Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know when to BUY? - page 3. (Read 2030 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
May 31, 2018, 03:10:40 AM
Hello,

Can somebody explain how to decide buying an altcoin?

Let me write what I know;
  • Check the coinmarketcap.com and choose ones with high volume
  • Check the projects
  • Check the chart, if it is pumped, don't buy, wait
  • Check the chart, if it is dumping, wait low volatility

Please correct and/or add other ideas to help noob traders like me Smiley

I will try to give merits to good posts as much as I can.

Thanks.
Btc and eth is the head of altcoin so everything depends on btc  or eth price.So first check bitcoin price on prev and than chcek coinmarket cap if bitcoin price up its time to sell and when bitcoin price down its time to buy any trusted coin but my favourite coin is waves.eth,minex,pundix .You can also focus on top 20 loser coin or gainer coin and check loser coin project and its market chart but always focus on bitcoin price
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
May 31, 2018, 02:14:13 AM
i think this time, buy now BTC is down, and all altcoins too. but considering its your choice just like trade at your own risk. and also you have to check always cmc price.
You should be aware of the market timings of investment and timings of selling.  Selling in a high market is benefited and will be benefiting you if you are selling in a high market rate.

In order to buy coins or looking for investment all you need is to monitor the market first, if it is a high market then do not invest and if it is a low market then invest with as much amount you can afford that will give you profit in more quantity.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 30, 2018, 05:43:20 PM
I think this information is very suitable for traders who just know bitcoin and try to bitcoin trading, you also have to see any event what will come from the coin so it can determine the right time to buy.
This is a good investment trick as how to invest in a particular asset. The answer that most of the monetary economists come up with is the time when most of the monetary values of that asset in the market are stable and the prices are low rather than high. This gives you the edge to enter the profitable market at low cost and high future benefits. They always quests for cost minimization and profit maximization.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 05:10:48 PM
Hello dear, all information you have shared have good to understand,
Check the coinmarketcap.com and choose ones with high volume
Check the projects
Check the chart, if it is pumped, don't buy, wait
Check the chart, if it is dumping, wait for low volatility,

I think the main thing is to check the market trend and bitcoin movement because when market is in good condition you can say when the green trend and selected coin technology improve or any other good changing will happen than in responce the price will go up very positively and when the market is in down trend and any good changing happen in your target coin than it will not be effected such a good ratio that happen in another market trend, So i think the main thing is to understand the market trend for good profit and good earning choices instead of all other infromation because in up trend mostly coins are moving upword with only market position and if any development than they are moving high unexpectedly and the chances of profit are also high,

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 05:10:13 PM
Hello,

Can somebody explain how to decide buying an altcoin?

• Check the projects
  • Check the chart, if it is pumped, don't buy, wait
  • Check the chart, if it is dumping, wait low volatility

Please correct and/or add other ideas to help noob traders like me Smiley

I will try to give merits to good posts as much as I can.

Thanks.

If you're a noob then choose few of top10 coins, invest equally in all of them and hodl.
The prices are now down and whatever coin you choose you'll make a profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 05:03:09 PM
There are several ways to know when to buy Bitcoin or any other currency. In my opinion, you will see the first and then see how the project is. After that you can verify different exchange markets. Thus it is possible to know the various information of the purchase of currency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I love Beauty
May 30, 2018, 03:53:05 PM
Price Action, Support and Resistance or Demand and Supply, Trendline Formation, M and W, Risk Management....
Plan your trades and trade the plan with all the above.  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 30, 2018, 02:43:09 PM
If you want to know what is the best time to buy bitcoin you could actually try on joining on the group where they could announce possible changes and analysis on the price and the changes in the stock and volume of bitcoin on the market that might help you on deciding whether to buy, hold and wait for possible opportunity that could come in trading.
There's no need to panic or do it fast, it requires patience, thorough research, and be up to date. It's recommended to check the price status in bitcoin wisdom or coindesk and asses yourself if you take the chance to buy or wait for another dump. For me, the best time to know when to buy is when the price is low, and I prefer to hold it to avoid big losses. Pump and dump has always been its trend, and I believe that recovery will happen, and that's when I can sell it and gain higher profit. Moreover, it still needs strategy and knowledge to decide how low is low before we can decide to buy and how high is high before we can sell it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 02:02:18 PM
If you want to know what is the best time to buy bitcoin you could actually try on joining on the group where they could announce possible changes and analysis on the price and the changes in the stock and volume of bitcoin on the market that might help you on deciding whether to buy, hold and wait for possible opportunity that could come in trading.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
May 30, 2018, 01:24:57 PM
Actually, everything seems to be very simple: just invest in altcoins when their price is very low, and sell them when they cost a lot. But it depends.

Yes, that looks so simple. But do you know that the price is very low? Some of them are priced with just cents and some are lower than it buy yet trades can still make profit out of it with large amounts of tokens.
I dont think it is just that easy. It needs a lot of math and research just so you could compile prices from the start up to recent.

If you look closely at those charts for the most popular coins you can see that the graphs are almost identical.
This means that all altcoins depend on the behavior of bitcoin. If there is a dump on the market you can buy whatever you want - in a week or two it will go up and you will receive your profit.
But before buying an altcoin just make a research on the project it supports and see whether it has a prospective idea.

Yes. That is what I have noticed also. Bitcoin dump then Ethereum then all the tokens under ERC20. How come there is no stand alone market for one token? I believe it should be changed. Every token have their own investors and with what is happening it looks like they are dumping into Ethereum and the token at the same time which I think is impossible or inaccurate.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
May 30, 2018, 01:16:57 PM

If you look closely at those charts for the most popular coins you can see that the graphs are almost identical.
This means that all altcoins depend on the behavior of bitcoin. If there is a dump on the market you can buy whatever you want - in a week or two it will go up and you will receive your profit.
But before buying an altcoin just make a research on the project it supports and see whether it has a prospective idea.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
May 30, 2018, 12:45:40 PM
Actually, everything seems to be very simple: just invest in altcoins when their price is very low, and sell them when they cost a lot. But it depends.
Everybody repeats this here. When low - when high... BUT, when is the LOW? That's the question.
What if you think it is LOW and you buy, but it continues to go down?
So here you want to know when to BUY, that is the question and NO this is not the answer you and other parrots repeating all the time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 08:56:36 AM
Activity: 364
May 30, 2018, 05:31:24 AM
I think this information is very suitable for traders who just know bitcoin and try to bitcoin trading, you also have to see any event what will come from the coin so it can determine the right time to buy.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
May 30, 2018, 05:17:50 AM
Though you have stated some clear points about the actual time of buying, but I still feel physical market examination can also be of help, through the number of investors at that period in time. More so, how qualitative are the community behind this project are can also be verified. If it is having strong qualitative backing community, the tendency of the coin being a viable one is eminent and can be bought. I also feel the rumor surrounding the particular coin at that juncture is also crucial which may also be an aid to treat.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 05:13:05 AM
You definetly have to monitor the cryptocurrency market every day in order to identify which ones have an upward tendency and which are worth your attention so studying more and researching more is a key to a successful outcome.

For me its good to buy if the price will fallen  and you first you do is monatoring the price so that you know the changes of the price of altcoin because im sure the pricing of altcoins is changing in every minuites so if you planning to buy choose a good altcoin and you think the price will fallen.
Activity: 308
May 30, 2018, 05:10:51 AM
Checking the project is always a good way to actually be sure of the coin you are not conversant with, so you do not end up trading shitcoins and bagholding them while waiting for a peak which may never come. The last two are always very essential as most times a lot of people have made the mistake of buying an overbought market and they start complaining when they get to see a huge correction.
Activity: 374
May 30, 2018, 05:00:43 AM
You definetly have to monitor the cryptocurrency market every day in order to identify which ones have an upward tendency and which are worth your attention so studying more and researching more is a key to a successful outcome.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 04:15:55 AM
to know when the right time to buy should check the market at that time and if it has a low price then you can buy it and hold the coins you buy until it has a price rise and you have a profit then you can sell it again

Just like with this cases. We need to observe the marketcap if it is turning red in order to buy the dip and hold for a months or years until such times comes when the marketcap turning green, then sell it to gained profit. The key role is to have great patience and self confidence in order to get more profit in the future runs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
May 29, 2018, 07:36:29 PM
to know when the right time to buy should check the market at that time and if it has a low price then you can buy it and hold the coins you buy until it has a price rise and you have a profit then you can sell it again
Pages:
Jump to: