Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 49. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 09:46:39 AM
Need to read their white paper and be on the market
Activity: 54
July 31, 2018, 09:20:30 AM
Draft needs to say more in preparation for the ICO, if large investors want to invest in this project that means the project is worthy of attention, good projects very quickly raise the money to get on exchanges
Activity: 137
July 31, 2018, 09:16:36 AM
Read his document, carefully to study . Talk to the managers .
Activity: 148
July 31, 2018, 08:54:12 AM
Study the project, read the document, whether there are good reviews .
Activity: 308
July 31, 2018, 08:33:28 AM
To know which coin is best read the whitepaper, roadmap etc, see the advisors , and also have a look to all team members, see their activity on social media.
Activity: 1610
July 31, 2018, 08:25:39 AM
Hi, there are several ways to find out good coins or not like their whitepapper, their team, their activity in social media, their response to the community, or how support from the community itself.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 07:57:48 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
For you to know which coins are good, take your time to research on the whitepaper which is the most important part of the project, then sturdy the spreadsheet or roadmap, check the management and dev team and the community. These will help you know how potential the coin is.
Activity: 31
July 31, 2018, 07:52:55 AM
You should analyze the following four elements: First, research the team behind it. "Where are they from? Have they worked with digital money before? Who are they backing, and what experience do they have? The best performing and highest performing digital currency will have the most capable team behind. "Second, look at the reasons. "How useful is this currency? Are they solving problems that need not be resolved? Some coins are funny. " Third, decide where the currency is in the process. "I look at the price movements of an cryptocurrency and see how it goes up. Does it have a test network or beta? What new features? Is there any separation? "Fourth, value evaluation. "Since the e-currency boom, I have looked at market value and see if they are worth it. Many currencies are overvalued and I often stay away from them. "
Activity: 39
July 31, 2018, 07:01:03 AM
You should be aware of the following: Technology background, technology and application potential: We all know that standing behind a real coin of value is a valuable blockchain platform. Blockchain can be said as the soul, is the true essence of a coin .. the technological background in the back of a coin is one of the bounty for the application of many valuable issues in life. , thereby enhancing value and securing sustainable value over time rather than just a transient phenomenon. Team leadership and development of coin; The amount of coin the founders hold; Cost of digging;
Activity: 29
July 31, 2018, 04:27:26 AM
The github is the best source to know about the coin , is it on the site or not . if it is on the site then it means that its a authentic coin.
Activity: 49
July 31, 2018, 04:21:46 AM
In my opinion, these are the factors that you need to focus on. 1. Technology background, techniques and application potential: There is a simple way to identify coin - based technology. Well that is to wonder whether there are prestigious corporations or leading companies appreciate and are applying or researching the application of the technology or not? Because it's hard for people like me and you have enough knowledge to understand or understand Blockchain technology or technical concepts. Therefore, reputable companies, corporations or corporations around the world apply that is one of the guarantees or guarantees for us, for you and me can choose for yourself a copper Good coin in present as well as long term value in future. Our development team needs to understand the information: the transparency and the history of the individuals involved in the development team; Talent, dedication and diversity of talent in the team; Number of participants and their commitment. 3. The amount of coin the founders hold: Traditionally, they must hold at least 10% of the coin released or present in the market. Specific supply. The support of media and transactions on the prestigious floor
Activity: 47
July 30, 2018, 11:43:21 PM
we should learn about the project behind the coin before we know the good coins like looking at the cryptocurrency website to assess the most promising coins and see the cryptocurrency graphs and price charts to get a good coin price.
Activity: 54
July 30, 2018, 11:33:26 PM
Read on the technology that they working on. If u think it will be useful in the future, buy it and reading on their white paper . But i think a good management and team as well as having a clear and reliable project will have a high chance to grow in the future.  Smiley
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 11:26:42 PM
You never really know.  You can pour over the white paper and stalk the team and make sure everything looks great.  The issue is the best schemes will have all this covered.  In the end its a gamble pure and simple.
Activity: 191
July 30, 2018, 11:22:18 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

I am sure that except Bitcoin and Ethereum, no one can know exactly which coins are good, because all are just temporary at this time and almost are not applied much in the real life, so its importance is not much, may disappear any time
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 11:09:56 PM

Thank You
indeed that happens that many coins are always popping up it all depends on our beliefs and capital, maybe multiply read the news and information or do research on the coin and select the coin that you think it can be profitable
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 11:06:25 PM

Thank You

There is a situation that is not good enough right now. A lot of good ico, but when the release on the market has trouble, although not all experience it. This makes investors choose to wait until the release of ico in the market. As a result developers are not getting enough money to do the development, one of them is marketing. So maybe we will not feel the explosion of a new coin, until the global market is really bullish again.
Activity: 252
July 30, 2018, 03:20:20 PM
First of all, look at the project and think about whether you would need this product, whether it would be necessary for your friends and relatives, and whether you would entrust money to the project team.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 03:18:36 PM
It is very difficult to predict. But if you study the team and the road map that increases the chances of finding a good coin
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 02:59:43 PM
You need to analyze a particular coin. It is also very important to analyze the development team.
Pages:
Jump to: