Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know when to BUY? - page 7. (Read 2030 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 23, 2018, 12:59:59 PM
While taking any investment decision I always follow the principle of the great investor Warren Buffet (even though he has different opening on Crypto we cannot ignore his authority in investing), he says "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful" and this strategy really works even in the Crypto market. Yes, there are some parameters to determine entry points but the time is a primary aspect in my opinion.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
May 23, 2018, 10:11:13 AM
Combination of technical and fundamental analysis is really help to get more profit from trading. When to decide buy any coin i always used charting to know the price in support or resistance area. Beside that news related crypto also help me to decide which coin is better to buy.
I think more simply and without too much analysis as you because I know this market is a very large space, I analyze more, I will be able to go deeper into many different issues but this also makes me easy to fall into the trap and confused in the choice. So I just do the job very simply to know when I should buy is to look at the trend and value of bitcoin then the market trend, if the market is too green and tends to go up, we should stop all decisions and wait, waiting for a red storm to appear, patience until the price of altcoin becomes very cheap, that's the time to buy
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 23, 2018, 09:24:16 AM
Invest in stable and high volume coins to know the history of coin check the chart and know the upcoming price volume and when find low at minimum buy and hold till meet the expected profit.Keep in mind that crash happens in the market so never panic tpo sell in this situation just calm and hold till market recover.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 09:11:26 AM
It is good to buy at the time when the price of the coins is below from it's normal price, in this case you can earn profits if it back to it's normal price or even higher.

Yes, here you are right, man. Sometimes it is worth buying an altcoin (or Bitcoin) 2-3 weeks before its fork. However, to do it, you should always monitor the market, and get all the news about the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
May 23, 2018, 01:48:42 AM
I think coinmarketcap just give information about some coinand their market history and not explane what happend in the market. If you stack with about how to make decision when you will buy or sell, you can use tradingview.com. in tradingview.com, you can get more information about market analyzing that shared by some expert and that can be support you to decide. It also give technical analyze with calculate dan compare results of some analyze method to give clue when good time buy or sell.
We all know this fact that all the crypto currencies are highly volatile in nature and that their market values keep on changing most of the time and that you never know what will be the market value of any of the crypto coin a moment later. In such case, you need to be sure that whatever decision you are making is right and that you will not end up losing even a single penny.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
May 22, 2018, 09:12:32 PM
Combination of technical and fundamental analysis is really help to get more profit from trading. When to decide buy any coin i always used charting to know the price in support or resistance area. Beside that news related crypto also help me to decide which coin is better to buy.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 04:00:34 PM
need to buy on the rumor. And selling on the news. At that moment the coins will be at their peak.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
May 22, 2018, 01:51:14 PM
To know when to buy, just notice the flow of the price of the investments or coin in the market and if it is going affordable to your side, so buy it because this is the opportunity that you are waiting for.
Activity: 311
May 20, 2018, 07:19:58 PM
Hello,

Can somebody explain how to decide buying an altcoin?

Let me write what I know;
  • Check the coinmarketcap.com and choose ones with high volume
  • Check the projects
  • Check the chart, if it is pumped, don't buy, wait
  • Check the chart, if it is dumping, wait low volatility

Please correct and/or add other ideas to help noob traders like me Smiley

I will try to give merits to good posts as much as I can.

Thanks.
You can see that there are signs of recovery in today's market, bitcoin and altcoin prices are rising steadily and that has made the market come back up again. I believe this is the time for you to start buying and trading, this is just a short-term recovery so you need to have a specific trading plan to minimize the risk.
Activity: 305
May 20, 2018, 07:02:11 PM
It is good time to buy when the price of bitcoin and alts are much lower than the usual price.  It is more perfect to invest during the lower stage or in a very down price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
May 20, 2018, 06:49:04 PM
Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
I believe that at this point you should not buy any coin, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, the market is fluctuating complex, because It is very difficult to be successful at this moment. Rui will be very high and damage will be huge if you trade fails.
YED
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 03:44:08 PM
Buy when the coin dump and sell when it dump don't sell if the price drop more . easy tip to get some profit Smiley
Activity: 266
May 20, 2018, 02:31:05 PM
Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
You can see that bitcoin prices have been dropping sharply in recent days, bitcoin adjustment has made altcoin continuously decreasing. So I Believe that you should not buy any coin at this time, so let's juggle the market more stable to be able to start trading. The price of the bitcoin according to my analysis will be able to adjust to the $ 7600 mark.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 12:56:23 PM
I think it's very hard to actually do that but of course there's ways to actually get one but not super accurate  but it's worth the risk but of course you can both loose or gain.

When you have the money that you can spend on the cryptocurrencies, and when the market is low, then why not making a lot of investments? It will give the profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 12:50:02 PM
There are a lot of various indicators and opinions but usually all of them do not work or work from time to time. I am pretty sure that the best indicator for any type of market is a good price. This indicator works perfectly and it is easy to understand and to use. If a price is low you should buy otherwise it is not an interesting asset for investing currently. For example, the prices of BTC and ETH are pretty good for buying for and investing purposes. 
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
May 20, 2018, 12:30:55 PM
the best time to buy and invest is of course when the bitcoin price is low but I think you can invest anytime on any price because bitcoin will continue to grow and will be a coin that remains profitable

I think we should set a buying target at what price and sell at what price. We can not rely entirely on luck, or investment without a specific purpose. This will lead to losses, you will lose all your capital, set the goal as clear as possible.

The best thing to buy is when we are having a DUMP market, that is the only way on how to make a huge profit on the next PUMP, but you have to make sure that the coins you have bought have the potential on pumping, avoid buying shit coins, they are everywhere. Try checking coinmarketcap for you to be aware what coins you are going to buy.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
May 20, 2018, 10:29:32 AM
Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
You also need a strong instinct, it's like the advice I gave on youtube about trading, but after I do it is difficult and takes a lot of time, the result is not so good, yes maybe because I'm also new, but the advice is quite helpful in my opinion.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 20, 2018, 09:59:58 AM
the best time to buy and invest is of course when the bitcoin price is low but I think you can invest anytime on any price because bitcoin will continue to grow and will be a coin that remains profitable

I think we should set a buying target at what price and sell at what price. We can not rely entirely on luck, or investment without a specific purpose. This will lead to losses, you will lose all your capital, set the goal as clear as possible.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
May 19, 2018, 11:34:09 PM
To know when to buy, just be observant to the flow of the transaction of the business in the market when the coins or investments selling with a low price or amount,
this is your opportunity to buy it because it is an affordable to buy and makes you profitable when the time comes.
Activity: 238
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
May 19, 2018, 07:09:36 AM
Personally, I'm studying an undervalued coin that has not yet shown good growth. I start with White Paper and finish with technical analysis, as well as the news background around it.
Pages:
Jump to: