Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 46. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 261
August 05, 2018, 03:05:54 AM
In order to find out how good a crypto currency is, it is necessary to study in detail the project that is being developed. Particular attention should be paid to the team that develops the project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 03:05:47 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

You will never know, unless they have become big. That's why all developers, or whitepapers say their projects are better than others.
But of course some of them will indeed grow big, and one of the easiest ways to find it is by diversification.

and the other way to know is for you to have your own research of the coin you want to put investments in.. There are many oincs in the market but only few of them can be considered good and can grow in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
August 05, 2018, 02:59:46 AM
Time is one and only indicator of a coin's quality. You never know whether it is good or not. It can be a scam even with the best team and influencer advisors, with a clear whitepaper and a life-changing idea.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 02:59:13 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

The best key to finding the best ico is to investigate and read as much information and all important, positive and negative aspects as possible, to find out whether the coin is good or not to buy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
August 05, 2018, 02:58:45 AM
Most of the coins these days are just claiming their investment and party. It's hard to find a potential coin and get profit from it. On that, pump and dump groups are making it worse. I think the only way is to be cautious and get all the knowledge about a coin before investing in it.
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 02:56:15 AM
you can look at the website of coinmarket and choose from 20-30 coins . view trading volumes
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 02:55:48 AM
The only way to understand whether the coin is good or not is the analyze the project yourself and to decide whether it is promising and solves a real problem or not.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
August 05, 2018, 02:52:13 AM
Finding a coin that suits us is not easy because we have to be able to get a lot of knowledge from each coin to be able to invest in it. because it is impossible for us to invest without knowing what projects we invest
Activity: 31
August 05, 2018, 02:46:29 AM
I hoard BTC to stabilize, maybe in the future will buy more ETH.
Activity: 378
August 05, 2018, 02:44:59 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

In my opinion, look at the whitepaper, analyze it. See also whether the concept is unique or not, gooling if there are similar products. See the team, whether the team have competence. And lastly allocate only a maximum of 10 percent of your cold money.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
August 05, 2018, 02:26:37 AM
when you wants to buy a coin you should check that coins history and project whitepaper and good rank in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
August 05, 2018, 01:15:09 AM
for me personally I usually see good coins from the total supply that is owned and from the concepts and projects that want to be built, when the project or technology is very useful, I will buy it.
Activity: 88
August 05, 2018, 12:56:38 AM
I do too get confused on what coin to buy so i just looking to the top 20 coins because of their excellent performance
Activity: 185
August 05, 2018, 12:53:42 AM
You can't know which coins are great, for each coin has its great days and furthermore its awful days. So every coin can be great similarly as awful. You should be on its great days and far from it on its terrible days, this isn't a simple errand, fortunes includes in it too. Indeed, even a coin that has turned into a dead coin and tumbled to 1 satoshi can all of a sudden, regardless of whether years has gone
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
August 05, 2018, 12:43:38 AM
We have to look of their website, whitepaper, roadmap if there is a plan of this project to make their coins more valuebable in the following months or a year, and the team behind this project if they have more on experience to handle this project.
Activity: 138
August 05, 2018, 12:20:16 AM
you need to Read their white paper and see their online networking page, since it generally refreshes or not? I imagine that implies that you will have the capacity to locate a decent venture through this methodology. Everything should be contemplated and illuminated first, you can't locate a decent venture quickly, in light of the fact that you have to find out about it.
Activity: 184
August 05, 2018, 12:13:55 AM
You will never know whether a coin can influence you to benefit except if you attempt to put and hold in it. There are parcels new coins being discharged with a promising guide however the majority of them doest meet there guide particularly after ICO. So I think except if you contribute that is the main time you know whether a coin is great.
Activity: 14
August 05, 2018, 12:08:23 AM
A lot of coins are coming in every month. Do not know which coin will be good. But trusting and learning about it will be better
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 12:06:16 AM
Need to read, read and read again. Study every single coin. See her project, what it is, what values it carries. Whether will bring in the future benefit. Only your own analysis will help you to decide whether this coin is good or not.
Activity: 71
August 04, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

Thank You

We don't need to learn, we can say good or bad money by following how money goes up or down, from there it will be seen.
So, if you invest in a currency that has fallen too much, I think it's a silly or stupid act.
Pages:
Jump to: