Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know a good project? - page 6. (Read 5352 times)

Activity: 743
Merit: 500
November 14, 2017, 12:43:06 PM
You can first look at ICO websites:
http://icorating.com/
https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/all-assets
https://picoloresearch.com/upcoming

It will help you at first spets to understand what is going in ICO!

Thank you for this information. I found them very useful.

These websites write ICO rankings for money. The more you pay the better ranking you get. They even give a high rank to shitty scams like Paragon coin ICO.
Do your own research! If you are not ready to spend dozens of hours to investigate the project - you are going to gamble. If you want smart investment - be smart and research!
This is true which i dont really trust up some review or ranking sites because if you do have the money you can really manipulate the ranks and we do all know sites would really put you in the list as long the developer or owner do have the money to put on just to show to public that a certain project do have a good ranking which people do easily invest because they do see that it is on top but the truth is they are just being decieved. The solid thing you should see is the actual number of people in the community who do support such coin or project and not just being hyped up. Better to avoid those things.

that is where some are being trapped to join on such a fake project it is not easy to know what are the best projects are but you can do that just make study dont rush to join unless you convince your self that this maybe a good project yes its easy to decide but always think for the concenquences that you can take if you going to rush. and yet agree on it for the community the volume of people that are inside and trusting on that project can help you too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 12:36:41 PM
you can see their white paper first, and then see ann and their website. learn their project first, how many targets they want to achieve. then see how their team works. whether they are always updating about their project and they must be transparent to notify the progress of the project.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 12:35:39 PM
To know a good project you have to follow their social media and look out for the team behind it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 12:30:05 PM
Investing always has risks but mistakes can be avoided through discerning the project you aim to join. You needed to consider couple of things before jumping into conclusion of investing. Needed to consider the following:

*  The whole project: what is their vission? Is it executable?
*  Team behind: are they well experienced or if new, are they trustworty, know how in blockchain business?
*  The product or service they are offering: does it hold a potential market? Will investors go for it?
* Platform, system, startegies: arecthere tools to be used as support? Are they doing campaigns and funded marketing promotiona? Do they have a contingency plans?

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
November 14, 2017, 12:25:19 PM

These websites write ICO rankings for money. The more you pay the better ranking you get. They even give a high rank to shitty scams like Paragon coin ICO.
Do your own research! If you are not ready to spend dozens of hours to investigate the project - you are going to gamble. If you want smart investment - be smart and research!
This is true which i dont really trust up some review or ranking sites because if you do have the money you can really manipulate the ranks and we do all know sites would really put you in the list as long the developer or owner do have the money to put on just to show to public that a certain project do have a good ranking which people do easily invest because they do see that it is on top but the truth is they are just being decieved. The solid thing you should see is the actual number of people in the community who do support such coin or project and not just being hyped up. Better to avoid those things.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
November 14, 2017, 12:15:57 PM
If anyone really want to know a good project, firstly he or she will need to know about the project and this project's ICO websites. Secondly, he or she need to know about the project's details carefully such that whitepaper. Roadmap is a very important point, so it should be needed to know.I think lastly he or she seriously and carefully need to know about the bounty and signature and social media campaign. After knowing all these things, then anyone can able to know a good project. 
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 14, 2017, 11:13:29 AM
New ICOs are like pigs in pokes. You couldn’t be sure about the profits of them. Some ICOs like Tezos are looking like fraud, some more successful. Find some ICOs which works during half a year at least. Invest in it. It will be most reasonable way to begin.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
November 14, 2017, 06:53:06 AM
i'm newbie just know cryptocurrency, i have a little money and i really want to income ICO. But a newbie like me will not discern which is a good project. so i hope old member who have experience this will share for me How to know a good project?

Check the team exist first of all and can be verified.
Check the project is doable and preferebly already done.
Check if they have use case ready and partneship going.

Activity: 350
Merit: 13
November 14, 2017, 06:36:03 AM
Beside the usual whitepaper, website.....etc.
Is the project Open-source,GitHub activity? is the project feasible or only hype words?  

Check their social media, check for fake likes ,followers, comments and where the followers are from. Join their slack,telegram or whatever they are using.
And check ratios.

For example Paragon got over 100k followers and likes on facebook, but when you check their twitter(2k followers) and reddit(223 subs).
Well you can deduce for yourself, there is clearly something wrong with that ratio.
There exist many paid services that can do in-depth analysis, but you have to pay for them.

Activity: 96
Merit: 11
November 14, 2017, 06:34:36 AM
ususally on the conferensies you can duscuss about the top of ICO, sturt ups and other..
I think that it's not for everyone but I heard https://blockshowasia.com/ conference will be about it
Activity: 87
November 14, 2017, 06:22:49 AM
Check about their whitepaper and read it. Does it make sense ? Is it good for the future ? If it does it maybe will be worth something in the future. Don't forget to look at their team.

Have they got a good team ? Do they try their best ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 06:08:57 AM
The best way is to do your research and watch the market. So many ICOs launch daily and you have to keep your eye out for the good ones. You can find these by looking into the ICO, check out their background, business plan and the people behind the ICO. A great example of this is Propthereum.io, an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. This means the coin will always increase in value!
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 14, 2017, 05:47:24 AM
Before investing check the following:
Website
Project itself
Whitepaper
Roadmap
Team and how solid they are
Caps and token details

These are the fundamentals of knowing a good project!
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 14, 2017, 03:28:17 AM
There is not any fullproof method to say that a project is good or bad.  Actually if the coin get good value then project is said good otherwise it is not good.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
November 14, 2017, 03:23:32 AM
this is really easy, just investigate which project are better, see everyone opinions and research it is good or not,
you can go ico website for researching.
Activity: 98
November 14, 2017, 02:55:37 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 117
November 14, 2017, 02:48:29 AM
i'm newbie just know cryptocurrency, i have a little money and i really want to income ICO. But a newbie like me will not discern which is a good project. so i hope old member who have experience this will share for me How to know a good project?
There are many ways for you to find out if the project is good or bad. One of the way is by researching their team members to find out if its legit or not and also look for the projects aims. By doing that, you can know if the project is good or bad.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 14, 2017, 02:40:45 AM
you must look into a lot of aspects but the main ones are

1) team (real or not, investigate)
2) whitepaper
3) product (finished or not)
4) use case for product
5) cap and token sale details

I am sure there are few more but those are most important

Thanks for respond. But i want to know
1) team (real or not, investigate) how to know real or not
2) whitepaper
3) product (finished or not)
4) use case for product
5) cap and token sale details

check the credentials of every member on the team specified under the ICO.every single details about those person are important to create ico.you can check them over feacebook instagram or even in google itself,from then you can learn more about them if they are reallly qualified in thier respective fields or not
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
November 14, 2017, 02:39:45 AM
Im also a newbie and I learned some few things when investing in an ICO. As much as possible , I make sure that I have background knowledge on the project they are doing. Im a Civil Engineer and most of the ICO im interested to are related with real state project. Another thing is the credibility of the team behind the project, most ICO are scam and the people they put in the info are not real people. So be sure that the team have already been known as really a ICO people. You just have to read and study all the given info,dont based your interest on how well thier website look like. For a mean time, you can just follow some people who are into ICO since then, they can suggest you what good project are.
Activity: 191
November 14, 2017, 02:29:00 AM
how you can know a good project in which a manager will know you're doing something good, and you are well written and especially in the programs, so you should be able to read and read it to see You are good things.
Pages:
Jump to: