Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know a good project? - page 11. (Read 5352 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 02:41:11 AM
If you want to spot a good project then you need to do some research about the coin for the possible reviews of other people and also try to read the description of the project to know what kind of project they are trying to make and if they are worth it to invest for your money and also read the description of the people or the team to know their background information to tell if they are a worth to invest our money or not.

Your suggestion make sense. But where can one research? Here in BitcoinTalk or Cointelegraph?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 07:22:59 PM
i'm newbie just know cryptocurrency, i have a little money and i really want to income ICO. But a newbie like me will not discern which is a good project. so i hope old member who have experience this will share for me How to know a good project?

I have read a few whitepapers and research upcoming ICOs and there is one who really caught my attention. Most of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have nothing behind them but Propthereum.io are an asset back cryptocurrency with potentially great coin appreciation. Definitely one you should check out for!
Activity: 48
November 07, 2017, 03:48:19 PM
Thanks for all the posts. Im crunching my brains with all new info, but it is fantastic for this newbie!
Activity: 50
November 07, 2017, 01:56:56 PM
You must check info of ICO Any investment has its own risk you must evaluate. Read whitepaper read the team history read review.

read read read..
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 01:54:35 PM
i'm newbie just know cryptocurrency, i have a little money and i really want to income ICO. But a newbie like me will not discern which is a good project. so i hope old member who have experience this will share for me How to know a good project?

Im also a newbie but i also check the full information regarding this ICO like their teams if this real or fake, especially the developer, the total supply, roadmap, Whitepaper and but the important think is to check if this project has a good concept, has a potential for the longterm goal project

The design is more advanced mechanics. At the beginning of every beginner I would focus on the machine rather than on the project. If you have done so much to the project, look for something on Youtub, there is a lot of interesting information.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 07, 2017, 01:05:12 PM

Im also a newbie but i also check the full information regarding this ICO like their teams if this real or fake, especially the developer, the total supply, roadmap, Whitepaper and but the important think is to check if this project has a good concept, has a potential for the longterm goal project
Activity: 401
Merit: 108
November 07, 2017, 12:07:00 PM
You can first look at ICO websites:
http://icorating.com/
https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/all-assets
https://picoloresearch.com/upcoming

It will help you at first spets to understand what is going in ICO!

Yes these sites are very useful to know about the ICO etc... Thanks for sharing these sites..
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 11:15:42 AM
You should look for the following issues and then you give your thought ico that good or bad:
+ dev: is the main component of ico they have a good team, ico is also good
+ communication network: any good ico is good communication: facebook, tiwtter, reddit, bitcointalk you can find out on all social networks what the article about ico.
+ price: if the price is too high then I think you should not invest.
+ roadmap: If ico goes as planned, it is very likely that ico will succeed.
Activity: 118
November 07, 2017, 10:35:46 AM
It's about team, whitepaper, purpose of project, details of distribution... and etc...
Activity: 11
November 07, 2017, 10:25:53 AM
There are other strategies too. For example looking for really good project that hasn't had much marketing. Or picking up a coin that was heavily sold off due to people dumping but has a bright future ahead.

Read carefully Whitepaper and try to gather as much information as possible about this project, it's investors, advisors.
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 10:23:03 AM
You shoud read carefully Whitepaper of the project.
And try to find as much as possible information about the team.
Activity: 184
November 07, 2017, 09:10:57 AM
There are other strategies too. For example looking for really good project that hasn't had much marketing. Or picking up a coin that was heavily sold off due to people dumping but has a bright future ahead.
Activity: 17
November 05, 2017, 06:11:17 PM
It takes a great deal of research to investigate a good project. If you will part away with your money,it depends on whom you are given to. The team of the project are the people you are entrusting your hard earned cash with. That is the first things I check. A good project has the team displaying their members profile on LinkedIn. After I visit there,I can look at what they have done in the past and conclude if they can do something great with my money in the future.
Activity: 36
November 05, 2017, 02:14:29 PM
Yes as mentioned above, do your due diligence by validating the team, whitepaper, etc..

But I would think that the most important thing is the Concept! Is it something innovative and unique that brings NEW value to the crypto economy and the world?

There are lots and lots of ICOs doing pretty much the same things that have been done before.

It is inevitable that many of these fall away no matter how good the team and the technical aspect of the project is.

Satoshi started Bitcoin by himself and look where its gone. Its the innovation and vision that really matters.

All the best.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
October 29, 2017, 01:27:58 AM
i'm one of the newbie.we need to understand what the project is about and is not easy but definitely possible.then we need to read a lot.and we need to know there were people who were successful on that project.
Activity: 11
October 29, 2017, 12:24:17 AM

hope you've met somebody who persuaded you to buy some btc Smiley

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 2
October 28, 2017, 05:33:40 PM
you must look into a lot of aspects but the main ones are

1) team (real or not, investigate)
2) whitepaper
3) product (finished or not)
4) use case for product
5) cap and token sale details

I am sure there are few more but those are most important

and what if team behind the project actually consists of one clever intelligent guy who runs everything and still copes with the work...
and he succeeds
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
October 23, 2017, 06:14:06 PM
Anything which doesn't provide a clear and concise white paper then don't even waste your time with.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
October 23, 2017, 05:06:33 PM

1.  Clear and concise white paper
2.  Road map is not present
3.  Great English skills and no typos
4.  Linkedin Bios to the team
5.  When they use terms like, "No one else is doing this", "Best product ever", "Buy Now", or any other call to action words in their white paper
6.  Not properly identifying their competitive landscape
7.  Broken links on their website
8.  No mention of Allocation of Funds
9.  How many coins are they minting
10.  Do they have any knowledge on Blockchain
Activity: 182
Blockchain Identity Verification
October 23, 2017, 01:07:19 PM
Here the question is only about how to find a good project,or you can throw projects that already make money?
Pages:
Jump to: