Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 5. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 10:15:55 AM
If you get a lot of different coins, it means that you participate in bounty and airdrop. My advice to you, sell everything at once, because you get these tokens for free and it will be safer. But if you invest, you will have to understand projects well and carry out analysis.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
October 30, 2018, 09:39:06 AM
Some coins now idenify as good especially if one was created by DAG algo. This is new and advance compared to other platforms like ETH and other crypto. This new coin system uses DAG has more accurate on scalability when it comes to market price buy and sell demand. If coins will be like this then it will has a lot of demand compare to tokens.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 09:36:14 AM
We have to study about the team behind the coin. And the purpose of the business being developed. Just see reviews from various websites and check if there are good prospects for that particular ICO. You need to read their whitepaper and you need to look that coins price chart.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 30, 2018, 09:02:03 AM
You need to read their whitepaper and you need to look that coins price chart.
If you like their whitepaper you also need to look their roadmap . Becasue you need to do research about their roadmap.
They are following that or they delayed ? Also exchanges are really important if some coin still didint hit good exchanges that means
they can still hit some best exchanges and it can create hype.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
October 30, 2018, 08:55:45 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

it is not easy to understand which coins are good. i mostly check the team and advisors. and i try to be sure that they are really enough experienced about finance and crypto market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 30, 2018, 08:53:26 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
Actually, there many new coming cryptocurrencies and I think there will be more in the near future. If you want to know if the coins are good you should check its platform and always read their whitepaper. And, always check if there are many people who have interest on that coins.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
October 30, 2018, 08:49:50 AM
Market conditions are difficult to predict, even buying bitcoin is also risky because the market continues to decline, but I hope that the market is soon green so we can get big profits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 08:06:32 AM
Read the documents, there you will find the best information that will help you make the right choice!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 25, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

Thank You
there is a way of checking the team, then the project itself and what is it for. i would also recommend reading any information google would offer about chosen coin. just to be sure
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
October 25, 2018, 09:47:54 AM
Just take those projects that are less interesting and have long been at the top. Examine them in detail and decide whether the project is for you or not. Just study the projects and you will understand how to choose the best ones.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 09:38:38 AM
In fact, you can't be sure of anything with absolute certainty. But it helps me to see the full technical description. And watch media. But the risks are still present, it all depends on luck.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
October 25, 2018, 09:17:10 AM
Are you interested in new coins or do you want to understand existing successful projects? You can find many articles about projects such as Stellar, Ripple with a complete description of the principle of their work. The success of the project depends on what problem it solves.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
October 25, 2018, 09:10:40 AM
In my opinion, if the Altcoins are in the ICOS campaign we should read carefully the information about that coin and comment on the market's assessment. If it is up to coinmarketcap we should buy the top 20.
even they stand in top 10 no one can guarantee you got profit. trading and investment are full of risk.
every one should take bear the risk of yourself.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 09:04:11 AM
In my opinion, if the Altcoins are in the ICOS campaign we should read carefully the information about that coin and comment on the market's assessment. If it is up to coinmarketcap we should buy the top 20.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 08:56:29 AM
To be able to know whether a coin is good according to me read and check the Whitepaper, check the Roadmap
check the partnership and don't forget to check the team and the DEV
Activity: 462
October 25, 2018, 08:55:50 AM

Thank You

There are a lot of coins, which many have not even heard about, and they are gradually increasing in price and are approaching the TOP 100. Just spend time, do your research, and after them the conclusions
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
October 25, 2018, 08:50:20 AM
if I just see the movement of the coin price chart. and the number of markets that have received it. and the most important is the mission and purpose of the coin. and who is the manager or manager who manages it ..
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 08:46:20 AM
You need to make a research about any coin, before investing anything in it. Read the whitepaper, look at the rating websites, they could be very helpful. Check the projects team and the developers. If they are copy pasted from another projects, leave this ICO.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 25, 2018, 08:44:30 AM
There is always a coin to invest in you just need to look out for their potential and the product in which the project is working on and how it can really affect the market and human at large.
Activity: 285
October 25, 2018, 08:31:58 AM
If you do not know anything in crypto, look at the top of the coins. If you know what whitepaper then read it. That's really easy
Investing in top coins is safe but not as profitable as investing in alternative small-cap coins. Sometimes there are very interesting projects among small coins.

Top currencies are for people with large amounts of money, with only a margin of 5-10%, they can make hundreds or thousands of dollars. For us, investing in not-so-famous altcoin is very risky, but look at the profitability it brings
Pages:
Jump to: