Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 52. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 08:43:03 AM
In my opinion, there are some good coins that we can make a place to invest. We can see a good list of coins in the market. There we can pick a potentially good coin will rise in price. It is not easy to trust new coins, we need research and in-depth study of the coins.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 07:02:36 AM
I think it's easy to chose a good project when you monitor newly listed altcoins on CMC. Check only those altcoins with large trading volumes and make a research on them (idea, team members, WP, hyip level and etc.).
Activity: 142
July 28, 2018, 06:59:07 AM
We can only guess and predict and to know no, because each project has its own filling and it can develop in different ways, we can carefully analyze and only believe in our own guesses!
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
July 28, 2018, 06:45:58 AM
It's compulsory to find which coins are good and having great market value for it must be check the project their media team and also read white paper and also search about all of it and details related to profile and the ratings of it and also of the sponsors than you know about if.
Activity: 168
July 28, 2018, 06:42:20 AM
It is not necessary to find out which coins are good to know - it is necessary to penetrate deeply into the crypto currency and understand its meaning. Each project is good in its own way and there are different categories. Learn the detachment, read the white paper and you will be a crypto-genius!
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 04:34:16 AM
Coins that come from successful projects and shaded by reliable teams have a greater chance of being able to defend themselves in the crypto into the future, and its value has the potential to increase faster.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 04:25:05 AM
Read whitepaper, search it on Google, investigate the teams’ profile, evaluate missions and find out how legit it will be in solving society problems.
Activity: 198
July 28, 2018, 03:17:06 AM
I usually check their whitepaper, roadmap and profiles of dev team. Of course, it's not mean I always success choose right coin. Grin
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 03:11:50 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
for me all coins are good and it all depends on your choice and your beliefs see capital and belief for good coin guidance for investment, i am currently following bounty ICO to get reward from what i do
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
https://karatcoin.co
July 28, 2018, 03:10:35 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

read their whitepaper,
learning about their tech, good tech and newest creation tech will be good value,
development team, funding of their project,
roadmap of project
algo , source code, block exp and community active.
new algo and min supply will great value
Activity: 266
July 28, 2018, 03:07:08 AM
There are a lots of good coins there i suggest to read first their whitepaper and do a research about the project for you to avoid scam
Activity: 224
July 28, 2018, 03:02:52 AM
Research, look at the team, look at the whitepaper, roadmap, and many more to ensure that they are really serious to run their project. But it's doesn't guarantee that the project will be success. So it's just depend on your luck.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
July 28, 2018, 02:53:32 AM

Thank You

In my own opinion I'm looking at their website and roadmap first if their concept is good,and I choose a real working project because it has a big potential to success and i also check the big community of the telegram and if all the team is active.
Activity: 518
July 28, 2018, 02:34:02 AM
Usually i carefully read the whitepaper and check who's on advisors list and the dev team
I agree with you study the information before you invest
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
July 28, 2018, 01:57:51 AM
Read the white paper, check out the use cases and the team behind the project. The team should be passionate about the project and not be after money. You have all these ingredients, then you have a super project. Check this out for starters: https://www.datablockchain.io/
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
July 28, 2018, 01:50:37 AM
I think the best is bitcoin and ethereum for the future because they have a very good developer team. you can see through the official information of bitcoin and ethereum can also see their ability to manage contracts of employment in altcoin. if you want to be able to have a big advantage take the long term and wait for the price to go up very high.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 28, 2018, 01:42:48 AM
Valuable coins and tokens are a combination of a quality product, purposeful team of developers with clear goals and devoted community.
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 01:33:26 AM

Thank You

I usually read whitepapers, and whitepapers really need to learn much less for newbie. You must be sure of the ico you choose, look at their project and the team behind ico.
Activity: 91
July 28, 2018, 01:21:46 AM
The best to do on how you will know is by reading their whitepaper carefully, see what are the goals and plans and understand how realistic the project is, you can also check the background of the team behind that project. Or simply you can also check the rank of that certain coin
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 01:19:07 AM
to be honest, I don't even know how to answer your question ) I just look at the capitalization and invest in the top 5 coins
Pages:
Jump to: