Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know when to BUY? - page 11. (Read 2030 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 09:10:40 AM
If you know before you buy, everyone will succeed, no one will fail to invest in this Crypto. We can track their price movements and make decisions for themselves.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 08:54:06 AM
Its very difficult to tell but you should analysis it when coin price is up and down then you buy some coin. but of course there's ways to actually get one but not super accurate but it's worth the risk but of course you can both loose or gain.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
https://www.xsl-labs.io
May 05, 2018, 07:48:57 AM
you select some erc20 token cause erc20 can highly increase a day. Then you visit her website and telegram group. if you see group admin active then follow volume and buy this coin.
Activity: 243
May 05, 2018, 05:58:03 AM
You're strategy is also same on mine.I already do that before and until now.but I don't focus on that basis.I'll do my own way when to buy and when to sell.just do it every hour in small profit don't wait for high profits that you didn't know how it takes longer to wait that called long term.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
May 05, 2018, 05:11:23 AM
yes you are right to know when the right time to buy completely you have to read the chart and you should see the news information from the coin that is on twitter and internet because sometimes from the graph there are deliberately making fake pumps that make new players fooled.
As prices decreases this is our advantage to buy coin or check the market volume, to make a huge profit choose a coin that are top listed which is a promising coin worldwide like ethereum and bitcoin .It depends on how you handle the most efficient way because trading is too risky everytime.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 05:05:36 AM
yes you are right to know when the right time to buy completely you have to read the chart and you should see the news information from the coin that is on twitter and internet because sometimes from the graph there are deliberately making fake pumps that make new players fooled.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
May 05, 2018, 04:22:23 AM
Hello,

Can somebody explain how to decide buying an altcoin?

Let me write what I know;
  • Check the coinmarketcap.com and choose ones with high volume
  • Check the projects
  • Check the chart, if it is pumped, don't buy, wait
  • Check the chart, if it is dumping, wait low volatility

Please correct and/or add other ideas to help noob traders like me Smiley

I will try to give merits to good posts as much as I can.

Thanks.

I am a beginner also in trading this crypto. I agree with what you describe. Thanks for explanation. Another extra from me, buy during bullish period of the year. April to the end of this year is a good time for trading. Try to see again the history of crypto price movement every year, in the bearish period do not trade, more suitable for long-term investment. CMIIW Grin
Nice information about the right time to buy crypto currency. I also add it depends upon the investment ratio. If you have more money you can invest in bitcoin in these days because the price is growing each day and you can make handsome money in the near future. With less investment you have many options for investment. The best is ripple.
I don’t want to say this but now I really can’t hold back. When the market was red few weeks ago and bitcoin was somewhere around 5k dollars, I gave my best in persuading people to invest here but like always, the response was not a good one. What is the idea behind investing in bitcoin when it is growing than buying it when it’s declining? If someone has that much doubt, how about doing some research first and clear those doubts. Still if someone buys it now, it would be better than nothing.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
May 05, 2018, 02:10:36 AM
For short term trades, you can follow buy bollinger bands if the price is below bollinger band you should buy if it is above the band you should sell. For long term investments if you like the project you can buy unless it is not around all time high
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
May 05, 2018, 02:01:02 AM
I think it's very hard to actually do that but of course there's ways to actually get one but not super accurate  but it's worth the risk but of course you can both loose or gain.
It is not as hard as people always think; knowledge is all that is needed to trade every market. I am not a full blown trader, but my idea has always been trend following and with the help of the Moving averages, I have always been able to make some good decisions.

Now, I do not over work myself, as I always believe the market is always going to be some steps ahead even with the MAs, but one way or the other, I utilize it to increase my long term holdings for the future by playing with those fluctuations.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 01:49:07 AM
Tips to buy altcoin look for coins that fall into the category of 100 best coins and most in demand by people.
Before buying, find the history of the coin and do not forget to read the whitepaper.
If you want to play safe, invest not only on 1 particular coin, can be divided into several other coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
May 05, 2018, 01:19:07 AM
Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.

I think these are all correct in which buy the dip is the most common strategy by everyone and yes of course just make sure that the commodity of the coins are all feasible and the staff is actively promoting the coins to attract more investors to ensure that the coins you bought will not going to be a crap in which it might lose your capital.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 05, 2018, 01:07:32 AM
I decided to buy altcoin or token if I see the price decrease but it's not actually buying if the price decrease because before I buy I make a some research if they have possibility the price decrease more because if they have chances to decrease more I can buy cheaper altcoin. I also get the response of some trader about what coin is good to buy who the price decreased..
Activity: 350
May 05, 2018, 12:30:00 AM
Want to buy coin in your wallet, you have to depend on the market. The market is constantly fluctuating, you have to monitor and update to choose when to buy at low prices.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
May 04, 2018, 11:46:10 PM
Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.

All your strategy and ideas are good, choose coins has capable to increase potentially if their price is in the dip wait the signal from the exchange if the flow chart slowly up their compass point that's the signal to buy coins and wait to pump in the market cap within 24 hours but take alway checked it every time becuse sometimes possible to increase their price in an hour, I suggest 10 tp 15% interest are enoungh to resell your coins thats my opinion and advice.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 04, 2018, 11:25:32 PM
Buying sometimes depends on the time you may want to sell. You don't buy when the prices in the market are too high and you would need some quick profit. Long-term investors, however, can buy at any point in time, whether the market is bearish or bullish and still make some good profit in the long run.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 08:23:03 PM
Usually what i do is to looking some dip price in the market and have a potential to pump their prices, if you have enough capital buy as much as you can and hold them until their prices pump again in the market for a huge profit.
Activity: 210
May 04, 2018, 06:38:59 PM

The right time to buy is when the selling price is low. With this situation, you will get more coins.
Hold on for some time until the selling price goes up, you can sell it again and make a big profit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
May 04, 2018, 06:32:44 PM
Buying when the market is dumping is the right strategy to buy as you will get much coins.
But keep in mind before buying when the dump happens, you should find out the reason why there is a dump by the coin's market.
Yes.Just buy low and sell high.That would be the most basic method that most of the people are doing.If you are just a beginner,start trading with just a minimal amount.Sooner you will develop your own skills,then that would mean you can trade already with a bigger capital.
Activity: 81
May 04, 2018, 06:17:29 PM
I have been having good luck when projects are brand new listed on CMC.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
May 04, 2018, 04:36:20 PM
Buying when the market is dumping is the right strategy to buy as you will get much coins.
But keep in mind before buying when the dump happens, you should find out the reason why there is a dump by the coin's market.
Pages:
Jump to: