so I feel that it will benefit buy when prices are cheap and sell when prices go up.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
May 19, 2020, 06:37:28 PM
Investing now is a good thing where a lot of coins keep going up because this will go to halving where almost all coins have a pretty good increase so from before I have invested in some of the top coins to increase my profits because I am sure after watching this all traders and investors will get better benefits.
You are on the right way, no doubt the market starts growing up and it is just the best time to invest in BTC and also in other altcoins. But l prefer top altcoins, l think they have more potential to rise up more than other altcoins. Choosing the best altcoins can give you more benefits. Good luck. However more than that you should be careful and also realize the market. That is why the market is not stable right now and it is so hard to predict, what will happen. You should minimize your risks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
May 07, 2020, 04:49:12 PM
Spreading your funds in different coins will help you curtail loss. For example, if a coin dips another coin you bought may moon to cover up the loss and also investing in BTC is really good especially now the halving is around the corner. It's a good choice to trade and also you can use it in day trading.
Activity: 221
May 07, 2020, 03:16:05 PM
 It is better to buy bitcoin or ethereum and earn some profits as there grow time to time as majority of the altcoins are in bad conditions right now. You can follow the graph few months back which can give you some hope to step forward in worthy investing .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
May 06, 2020, 02:31:18 PM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 02, 2020, 03:55:52 PM
Well my choice for investing and holding 1500 worth of portfolio would be:
Btc 500
Eth 300
Ada 100
Neo 100
Waves 100
Xlm 100
Tron 100
Icx 100
Xtz 100
I know there are more good coins in the market but with the limited budget of 1500 this would have been the best i could get.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
March 02, 2020, 11:18:59 AM
Personally, I believe that investing at the moment is the most relevant means for making a profit. And now when the crypto industry is developing at a rapid pace. There is an opportunity to invest in a promising Ethereum coin and this will be the most correct option for making good profits.

If you are ready to take the risk, then no one is going to stop you. But then, I would give a few tips based on what I have learnt during the last three years in cryptocurrency market. I normally invest at least 80% of my funds in established coins. Only 20% of the funds will go to coins that are outside the top-10. Also, while investing in the smaller coins, you need to make your moves very fast. If the coin is not showing much promise, then you need to get rid of it and book losses.
Pages:
Jump to: