Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know when to BUY? - page 4. (Read 2030 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 06:33:17 PM
Hello,

Can somebody explain how to decide buying an altcoin?

Let me write what I know;
  • Check the coinmarketcap.com and choose ones with high volume
  • Check the projects
  • Check the chart, if it is pumped, don't buy, wait
  • Check the chart, if it is dumping, wait low volatility

Please correct and/or add other ideas to help noob traders like me Smiley

I will try to give merits to good posts as much as I can.

Thanks.
To determine the point of purchase should depend quite a lot on the market and analysis of candlestick charts. If you can find a good buy point then you have succeeded half and the chances of profit will be huge in this market. Should divide capital for investment, that is essential in this market.

It is necessary to take into account the total capitalization of the entire market of crypto. It is necessary to assess how many people are willing to invest in the kraft currency market. Because the capitalization depends on the price of the criterion.
This is a good advice indeed, but we should know reference values for that. How to determine the reference values?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 05:46:11 PM
When is the right time to buy is when the price is cheap and we must precisely and quickly utilize every movement of the coin

When the price is cheap, yes, but as for me, the right time to buy is the period when you have a very good income from the other resources. Use not more than 30% of savings.
True that we can trade or invest whenever we get money as bitcoin gated remain open all the time no one is restricted to invest, but most of time we follow some rules which help us increase our profit that is buy when the market is red zoned and price is low so it mean right now is the best time to buy as market is not very high but as time passing it is getting green and increasing in price for high speculation so buy now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
May 29, 2018, 01:50:15 PM
Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.

It is necessary to take into account the total capitalization of the entire market of crypto. It is necessary to assess how many people are willing to invest in the kraft currency market. Because the capitalization depends on the price of the criterion.
This is a good advice indeed, but we should know reference values for that. How to determine the reference values?
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
May 29, 2018, 12:56:04 PM
Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.

Activity: 326
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 11:58:23 AM
  • Check the projects

Not sure about coinmarketcap. I know at least two blilliant US-based project with strong team and coinmarketcap have actually denied a listing and just haven't replied
I agree with You completely. Coinmarketcap is not a level for determining the quality of a token. I know a lot of coins that without the help of Coinmarketcap have a good trading and profit Smiley
as a new trader of course not so know about the coins that have a good quality to buy, it is not only in Coinmarketcap alone for us to know or find a coin that has a good potential for us to buy, many also other altcoin which also has good quality, and the coin is not listed in Coinmarketcap, maybe in other exchanges we can also know the coin is high quality and has a high volume, and for new traders I personally often see the graph for me decided to buy and sell.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
May 29, 2018, 11:41:12 AM
  • Check the projects

Not sure about coinmarketcap. I know at least two blilliant US-based project with strong team and coinmarketcap have actually denied a listing and just haven't replied
I agree with You completely. Coinmarketcap is not a level for determining the quality of a token. I know a lot of coins that without the help of Coinmarketcap have a good trading and profit Smiley
I think it's just examples and references only dude, because we know that there are lots of good coins but not listings on coinmarketcap, but I agree to them for when to buy, the charts will be helpful because you can see the volume and marketcap to determine when to buy . eg price decreased and volatility low and volume rose, maybe I will buy it right then..
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 10:55:00 AM
Indeed, I think that you’d better to have an intimate knowledge about altcoin that you are going to buy guy such as ethereum. As you know that cryptomarket is extremely volatile, thus you have many chances to buy ethereum with affordable price. As you can see that most of people both observe the market currently to wait for buying with low price because it’s more likely to reap a huge fruits.  Generally, you’d better to keep your head guy. I hope that you will soon buy coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 07:38:46 AM
When is the right time to buy is when the price is cheap and we must precisely and quickly utilize every movement of the coin

When the price is cheap, yes, but as for me, the right time to buy is the period when you have a very good income from the other resources. Use not more than 30% of savings.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
May 29, 2018, 05:37:05 AM
  • Check the projects

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2018, 11:18:02 AM
  • Check the projects

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 11:10:45 AM
i think this time, buy now BTC is down, and all altcoins too. but considering its your choice just like trade at your own risk. and also you have to check always cmc price.
Activity: 74
Merit: 4
May 28, 2018, 10:50:47 AM
Its the one same thing just that I get in another post contrary to it that is 'how to know when to sell' LOL but you can use technical analysis
 and graphs
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
May 27, 2018, 05:03:33 AM
Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
What i often do is:
  • Check their website and all information related are real
  • Check if the manager care about the project
  • Check how big is their community, their parner
  • Check current price, chart
That's the needed format for advices. Thanks for your ideas, they are common but I give you merits because of the short and easy explanation.
Activity: 157
May 27, 2018, 04:47:28 AM
I do not think that we cant buy any right coin with your notes. The market has changed so much. You cant trade or invest based on the technical skills. You need get secret news in the market.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
May 27, 2018, 12:21:55 AM
Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
What i often do is:
  • Check their website and all information related are real
  • Check if the manager care about the project
  • Check how big is their community, their parner
  • Check current price, chart
Activity: 294
May 26, 2018, 11:41:11 PM
Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
I believe that this time is not really great for you to buy, the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess so to be able to trade at this time is very difficult. Bitcoin prices are constantly changing so you need to be careful in all your decisions. Always obey the rules and follow the rules.
Activity: 247
May 26, 2018, 11:37:59 PM
 for buying you need to consider all the previous transaction of your chosen coins. and the support on buy orders in that way you can make small risk in your trading. if you can read a chart thats a better. but to be simple according to all experts when the market is green its time to sell and when the markets are red its time to buy.
Activity: 210
May 26, 2018, 10:46:02 PM
For buying, we have to consider many calculations and chart reading because we have to check the previous price of the coin because if we buy them at the high value, we have to wait long to sell them in the market.
Activity: 325
May 26, 2018, 10:24:23 PM
I think when the market is red then buy some altcoins for trading.But you have to check the coins details if the coins development process is not so good then you can't buy the coins.Here I suggest some altcoins for trading-
1. Waves
2. Cred
3. Aion
4. Mgo
Activity: 372
May 26, 2018, 07:52:14 PM
Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
All you mentioned is right because that's a right thing to do when you buy in crypto and when you want to invest. Much better that we know the strategy in crypto because  it's important.
Pages:
Jump to: