Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know when to BUY? - page 12. (Read 2030 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 04, 2018, 02:09:32 AM
You should learn how analyse the trendline, and identify 2 basic things:

• support levels
  • resistance levels

This is not an easy skill, but just these two things alone can help you figure out when to buy and when to sell.

As a general rule, you sell when you've hit a resistance line and buy when you've hit a support line. (the problem is you have to identify them and you can easily mix them up in real situations, especially because, for example, a resistance line can be breached from time to time)

As an example of this, check this image:

https://www.investtech.com/images/help/indicator/supResBuySell.000.png
That is a pretty huge skill which is for those who have been able to learn with some experience and know how to really trade effectively. Trend lines with price actions are always good and that is always the best way to trade short term anyway. Long term is always different in a way, but trend lines are always very good as well. Trend lines will always help you to know when a trend is changing most of the time and I have done this several times to get the best of the market.

Try to join some telegramm groups dedicated to trading topic, there are many skilled guys there, who can advice and suggest you pne
There could be many groups for sharing their predictions but if you think deeper why they need to share by consuming their precious times. I see many groups are sharing free tips for the purpose of making big crowd participation for their bumping. Nothing else.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
May 03, 2018, 04:25:16 PM
There are tons of shit coins in the market. Those are just considered scam coins since the developers make those coin with no real potential behind. Once a market accepts the coin, the developers starts to dump  all their coins and never ever works for the project. Hence the coin is dead and will never rise back.
I see, that's why I added the following condition:
  • Check the coinmarketcap.com and choose ones with high volume
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 04:09:23 PM
Try to join some telegramm groups dedicated to trading topic, there are many skilled guys there, who can advice and suggest you pne
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 04:03:07 PM
Knowing when to buy and sell in trading, is like a key thing. The best time to buy a coin is actually when the price has dropped, because by then, your risk level would have been minimal and the chances of the market coming back up would have been increased.

Trading is mainly buying and selling on time. Now that totally depends on the trader, because that is the only thing he/she has to figure out and make profits. I believe there is no right or wrong time, unless you are making loss. I have seen traders making profit, even when the market is bearish. Sometimes even coins which has no prospect, gives a good amount of profit. A friend made 8X profit investing in a coin, generally termed as "shitcoin"
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
May 03, 2018, 03:39:34 PM
About the dump. Not all altcoins after the dump will ever rise in price. Therefore, it is necessary to analyze the prospects
Can you give us more details about this subject?
There are tons of shit coins in the market. Those are just considered scam coins since the developers make those coin with no real potential behind. Once a market accepts the coin, the developers starts to dump  all their coins and never ever works for the project. Hence the coin is dead and will never rise back.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
May 03, 2018, 03:34:51 PM
About the dump. Not all altcoins after the dump will ever rise in price. Therefore, it is necessary to analyze the prospects
Can you give us more details about this subject?
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
May 03, 2018, 02:05:11 PM
Knowing when to buy and sell in trading, is like a key thing. The best time to buy a coin is actually when the price has dropped, because by then, your risk level would have been minimal and the chances of the market coming back up would have been increased.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
May 03, 2018, 01:11:54 PM
Hello,

Can somebody explain how to decide buying an altcoin?

Let me write what I know;
  • Check the projects
  • Check the chart, if it is pumped, don't buy, wait
  • Check the chart, if it is dumping, wait low volatility

Please correct and/or add other ideas to help noob traders like me Smiley

I will try to give merits to good posts as much as I can.

Thanks.
Let me just elaborate your points. Just checking for volumes is not enough. You must be able to differentiate between fake transaction volumes and the real ones. If for no reason you see a coin with high volume, then something is indeed fishy. You need to check the project, but do you usually see? You check who developers are. If you are well known you are good to go. Next see what they have to offer. Check if there are other projects that sounds the same, if they do look for the one you think will work out better. Also look for projects that can actually be possible to execute. Tons of project out there which are just "all talk".
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 01:02:10 PM
with a good coin, if you are holder, should buy When the price fall the deepest down
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 12:28:02 PM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 03, 2018, 12:14:53 PM
which you mentioned is true and in my opinion that I can conclude from the information you provide to know the price increase you should see the news information from the coin so you can be sure the news can trigger a rise in coin prices.
Activity: 224
May 03, 2018, 05:23:33 AM
Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
You can see that this is a great time for you to buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are recovering very strongly over the past month and this is the time to buy bitcoin. The market is recovering and the market capitalization is increasing. This is the premise that bitcoin prices will increase in the coming days.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
May 02, 2018, 06:04:40 AM
Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.

I am a beginner also in trading this crypto. I agree with what you describe. Thanks for explanation. Another extra from me, buy during bullish period of the year. April to the end of this year is a good time for trading. Try to see again the history of crypto price movement every year, in the bearish period do not trade, more suitable for long-term investment. CMIIW Grin
Nice information about the right time to buy crypto currency. I also add it depends upon the investment ratio. If you have more money you can invest in bitcoin in these days because the price is growing each day and you can make handsome money in the near future. With less investment you have many options for investment. The best is ripple.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 05:14:19 AM
We simply buy when the value of the certain coins we prefer is quite low, that way it is much cheaper, and we can afford to buy more of it. Then, we sell when the value of the coins that we have is at it's most profitable or high, that way we will earn more than our capital to start trading again.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
May 02, 2018, 04:04:28 AM
One would need to consider so many factors before start buy or investing money in altcoins such as the team behind the project, the technology and above all the impacts on the people and society at large.

The team behind the project is also important to know if they are always keen on observing the platform. Always check the previous charts so you can decide if good to enter and invest. The most important really that makes you decide to buy if the team is active buy when red and sell when in profit.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
May 02, 2018, 03:45:46 AM
Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
Im gonna add something, well its impressive i think you've done it by your own ways in recognizing a market. In addition, check always the bitcoins price movements and watch what happens to the altcoins and market. To buy is to find the exact timing depends on your personal preference because in my ways. I do buy at dip when i saw the red market and if all was high i am with news or oin a good chart just buying in a small dip and sell when it pumps.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 03:24:54 AM
Your providing tips was so very helpful,because only i know is to buy when the market is red or the token that i want to buy is in the dip price.
You are right. I am doing the same. It is not only the price but also the trend of the people where they are going and what will be the position of certain crypto in the future. If someone knows these things he will be the best trader. I think decision after studying the market cap you will be able to avoid loses and gain money against your investment in good way.
Activity: 168
May 01, 2018, 06:09:39 PM
Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
I think this is a good time to buy a bitcoin and trade in the short term. You can see that today's bitcoin prices have had a huge volatility as they fell and reached $ 8800. But the moment has started to recover and is at $ 9000. As I analyze the bitcoin price will be able to recover to the $ 10000 mark before continuing to adjust so you can trade bitcoin right at this point.
Activity: 322
May 01, 2018, 01:26:07 PM
It is difficult to know for sure for 100% but you should control the market, check the charts as you wrote and buy coins when the price is really low for you to be able to earn by selling at a good price later.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
May 01, 2018, 11:27:35 AM
Keep an eye on the price of bitcoin, if you can see that the price is low then wait until it drops at it's maximum dropping point then buy bitcoin in that price. Buying bitcoin in  that price will give you a lot of opportunity in gaining more money because the price of the bitcoin that you bought also has a chance of gaining more value compared on how much you bought it. Once you've already bought bitcoin, hold it and keep it until it's value increases.
Pages:
Jump to: