Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know when to BUY? - page 2. (Read 2030 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 07:40:17 AM
There is a great sites (no advertising) to provide a signs for some particular coins when there is a time to buy and to sell
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 03:09:54 AM
i think you should good coin as eth btc dash,if you want to buy altcoin you have to search information about this project and see it can grow up in the future,there are so many ICO fall down and never grow up again,there are so many altcoin is scam so you should buy good coin in top 10,you can wait when the crypto market deep fall down and it fall = 1/3-12 of the top you can buy,when market fall down,you have patient to buy with cheap price
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 03:06:37 AM
When the prices are kept decreasing in the market we can able to buy them in the market, dips are completely common in the market and we have to average them everytime in the market. When the price start increasing we can able to see growth in terms our income.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
June 01, 2018, 02:55:54 AM
When is the right time to buy is when the price is cheap and we must precisely and quickly utilize every movement of the coin

When the price is cheap, yes, but as for me, the right time to buy is the period when you have a very good income from the other resources. Use not more than 30% of savings.
You can only know the right time for buying of the crypto coin whether it is bitcoin or any other at time when you are continuously observing the market value of the crypto coin. If you will not be aware of the current market rate of any of the crypto coin, then how will you be able to make this choice that now is the time when the coins are having cheaper rates and that you should go for buying of the coins.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 01, 2018, 02:30:51 AM
If you know how to read charts then spotting a peaks and dips shouldn`t be so hard thing to do. How to know when to buy, buy in the dips, how to know when are the dips, they usually come after drops. Be more involved, read every day about price changes, future announcements, like we all know its the best to buy on bottom, but to don`t be greedy, you can make profit even if you buy before bottom. If price doesn`t have big fluctuations then buy when you think something big is coming up, how to know that, again you need to be more involved, read many things, follow many people, be active.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
June 01, 2018, 01:50:39 AM
I would say check for the lowest point of any coin and buy it in the dip. Of course, we have to research about the coin and its platform with its future usage but if the token gets very low from its ICO price then it will bounce back soon.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
June 01, 2018, 01:46:44 AM
  • Check the coinmarketcap.com and choose ones with high volume
  • Check the projects
  • Check the chart, if it is pumped, don't buy, wait
  • Check the chart, if it is dumping, wait low volatility

Not sure about coinmarketcap. I know at least two blilliant US-based project with strong team and coinmarketcap have actually denied a listing and just haven't replied
I agree with You completely. Coinmarketcap is not a level for determining the quality of a token. I know a lot of coins that without the help of Coinmarketcap have a good trading and profit Smiley
as a new trader of course not so know about the coins that have a good quality to buy, it is not only in Coinmarketcap alone for us to know or find a coin that has a good potential for us to buy, many also other altcoin which also has good quality, and the coin is not listed in Coinmarketcap, maybe in other exchanges we can also know the coin is high quality and has a high volume, and for new traders I personally often see the graph for me decided to buy and sell.
For this, better research is always appreciated. The thing is, we all are working on this bitcoin and some are doing on some other altcoins as well. These coins are of such big potential that we can change the whole life style by using them and earning form them in a drastic way. So better is to learn what the ways are and how to do things. Only then you would be able to make handsome money.
Activity: 141
June 01, 2018, 01:08:49 AM
When is the right time to buy is when the price is cheap and we must precisely and quickly utilize every movement of the coin

When the price is cheap, yes, but as for me, the right time to buy is the period when you have a very good income from the other resources. Use not more than 30% of savings.
That is amazing but dude this information changes when you are going from one person to another one. Everyone here has his own mindset and they are planning accordingly. But yes, I agree with this statement of yours that yes when you have such percentage of saving, only that must be invested or traded in start. Don’t go beyond this limit. But still, this can vary from person to person.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
May 31, 2018, 01:38:54 PM
Just set your own goal in terms of price when you want to buy and start trading Bitcoin. It is always best to buy low and sell your Bitcoin when the price rise and become high enough and set another goal to hit for you to have a changes in terms of earning and development on your scale in profit in the future.
Activity: 252
May 31, 2018, 11:08:45 AM

I started investing when the selling price on the crypto market was going down. With waiting a few days the selling price had started to move up.
Next I decided to sell. When the market is really up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 35
May 31, 2018, 11:02:12 AM
No secret that the best time to buy crypto, when price is very low and all newbies are in panic. It's only bad idea to buy cheap shit coins. Better to choose smth from the top of coinmarket.
Activity: 460
May 31, 2018, 09:28:31 AM
Hello,

Can somebody explain how to decide buying an altcoin?

Let me write what I know;
  • Check the projects

Please correct and/or add other ideas to help noob traders like me Smiley

I will try to give merits to good posts as much as I can.

Thanks.

Choosing an altcoin to buy is very difficult,with tons of alts popping out everywhere you really need to spend some time doing some research what good alts to buy.

When im buying altcoins im always looking at their *concept,use case and the team behind it.
*Joining their chat groups where i can have a chance to ask questions to the founder and devs.
*i usually ask things about their whitepaper,roadmap and projects developments
*if I'm satisfied with their answers and they really have good knowledge with what their doing its a good sign that those devs and founder are IN for a really serious project.

And for trading,all coins/tokens will always have their UPS AND DOWN..for me its advisable to focus on few alts rather than riding the hype and buying different coins everyday..a frequent monitoring of the market is really needed especially when you do day trading so its better to focus on few good ones rather than monitoring 25 kinds of different alts.with this you can still have time to monitor and have more idea about their price history,upcoming plans and project developments.

Someone just shared this strategy to me and its working good for me so Im hoping it work for you as well.There are lots of strategy you can use in trading,just always be open for sharing and  discussion with other traders and you'll really learn a lot from it..

For me if i have a chance to buy a coin i will buy if the price will low because no one people buy in a high price if you have planning to invest because if you buy in a high price theres a possible your money will loss so that buy a coin if the price is low and hold and wait if you think you can get a profit so its better to buy in a low and sell if the price will expensive.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
May 31, 2018, 08:23:25 AM
Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.

Choosing an altcoin to buy is very difficult,with tons of alts popping out everywhere you really need to spend some time doing some research what good alts to buy.

When im buying altcoins im always looking at their *concept,use case and the team behind it.
*Joining their chat groups where i can have a chance to ask questions to the founder and devs.
*i usually ask things about their whitepaper,roadmap and projects developments
*if I'm satisfied with their answers and they really have good knowledge with what their doing its a good sign that those devs and founder are IN for a really serious project.

And for trading,all coins/tokens will always have their UPS AND DOWN..for me its advisable to focus on few alts rather than riding the hype and buying different coins everyday..a frequent monitoring of the market is really needed especially when you do day trading so its better to focus on few good ones rather than monitoring 25 kinds of different alts.with this you can still have time to monitor and have more idea about their price history,upcoming plans and project developments.

Someone just shared this strategy to me and its working good for me so Im hoping it work for you as well.There are lots of strategy you can use in trading,just always be open for sharing and  discussion with other traders and you'll really learn a lot from it..
Activity: 168
May 31, 2018, 07:59:49 AM
This is million (or even billion) dollar question Smiley If you would always know WHEN to buy a coin, you would be REALLY rich. In general - NEVER BUY ANYTHING at all time high, always try to buy in dip.
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
May 31, 2018, 07:36:09 AM
In my opinion, it is very hard, maybe even impossible to predict where is bottom. Money losing value over time, so answer can be: BUY TODAY.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
May 31, 2018, 07:27:40 AM
If you have more available time, try to monitor the market constantly and observe their price activities. Technical and fundamental analysis also help you find the right time to buy but you beed more than that. You can also research the recent prices of the coin including its lowest low. Knowing  how the crypto market behave during different events and situations can  give you also the right signal to buy.
Activity: 112
May 31, 2018, 04:36:51 AM
1.Have a reason before entering each trade.
2.The underlying asset creates volatile market conditions.
3.Setting goals and placing sells other.
Activity: 208
May 31, 2018, 04:27:55 AM
Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
Well, it is not about high or low volumes. You can buy a coin which has a low volume but you can still earn a good profit. It depends on most of your skill and your analysis. If you are a good trader, you can make money with any coins on the market, even when it is traded with a low volume. The projects do not bring you much information. Try to follow the news. Most of the news are created by whales or group of rich investors. If you can follow the news, you can easily make profit from their activities
Activity: 27
May 31, 2018, 04:20:42 AM
Better to  buy in this summer, becouse I think all altcoins will grew up till December  Wink
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 31, 2018, 04:18:19 AM
It all depends on you and you prefer which way because everything is good, and my advice. You just have to always control the movement of the market and graphics and you can also find other ways or find information in any way to get what you want and you can ask the experts or seniors.
do well to get the results you want.
Pages:
Jump to: