Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know when to BUY? - page 9. (Read 2030 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 106
May 14, 2018, 05:40:01 AM
It's easy, buy when red and sell when green dildo  Grin

That's a bisic strategy when it comes on trading our altcoin ( token ) we need to buy if the price red and sel if its green but even if you know that basic it's not actually require to be successful in trading platform because you need also to know how to read the movement of the candlestick and also you're emotion you need to control on how to handle that kind of games.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
May 14, 2018, 04:01:13 AM
You should focus on how you will improve your technical analysis skills for you to know when is the right time to buy bitcoins. It is too volatile and knowledge is the most important tool that you can use in order to make profit.
Thank you for the good suggestions, do you have anything to add to my steps? Any other conditions or checks are appreciated.
No matter how much volatile bitcoin is, buying low and selling high is a very easy task with it. How? Because the dip are very clear or you can say, it is not impossible or even a bit difficult to know that the market is bullish or bearish. There are news and posts everywhere regarding the situation through which coins are going. All you need to do is, buy in dip no matter at what point and sell in pump.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 05:36:48 AM
I think two things are there in this regard when you are doing trading and wants to buy any coin,
1st is when any news came in relevant coin which you wants to buy,
2nd is the trend of market when market go up you can get high,
3rd thing is to buy when your trade is available at lowest price,
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 04:16:03 AM
I think these days is an good moment to buy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
May 12, 2018, 10:17:11 AM
You should focus on how you will improve your technical analysis skills for you to know when is the right time to buy bitcoins. It is too volatile and knowledge is the most important tool that you can use in order to make profit.
Thank you for the good suggestions, do you have anything to add to my steps? Any other conditions or checks are appreciated.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
May 12, 2018, 09:36:18 AM
Hello,

Can somebody explain how to decide buying an altcoin?

Let me write what I know;
  • Check the coinmarketcap.com and choose ones with high volume
  • Check the projects
  • Check the chart, if it is pumped, don't buy, wait
  • Check the chart, if it is dumping, wait low volatility

Please correct and/or add other ideas to help noob traders like me Smiley

I will try to give merits to good posts as much as I can.

Thanks.
Activity: 91
May 12, 2018, 09:13:07 AM
When you are gonna "buy"  there's always a risk there no matter what. so don't be pissed if you actually be wrong with your ta because that is normal.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 09:06:57 AM
to know when to buy is to see the market, whether the price in the market is currently down or up, if the market becomes red and the price drops then it is a good signal to immediately buy
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 07:49:05 AM
I think experts use their intuition when trading. As for me, it is necessary to be guided by such a simple rule like: buy when the price is low and sell when it increases significantly. Think that most people use such strategy

It's not that simple though because when the price is going up, we tend to hold back to try and sell at a higher price, most of the time missing a good exit, until we go back to a price we deem too low to sell. You should have a target both for buying and selling and it shouldn't be too modest or too greedy
Search the market every day and when you realize that a particular crypto is increasing day by day and in the future the price will go up, that will be the right time for buying coins and when the hold them when the price downs. You can buy every time if you have money. If you don’t have any money then bounty campaign is good, because it needs no investment.
Actually, this time and at the recent months is the best time to buy coins. Sometimes we should have to search in the market to know what are the current prices of the coins especially the coin you're interesting about. There's no specific time to know you're going to biy a coin because knowing a price is unpredictable due to the constant variation and fluctuations of prices.

Today is the best option to buy the desired coins because already their prices went way down to very low. This is the right time to buy and hold them until your desired target is reached. No one will keep on suggesting us to buy the coin, we have to check with the market and buy them when they are in dip.
Activity: 154
May 12, 2018, 07:48:54 AM
In ICO, you should research team and look their whitepaper and you should not stay close to scam projects. But, the altcoin are in any exchange you should follow it for any news.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
May 12, 2018, 07:36:00 AM
I think experts use their intuition when trading. As for me, it is necessary to be guided by such a simple rule like: buy when the price is low and sell when it increases significantly. Think that most people use such strategy

It's not that simple though because when the price is going up, we tend to hold back to try and sell at a higher price, most of the time missing a good exit, until we go back to a price we deem too low to sell. You should have a target both for buying and selling and it shouldn't be too modest or too greedy
Search the market every day and when you realize that a particular crypto is increasing day by day and in the future the price will go up, that will be the right time for buying coins and when the hold them when the price downs. You can buy every time if you have money. If you don’t have any money then bounty campaign is good, because it needs no investment.
Actually, this time and at the recent months is the best time to buy coins. Sometimes we should have to search in the market to know what are the current prices of the coins especially the coin you're interesting about. There's no specific time to know you're going to biy a coin because knowing a price is unpredictable due to the constant variation and fluctuations of prices.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

Activity: 518
May 09, 2018, 04:00:47 AM
I like the fact that you put in procedure for buying cryptocurrency asset. Yes your procedure for buying is simple and logical. As you trade more often many of your decisions become automatic and you become more skillful at recognizing and executing your trade!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 09, 2018, 03:48:12 AM
to know the perfect time to buy some coins is when the volume in the coin is high it is certain it is a very good moment to buy the coin because you should be able to take advantage of price movements to be able to get a lot of profits.
Every moment is good time to buy on when it hit the certain price that you wanted for when you know that if you buy at that moment you can actually have some profit also with it.
I think that if we speak about bitcoin then it is the best time to buy bitcoin, because still bitcoin price is trading in its lowest price and hope that very soon its price can reach to a very good price,  i think that those people who will even invest their money in bitcoin in current price they are expected to get a very good profit after some time, therefore i will suggest to buy bitcoin even in current position.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
May 09, 2018, 03:03:02 AM
there are some tricks and tips to know when the right time to buy and the right time to sell, I will provide information that can provide direction for you, the right time to buy is when the price goes down and when the price is red, and you can sell it when the price is back green, never buy when the price is green and never sell when the price is red.
The right time to buy is always in the low price status. The bitcoin will really rise soon and if we are going to buy bitcoin today we can really gain a huge amount of profit. So then buying bitcoin in a verry low price is an advantage I think we need to buyvbitcoin today because bitcoin will rise soon and we can all gain a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
May 09, 2018, 02:52:31 AM
there are some tricks and tips to know when the right time to buy and the right time to sell, I will provide information that can provide direction for you, the right time to buy is when the price goes down and when the price is red, and you can sell it when the price is back green, never buy when the price is green and never sell when the price is red.
Activity: 168
May 09, 2018, 02:20:03 AM
Simple trick for you. when you see huge Red candles! start to buy. Do that & you will thank me later. it works 98/100. ive tried this method & always gets the nice Gain.
I'm not sure as you say. The red market, but prices continue to fall deep. I think there must be a right time for us to buy bottom. So after that price increase we get high profits. That's the secret of successful entrepreneurs. The current Crypto market is always red. But there must be a reasonable price to buy and take profit.
Activity: 630
May 08, 2018, 10:55:05 PM
When there is a lots of FUD storm,  low and lower price  and unresponsive,  unreasonable  investors  and illogical market response to very valuable coin,  then you know it is shopping time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
May 08, 2018, 05:35:41 PM
to know the perfect time to buy some coins is when the volume in the coin is high it is certain it is a very good moment to buy the coin because you should be able to take advantage of price movements to be able to get a lot of profits.
Every moment is good time to buy on when it hit the certain price that you wanted for when you know that if you buy at that moment you can actually have some profit also with it.
For sure any time is good time to buy bitcoin; we can buy anytime without any fear.  Right now price is now increasing but still it’s not very high that an ordinary person can afford it but I am sure it will rise very high so same as millions of people I think it is good time to buy bitcoin when price is not very high but getting high with time, most of time people use to buy at dumped price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 03:41:21 PM
Hello,

Can somebody explain how to decide buying an altcoin?

Let me write what I know;
  • Check the coinmarketcap.com and choose ones with high volume
  • Check the projects
  • Check the chart, if it is pumped, don't buy, wait
  • Check the chart, if it is dumping, wait low volatility

Please correct and/or add other ideas to help noob traders like me Smiley

I will try to give merits to good posts as much as I can.

Thanks.

You got the correct idea on how to invest, and I think you are not a noob player anymore because of the hint you shared. That would be great help for those new traders and new to crypto on when and how to understand cryptocurrency and trading.
You should buy at the low market in order to use your less amount or in other words to invest little and get more coins. The time you want to buy and sell can be predicted by monitoring the market and the trends Bitcoin is going with and the graph trends as well. These all will guide you when to buy and when to sell out but remember that you should buy at low market and sell at high market.
Pages:
Jump to: