Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 53. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 01:03:14 AM
There are many undervalued assets that have a good foundation with strong relationships and partners. Keep in mind 90-95% of crypto assets WILL fail and never succeed. The only way you can be reliably right long-term is through research. Know what you are getting into. Look for assets that have a strong foundation, favorable odds of execution, good partners, and strong relationships/clients.

Don't be fooled by market prices! Just because a price on a particular asset is going up, doesn't mean it will be successful. When the next bubble comes, (and it will) assets could drop below your purchase price and/or never recover. The only way you can ensure long-term reliability is through research and selectivity.
Activity: 72
July 28, 2018, 12:49:27 AM
Since Jan 2017 alone there have been abundant opportunities to make great gains. When investing, research is the #1 key to becoming reliably right.

Research would have let you known that Ripple (XRP) was working with major banks in Asia (Japan) while the asset was only half a cent. ($0.005)

Research would have informed you of the Ethereum Alliance while ETH was $20 or less.

Research tells you "JPMorgan Chase To Integrate Zcash Technology To Its Enterprise Blockchain Platform." (You'd also know that original Zcoin team left to create Zcash)

You'd find out that NEO (AntShares) had a relationship with Alibaba when NEO was 25 cents or less.

I can go on and on, the point is, research and patience is the key to success... This year alone, If you have bought those assets and held onto them, you should be doing very well today. (and that's just a handful) Keep in mind, there is no "get rich quick" strategy. I am also sitting on assets that have not yet shown impressive results but are expected to establish a high earning power later.

Researching for the long-term is the key to success in this market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 12:46:00 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

If talking about a coin / token, we should focus more on the plan on the token itself. Because a successful project is not sure it will make the token follow. Maybe a coin / token will be a success if trading with a large volume. So choosing a coin that is planned to be released on a large exchange will be one of the decisive variables.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
July 27, 2018, 06:44:11 PM
First of all it depends on the project managers and the developers. Before you invest in any coin you should make sure to research the coin and find out as much as possible about the coin and the project. The whitepaper is often a good way to know if a project is good or not so you should make sure to read it and check out their website and social media pages
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 05:30:39 PM
This years there are so many ICO's that appears with having a great platforms. But saying a specific best coins are difficult to determine however studying ICO's platform and reading whitepapers are the good way on how to choose good coins. So you must spend your free hours to understand what is the project all about don't trust your feelings it is better to knowledgeable when in comes to choosing best coins to buy
Activity: 238
July 27, 2018, 05:28:32 PM
If to speak about new coins which appears every day, it is hard to define if such coin is good or not. Of course everybody decides for themself and has wn expectation about each coin. I know that someone used to trade some cheap coins and earn good money on them, but these coins are for short term hold max. Good coins are those that already overcame difficult periods on the market. In order to choose we should make our research or at least to get some good advise from someone who has more experience.
Activity: 65
July 27, 2018, 05:12:55 PM
The only way to find a good coin is your own research. You have to read the whitepaper, check the biography of the team, think about the idea of the project – these and lots of other factors will help you to make decision. By such a way you will gain your own experience step by step. Otherwise you can listen to the advices of other people, of course they may be more seasoned, but it is the right way to failure
Activity: 378
July 27, 2018, 04:50:06 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
I do not really believe in new coins that are popping up right now. I'm more confident in old coins that have grown and survived to this day. And of course, I will not go wrong choosing the coins I want to hold. I will be careful with the coins that eventually fraud.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 04:38:51 PM
As founder neo said, I don't know why the price has suddenly risen.
But one thing is for sure: against the background of the team, if the team is good, then the project should not be so easy to fail.
The fact is that every ico company has its own team and they do not meet very often. Except for those people who take part in the development of several projects. Proceeding from this, it is necessary to take into account several factors for making a decision regarding the investment attractiveness of the project.
Activity: 34
July 27, 2018, 04:25:45 PM
As founder neo said, I don't know why the price has suddenly risen.
But one thing is for sure: against the background of the team, if the team is good, then the project should not be so easy to fail.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 04:19:59 PM
There is a very simple way of investing. See the top 20 oinmarketcap watch the price of these coins and buy on a drawdown.
Participating in the ico is much more difficult. In this case, you need to carefully study the team and the road map.
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 27, 2018, 12:31:00 PM
I also always have problems with this. And while the percentage of my choice is greater in the negative, unfortunately. There are several projects for which I made bets, that they will give serious growth - but everything is as usual, and I'm in the minus

I do not know what to start from, and on what criteria to navigate. There are projects that hard drive and collected, and the working platform, and all is useless. The price just goes down. Maybe the general situation on the market is to blame, I do not know. But it really worries and strains me.
Activity: 178
July 27, 2018, 12:30:23 PM
Let's spend your time on read whitepaper clearly in oder to know about technology, application,  Dev team.
Activity: 69
July 27, 2018, 12:30:00 PM
A coin that is considered a good coin is a coin in which a lot of users you can see it in the market, if the volume is large, there is a possibility that the coin is a good coin
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 27, 2018, 12:28:48 PM
I also always have problems with this. And while the percentage of my choice is greater in the negative, unfortunately. There are several projects for which I made bets, that they will give serious growth - but everything is as usual, and I'm in the minus
Activity: 364
July 27, 2018, 12:27:58 PM
A coin that is considered a good coin is a coin in which a lot of users you can see it in the market, if the volume is large, there is a possibility that the coin is good
But you need experience. Check out the uniqueness of the project, see if community and humanity can benefit from it, check out their team, social media, large communities, and so on.
Otherwise we have many relationships where we will take the next step.
Activity: 76
July 27, 2018, 12:23:18 PM
a good coin is when the devs are not thief and scammers
Activity: 54
July 27, 2018, 12:21:33 PM
A coin that is considered a good coin is a coin in which a lot of users you can see it in the market, if the volume is large, there is a possibility that the coin is good
Activity: 168
July 27, 2018, 12:17:42 PM
For example, I use such a notion as rating. It is very easy and simple to see what growth and dynamics have crypto-currencies. And do not miss forecasts for the current year. And then there will be no problems with the choice of crypts.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
July 27, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

Thank You
Well, daily plenty of coin come and go in the market and many of them are nothing but a scam. This makes quite difficult for the investors to look after a good coin to invest as a lot of confusion arises here. But I suggest you, search for the top listed coins as they are the most trusted and reputed ones in the market and are the too reliable option to look for. However, if you looking to invest in an ICO then do check the whitepaper, roadmap, market capitalization, the idea behind the project's development and most important is the team's background developing it...
Pages:
Jump to: